40+ Officers & ATF Agents Raid Home of Youtube Gun Personality FPSRussia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Aww let him have his fun...obviously natural selection would have caught up sooner or later. Might as well get some entertainment out of it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

The guy certainly deserves a darwin award quite few actually.

Geez.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Many years ago when I was a kid I lived out West in Colorado. This guy lived East of us and was a friend of my dads. We used to go out on the weekends and play. I have seen a few close calls but nothing makes you giggle like a child then blowing something up. Aww back in the days when CO was cool.....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
When I was a teenager, I blew stuff up all the time. In boy scouts I made contact explosive (weak) and painted it on the meeting room floor before our scout troop meeting. When it dried and everyone came in, those folks wearing hard soled leather shoes set it off and it sounded like caps going off whenever they took a step. I would empty out my dad's shot gun shells and bury the gunpowder in a hole a set it off with my estes rocket launcher. Nobody made a big deal out of it and nobody got hurt. All this was done in government buildings and land on Air Force Bases. The government makes a big deal out of nothing these days. It seems like everybody is guilty of one thing or another. BANG BANG BANG...NOBODY MOVE THIS IS THE FUN POLICE!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Apparently this generation is the worst generation that has has ever lived hence all the laws to "make them safe"

People haven't changed, only the date and the amount of laws.
edit on 28-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

i don't understand your position. first you seem to support personal liberty and freedom, then you say:

LOL getting busted was the best thing that happened to him what a moron.

perhaps you could explain better?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
From what I've read in the past.
He doesn't own all those weapons.

He borrows them and then shoots his videos.
So while he may have guns. It probably was a disappointing haul for the ATF.

In the future he will probably get some licensed people to help him do his show. Then everything will be kopacetic.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm disappointed to find out he isn't Russian.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Watch the video where he almost got his head taken off?

I do support personal liberty but i also support calling the guy a moron who nearly killed himself

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
40 officers?

Isn't that the same percentage they were proposing to take out of Cypriot banks?

Bzzz!

Bzzzz!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Piece of that mangled door metal about took his head off. That video probably contributed to the AFT raiding.
edit on 29-3-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just to be the devils advocate here:

If your gonna play with that kind of fire power, blow things up, put it all on an easily viewed social media website and garner all kinds of attention to yourself.....

Sooner or later someone will start asking questions...

Sooner or later they may decide they want answers to those questions...

Before you flame the hell out of me...know i support his rights to do all that stuff, i support gun ownership, i am not a gun grabber.

Just looking at it from the other side.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Instructoralpha

Before you flame the hell out of me...know i support his rights to do all that stuff, i support gun ownership, i am not a gun grabber.

From what I read he made good money off that channel.

So, it was more than just having fun.

But I think the major thing here was someone turned up dead near him.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Yep, you are definitely on it.

Play with those oh so scary guns- Check.
Blow stuff up -Check.
Let everyone see it on public website - Check.
Make money doing it - Check.
Have an associate turn up dead while doing all of this - Check.

I cant really think of ANY good reason why any law enforcement agency would be interested in him.

His Russian accent maybe?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
well done, yet again america. now you have 3.4 million people that hate you with a passion. make friends much?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Back on topic:

Maybe the OP is implying that 40+ officers is excessive?

Speaking for myself Id look at it from the standpoint of known intel:

He has access to automatic weapons

He has access to explosives

I dont know his current mindset, just his web based persona

One of his known associates is dead

His experience level is shall we say less than stellar, as proved by almost blowing his own head off.

Im going to say based on my own experience in the military, im pretty damn sure im not going to his front door without some kind of back up. The truth is you just dont know what people will do until you know. The guy absolutely had the ability and opportunity to ruin the ATF's day if he chose to, at least as evidenced by what weve seen him playing with on the videos. Whether he actually owned the guns is an unknown factor. Even if he doesnt, how do you know they are not stored on his property. Im not going to bad mouth the ATF or law enforcement for using common sense on this one.

Was 40 officers too many? now in hindsight, yeah. Because no report of an arrest was made as of yet.

But lets face it, if he wasnt just a law abiding citizen exercising his 2nd amendment right....it couldve been pretty ugly.

As a law enforcement officer, would you make a decision to bring back up to this scenario? If the difference meant you may not go home at the end of your shift i think you would.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Instructoralpha
reply to post by Miracula

Yep, you are definitely on it.

Play with those oh so scary guns- Check.
Blow stuff up -Check.
Let everyone see it on public website - Check.
Make money doing it - Check.
Have an associate turn up dead while doing all of this - Check.

I cant really think of ANY good reason why any law enforcement agency would be interested in him.

His Russian accent maybe?

I think it was choice number 5.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Watch the video where he almost got his head taken off?

I do support personal liberty but i also support calling the guy a moron who nearly killed himself

i saw the video quite awhile ago, and many of his other videos. call him a moron all you like, but don't suggest this breach of his rights is "better for him", that is a slippery slope.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

That raid most likely saved his life was all I was saying.

Not condoning it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

That raid most likely saved his life was all I was saying.

Not condoning it.

Strong possibility.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I was going to say maybe a phone call first may have been in order? But then I realised that even though he maybe completely calm and rational on the call and not screaming "You'll never take me alive copper" that doesnt mean he wont be armed for bear when they turn up.

Now I think they hoped to catch him on a technicality - other posters have pointed out that tannerite is a two part explosive that has to be mixed.

Doent that then count as "manufacture" which the post with the law quote points out that you need a permit for?

So 40 officers excessive - No, Was he potentially guilty of a crime - yes. Have they got the customer list off the maker of tannerite and checked every single one for a permit? - Probably not.

Does this make them seem unevenly heavy handed? - Hell yeah!

On a side note - Im not an experienced gun person but his gun safety seems exemplary - always checks the breach and mag is empty, never points the gun anywhere but sky, ground, target etc.
But as well all know he is a bit more free with explosives - yes he has injured a camera man, yes he nearly took his own head off.

Will some less lucky people copying him eventually kill themselves? - you betcha

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join