It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter is Coming....

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Agreed. Rather than them all being besties, there was actually a dynamic of forced comradery between them all.

Conversely, Arya and Sansa scenes were kind of jolting. Which is weird because the two actresses are supposed great friends off screen.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

I've been a fan of the Cleganbowl theory myself. The Hounds path to redemption would call a need for him to see past himself and he's on his way IMO>

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Conversely, Arya and Sansa scenes were kind of jolting. Which is weird because the two actresses are supposed great friends off screen.

This plot line bothers me, did they both suddenly become so stupid to not see they are getting played by LF?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

My take is that both Stark girls are in on it and LF is the one being played. Plot device used will be the "secret meeting" they have/had to oust him. That's cheap.

Another is that yes, they both forgot about everything LF has done to the Starks and Brann, even with his Professor X type abilities, neglects to also inform them.

Perhaps they are just severely dragging it out. IDK.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
My take is that both Stark girls are in on it and LF is the one being played. Plot device used will be the "secret meeting" they have/had to oust him. That's cheap.

I can see that happening but the over the top Arya confrontation of Sansa makes me think otherwise. Perhaps if they should LF lurking near by.

edit on 21-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sansa is scared of Arya.

Arya's got her number.

Sansa wants to be queen. Don't think she ever really cares what happens to Jon as long as she gets what she wants.

How that plays out I don't know.

She sent their protector away because as they said she was sworn to protect BOTH.

Something is gonna go down.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think Littlefinger is being played by Sanasa.

Okies below are my "wishes" versus possible realty:

Unfortunately the books did a better a job of explaining everything and filling in. The show is terrible now in terms of dialogue and it's really just become like a "next weeks preview" over an hour with seksi battles and Dragon CGI instead of depth. ( Enjoy it very much still don't get me wrong!)

What I suspect we would know from the books is Sansa learned quantum chess from LF and Cersi "I learned a lot from her". She sent Brienne away to let him think she is listening to his whispers. But she will get him. If the girls were to turn on each other they would have turned at the last episode as a cliffhanger surprise, not mid-ish season (red herring screen writing 101) so she will "outsmart" LF and sic Ayra on to him with Cats paw....

OR

.....she is dumb as dogshlte and has no idea what LF is doing and happens to take tea with Bran whilst he sees LF stabbing Ned in the back.

Either way LF is falling off the ladder!

I am so over Dany and Jon, they are both annoying. No interest in them.
I am so over Dany and Jon, they are both annoying. No interest in them. I mean can Jon have anymore bright ideas that almost get him killed, kill a bunch of other people and he needs to get his arse rescued?

She is his aunt, it is so gross, I don't know why the GOT fans want this ewwwww. I must be old fashioned but the incest heavy relationships are a disgrace to GRRG's imagination.
The Wildling and Drogo were waaaaay more likable as partners for them and better because they weren't bloody family sexual partners!!!

The bittersweet ending ? Maybe they don't rule but end up uniting Westeros to beat back and defeat the WW. OR they get married but have no babies and are the Last of the Targs.
Now that would be an interesting story to read their beginnings. I suspect they were inter dimensional beings or aliens interlopers that got stuck in Westeros with Dragons ( a biological ship...ok now I'm raving).

The "lets get Cersi a WW" plan is so retarded, as is how supersonic travel speeds now seem to be possible.
Anyway, as if the Queen that shags her brother isn't going to backstab them.

The hound maybe he will now be the Lord of Lights "priest" ? ?? even though he doesn't care a snitch about it.
I wish he was the prince that promised or Gendry!
Urgh not that King Jon the Flacid and Weak or Queen Speeches-alot.

So the last episode....the cliffhanger ? maybe Cersi stabs Jon and cuts of Dany's long Dothraki battle win ponytail hair! lol or being serious,
the ice dragon will BRING DOWN THAT WALL MR GORBECHOV! Like Ser David Hasselholf did before them.

edit on 21-8-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

My thoughts is that is the way the dragonglass must be forged. I just get the feeling there is a surprise in store with that story line as it's been fairly predictable up to now.

I think they have to work out how to reverse the "spell" painted at Dragonstone.
They said a couple of episodes ago Dragon glass is just Obsidian....Maybe just maybe Dragon Stone is where the Dragons are from? an extinct volcano? I think I remember in the books the mention of a stone dragon to be born in a Dany prophetic dream.
Her dreams tell us more than anything we need to speculate.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

She is his aunt, it is so gross, I don't know why the GOT fans want this ewwwww. I must be old fashioned but the incest heavy relationships are a disgrace to GRRG's imagination.

Because they both likeable,attractive characters. That have on screen chemistry.

She was heartbroken when she thought Jon was dead.

Sat by his bed side staring at him and his scars.

Everyone knows this is written like a greek tragedy.

No happy endings.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I like your take on the Sansa plotline. I think you convinced me she is trying to out maneuver LF.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What about the idea of David Hasslehoff singing down The Wall with his electro light jacket?
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? hmmm?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well, they showed his face last season so... Yeah Idk.

I never watch 'After the Thrones' or whatever it's called.

Nor have I ever watched an interview with either of those two (D&D).

ETA: What is true for the show isn't necessarily true for the books.

Thankfully.
edit on 8-21-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I think he's going to be a huge let down and never finish the books.

This is my fear too.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

In Barth's Unnatural History, the septon seems to have considered several legends regarding the origins of dragons. The Valyrians claimed that dragons sprang forth from the Fourteen Flames, a ring of volcanoes on the Valyrian peninsula. Meanwhile, in Qarth, tales state dragons came from a second moon in the sky, which was scalded by the sun and cracked like an egg, and a million dragons poured forth. In Asshai, however, there are many tales - some impossibly ancient - which claim that dragons first appeared on the Shadow Lands and a people so ancient they have no name first tamed these dragons, brought them to Valyria and taught the Valyrians their arts before departing from the annals of history.[32]. Barth would put forth the theory that dragons were created by the bloodmages of the Freehold, using wyvern stock.[34]

After the Doom of Valyria, the only dragons known to have survived were five dragons on Dragonstone. The dragons belonged to House Targaryen, who had brought them from Valyria when they went into exile. Four of these dragons eventually died on Dragonstone, leaving only Balerion. However, the other dragons left eggs behind, and from these hatched Vhagar and Meraxes.[15]

awoiaf.westeros.org...

I think Dragonstone and Dragon Glass is important because the obsidian is one of the forgotten secrets in the forging of Valyrian Steel.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Ooo that's good! Thank you for that

I think the Dragon glass is needed for the spell to kill the night king. Well to reverse the spell.
They stuck it in his heart to make him and he controls all the WW. Kill him, kill them all.

Benjin (or cold hands), the children tried to stop his turning in to a WW/to reverse it. There is a way

edit on 21-8-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Yes I know they are incestous to keep their bloodline pure t o control their dragons. Doesn't mean It isn't repulsive.

Jon and Dany don't know that though do they, just GRRM does and I'm saying he has a thing for incest and it's gross.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Don't foget the Lannisters too.

Cersei and Jamie.

Had a thing for rape too.

There was more of it in the books wasn't there ?

Prolly a misogynist.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
What about the idea of David Hasslehoff singing down The Wall with his electro light jacket?
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? hmmm?

Friggin love it. You have a future in Hollywood.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
This is my fear too.

I wish I could say otherwise but he has a demonstrated history as a known procrastinator and is not exactly the epitome of good health.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join