It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warrants Detail Items Seized From Lanza Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here it is. Not much has been revealed yet. There are links on the below link which I'm having difficulty opening them (probably busy due to network traffic). If someone can post the images and/or other evidences, it would be appreciated.

MARCH 28--A police search of school shooter Adam Lanza’s home turned up a cache of guns, knives, swords, and ammo, eight journals authored by the 20-year-old gunman, a National Rifle Association certificate issued to the mass murderer, and an NRA guide to the “basics of pistol shooting.”

Search warrant inventories released today detail the items seized from the Sandy Hook, Connecticut home Lanza shared with his mother Nancy. The searches were conducted following Lanza’s December 14 shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

According to the inventories, police found these items in Lanza’s residence:

* Three photos “with images of what appears to be a deceased human covered with plastic and what appears to be blood.”

* A New York Times article about a “school shooting at Northern Illinois University.” In February 2008, a former NIU student shot five victims to death and injured 21 others inside a lecture hall before killing himself.

* An “Adam Lanza National Rifle Association certificate.”

* An “NRA guide to the basics of pistol shooting.” Two books about Asperger’s syndrome were also taken from home of Lanza, who reportedly suffered from the developmental disorder. One of the books is a memoir by John Elder Robison about living with Asperger’s. After the Sandy Hook shooting, Robison wrote a Psychology Today article debunking the claim that Asperger’s can turn someone into a mass murderer.

The inventories contain no references to medications purportedly prescribed to Lanza.

* A “smashed computer hard drive” that was found on “top of a desk in what is believed to be Adam Lanza’s bedroom.”

The documents also reveal that Connecticut police turned over to the FBI material including Lanza’s “personal writings” and “personal memorabilia,” and a “military-style uniform” found in the killer’s bedroom.

LINK
WARRANT_DETAILS_0
WARRANT_DETAILS_1
WARRANT_DETAILS_2
WARRANT_DETAILS_3
WARRANT_DETAILS_4
WARRANT_DETAILS_5
WARRANT_DETAILS_6
WARRANT_DETAILS_7
edit on 28-3-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2013 by hp1229 because: add links

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Please tell me they are just now releasing this and just didn't get a warrant the other day. I mean this happened a pretty long time ago. Either way so much controversy surrounds this that who the hell knows what is real and what is not.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

That is the purpose of posting on ATS for discussion and/or investigation by average individuals to help answer some of the puzzled questions that arose from this whole incident.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Either way so much controversy surrounds this that who the hell knows what is real and what is not.

Just put your fingers to you temples, close your eyes and repeat after me...

Assault "weapon"

Gun "violence"

Gun "crime"

Gun "control"

Gun "ban"

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well you know some would just love to make something out of the NRA certificates. They had hoped he was a member so they could smear the whole lot. They would love to anyway they could to tie him to the NRA.

Reminds me how the press made a big deal out of the fact that Tim Mcveigh had a copy of the bible and the federlist papers in the back set of his car when he was busted.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Now yesterday, on the radio news, the news guy said it was an NRA membership card. So someone is full of bullslick. Someone is telling us lies here. Offical government mindbender news.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Now yesterday, on the radio news, the news guy said it was an NRA membership card. So someone is full of bullslick. Someone is telling us lies here. Offical government mindbender news.
There you go
Thats what I think it is too.

new topics

top topics

join