It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Physicist confirm on Main Stream Media: Aliens worked with US Military!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

So, are you saying you would be just as liable to believe an article Titled 'New study shows cancer rates in teens increase dramtically due to bad hygiene, finds man with three fingers.' as you would 'new study finds cancer rates in teens increase dramatically due bad hygiene, finds Yale professors.'

Just curious.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I swear, it almost seems like some people are getting paid to refute with the "he just did it for money" explanation. Why are there so many who are not willing to open up to these possibilities? When I came to ATS (a proficient conspiracy site), I expected some resistance towards this issue but not at the level I'm seeing.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Without more information on him and his books, what more can I offer? What I will say is that sometimes it is easier to refer people to the written word rather than try and push the details on them when there is a book to read that goes into details otherwise which may take you down a track time on an interview just cant afford.

I have found myself linking in posts to stories I have written here on ATS for that reason.
edit on 28-3-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
pics or it didn't happen.. [...]

Science fiction movies are full of pics. But did it happen?
When you met your first girlfriend the very first time you have pics or it didn't happen?

Your statement is BS.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

A little odd the first part he says "they come from a nearby star...MAYBE (name?) why would he not know where they are from with all that other info?
The first thing you would want to know..."where are you from".

he also said "when you run across them in the desert or something like that. What they wonder around in the area, when it is near Los vegas and ranches and a town.
edit on 28-3-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

That, my friend is what has me most frustrated.

People don't seem to realize that just because one publishes a few books that they do not become multi-millionaires on the spot in fact most authors almost never see any gratuitous profit from their works in any way, shape or form.

Just beacuase someone makes a book the content is untrue?

Then fie on all religion!

edit on 28-3-2013 by CagliostroTheGreat because: error

edit on 28-3-2013 by CagliostroTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Right on. And yet it is acceptable for them to be discovered at the bottom of the oceans living in secret, or for a bystander to wander upon them out in the deep desert or thick forest. The Beings I have met fit in quite nicely, whether it is at a yoga center or a party at a private home, or coffee shop, workplace.

Perhaps it is the first step in disclosure to have an open mind without past judgement.

I really wish I could tell people more than what I know which is nothing, not that it would change anything anyway.

One thing I will say with 100% accuracy is that there are non earth humans here among us and nothing will change that.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Arken

A little odd the first part he says "they come from a nearby star...MAYBE (name?) why would he not know where they are from with all that other info?
The first thing you would want to know..."where are you from".

If he knew 1 can see him NOT sharing this data specifically as to stay in bounds somewhat... Char-Lee. Good question though.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Agreed all the way there.

Like I said earlier, the proof is in the pudding and I have a lot of pudding theres just no point in sharing it because all I have is tapioca and all anybody wants is chocolate.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

He did say that he asked at one point and that the Tall White ones as he calls them, told him that even if they did tell him he could not possibly know where it is. There are some pretty good interviews from way back on c2c.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Is it ok to be skeptical of his claim even though he is a nuclear physicist?

It's amazing how eager some people are to take him on his word, and forgo the usual protocol (if these people even had one to begin with) of taking his claim with a grain of salt.

Certainly, it is interesting. It's fascinating to think that alien beings, perhaps like ourselves, have worked with the US government.

However, there are a plethora of alternative explanations that have a greater probability of truth. For example, hes seeking attention?

Human beings love to imagine. We all do it everyday; it is both the source of creativity and mental illness. If not contained by our rational selves, imagination can take control and take us - and others - on a long ride.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The writing and selling of a book (which counts as "merchandise" for me) is not automatically indicative of someone making up lies that sell (let's face it, topics about aliens are right up there with things that a lot of people WILL buy). However, let's not forget how many people (Nancy Lieder, Marshall Masters, that Mayan "elder" that was saying Mayans were building pyramids underground for 2012, the list goes on) make up obvious nonsense, push it, and sell their merchandise.

The man wrote a book. This doesn't neccesarily mean he's lying, but anytime someone is trying to sell you something, it's a good indicator that they're full of cow pies.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

You mean when someone tells a true account and everyone turns their backs and thinks "liar" or when someone comes up with some mentally unbalanced dream from imagination and people flock to them with questions and put them on a pedestal, only to feed their delusional state and the furtherance of disinformation?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

You mean when someone tells a true account and everyone turns their backs and thinks "liar" or when someone comes up with some mentally unbalanced dream from imagination and people flock to them with questions and put them on a pedestal, only to feed their delusional state and the furtherance of disinformation?

The latter.

link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

What of the Bible? Can you just imagine the difficulty they faced in that time for writing what they believed as truth and channeling?

link   

Originally posted by antar

He did say that he asked at one point and that the Tall White ones as he calls them, told him that even if they did tell him he could not possibly know where it is. There are some pretty good interviews from way back on c2c.

He did say it was nearby.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The vast majority of posts in this thread are not in favor of his validity or truth in telling his little piece of the mysterious puzzle. More about how because he points at every chance to read his book that he is a charlatan out to doop people with a fantastical story.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I wonder if nearby is nearby as we know it to be or so distant that it cannot be seen by our furthermost satellites?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

So, why exactly do you belive that this man is 'by his nature lying for profit, noteriety or no good reason at all'?

Can't really answer this question to your satisfaction, primarily because this is not my stated "belief". It is, however the view of some others here. I have no belief regarding his story... what I do have is healthy skepticism, which is not even the same as disbelief.

My point was that people lie for various reasons, not just lucrative book deals, so the assertion that he didn't make much money does not guarantee his credibility. Seems fairly on topic, wouldn't you agree?

The second part was in response to the statement that there is no harm in accepting testimony at face value, and was a personal observation of the evidentiary double-standard of some [many] conspiracy theorists, which I find to be ironic.

A big part of productive debate is listening to what was actually said and responding appropriately.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This guy is full of BS like all the other people who "claim to work in area 51" "were in top secret programs".

Look up David Lazar, he did this rubbish back in the eighties. Perhaps he needs cash from the book because he doesn't have a good military pension for some reason. Does anyone know his discharge status from the military?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join