MARCH 28--A police search of school shooter Adam Lanza’s home turned up a cache of guns, knives, swords, and ammo, eight journals authored by the 20-year-old gunman, a National Rifle Association certificate issued to the mass murderer, and an NRA guide to the “basics of pistol shooting.”
Search warrant inventories released today detail the items seized from the Sandy Hook, Connecticut home Lanza shared with his mother Nancy. The searches were conducted following Lanza’s December 14 shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
According to the inventories, police found these items in Lanza’s residence:
* Three photos “with images of what appears to be a deceased human covered with plastic and what appears to be blood.”
* A New York Times article about a “school shooting at Northern Illinois University.” In February 2008, a former NIU student shot five victims to death and injured 21 others inside a lecture hall before killing himself.
* An “Adam Lanza National Rifle Association certificate.”
* An “NRA guide to the basics of pistol shooting.” Two books about Asperger’s syndrome were also taken from home of Lanza, who reportedly suffered from the developmental disorder. One of the books is a memoir by John Elder Robison about living with Asperger’s. After the Sandy Hook shooting, Robison wrote a Psychology Today article debunking the claim that Asperger’s can turn someone into a mass murderer.
The inventories contain no references to medications purportedly prescribed to Lanza.
* A “smashed computer hard drive” that was found on “top of a desk in what is believed to be Adam Lanza’s bedroom.”
The documents also reveal that Connecticut police turned over to the FBI material including Lanza’s “personal writings” and “personal memorabilia,” and a “military-style uniform” found in the killer’s bedroom.
Either way so much controversy surrounds this that who the hell knows what is real and what is not.
There you go Thats what I think it is too.
Originally posted by Logarock
Now yesterday, on the radio news, the news guy said it was an NRA membership card. So someone is full of bullslick. Someone is telling us lies here. Offical government mindbender news.