It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connection Between Humanity and Aliens Revealed! Important Questions Answered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I think it's probable without a doubt.
Thanks for your insight and input Cirque.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
certainly if a species is advanced enough to find us, they would gather information and observe our behavior. that is what we would do if we encountered life elsewhere. we would probably try to abduct also. not because we are malevolent, but because we are scientist. What if the aliens that encounter us can't do anything to us. they could be tiny in comparison to humans or giants too large to worry. either way, i find it unlikely that a mass invasion is coming. this is just one of many opinions i have conjured over my years and it doesnt always mean that i stand by it. thats the great thing about talking about something that none of us have any proof on.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Oddly enough, in this near infinite Universe we exist within; there are infinite possibilities and it is not at all impossible that an advanced alien extra-terrestrial race could travel between galaxies and solar systems and manipulate evolution in their favor in order for them to have as much free time as possible.
One does only have to lool at the recent era of slavery to see that this could and have happened in our own society.
In reality, they could be as small as micro-organisms and share a collective hive mind, infest peoples brain and use our bodies as hosts even.
What is even more mind boggling, considering my latest statement, is that our bodies are full of bacteria and we have no idea how much they affect our behaviour and mentality.
How do we even know it is our own consciousness, and not a collective consciousness of all the bacteria inside of our bodies, that we refer to as ourselves?

...enigmatic reality, huh?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

i love it....or does something else love it and is telling me that I do

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

The Connection Between Humanity and Aliens Revealed! Important Questions Answered

Nothing is revealed or answered in this post, just more of this same old nonsense we see on ATS every day. The theory is as insane as your source.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

I was trying to make a captivating title that would attract attention. Why don't you think this is plausible? Let me guess, the only thing that really exists is earth and what's on it right? There could be no such thing as intergalactic warfare and suppression right?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
wow

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

imho

1. The document includes a LOT more truth about the alien agenda than about any other document I can recall.

2. I fiercely DISagree with the assertions that the Biblical account and even Christ were created/engineered by the critters for social engineering purposes.

3. ALL other RELIGIONS are fabrications fostered by the enemy of our souls.

4. CHRISTIANITY is a RELATIONSHIP with ALMIGHTY GOD. Those who have encountered God in such an authentic RELATIONSHIP need not be confused or deluded by the critters and their millennia long deceptions. Those who have EXPERIENCED a viable authentic RELATIONSHIP with God need not be victimized by the critters' deceptions nor the NWO's satanic deceptions.

5. [color=6699FF]CERTAINLY ENSLAVEMENT IS THE AGENDA. It has been the ONLY agenda Lucifer has had since being kicked out of Heaven. It is the only way he's able to retaliate for being deposed as God's buddy for his arrogant rebellion

6. There is no viable alternative to the ENSLAVEMENT apart from Christ--His Blood bought power, authority and deliverance. There just isn't. All else is pretense. Sometimes the pretense may have dramatic concocted NWO and/or demonic/satanic accoutrements, even supernatural demonstrations and pseudo-proofs aiding the seductions and enslavements. No matter how slick or powerful--nor how many thousands of years in setting up, preparations-- the seductive delusions--they are still just that--seductive delusions.

7. [color=6699FF]The critters--fallen angels, imho--and their seductions use human GREED, LUST FOR POWER, LUST FOR SENSUAL CONQUESTS AND PLEASURES etc. to fuel human willingness to be ENSLAVED. They are extremely skillful in such efforts whether in seducing the NWO globalist human traitorous elite ostensibly running the planet currently or in seducing individual sheeple in complying eagerly with such tyrannical schemes and strategies.

8. I do not believe that the fallen angels are humanoids from distant planets. Neither does Jacques Vallee--who--after 10 years of research declared them to be 'evil spiritual entities from a spiritual dimension.' imho, IT DOES NOT MATTER. Whoever and whatever they are--they ARE IN CAHOOTS WITH SATAN toward enslaving humans and trashing the eternal destinies of millions of humans as the only way he can get away with throwing sand in God's eyes for being kicked out of Heaven. That's all we need to know. Have nothing to do with them.

9. Folks clinging to the fantasy that the critters are coming as saviors, in my EXPERIENCE, are precisely those folks who have long ago rebelled against God Almighty and sought refuge in some form of idolatry--whether idolatry of the self; of lust; of money; of power; of sex; of gluttony; of status; of acquisitiveness; of thrill-seeking or whatever. Construing the critters as saviors fits well and even flatteringly into their flight away from God Almighty and HIS CLAIMS on their lives and souls. The fantasy is that they will get to hold onto their idolatries and rebellions while being 'taken care of' by the ET 'Saviors.' [color=6699FF]NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

10. The enslaving fallen angels do NOT CARE A FLIP about their human victims . . . except perhaps . . . the temporary care one might give a pet calf before slaughtering it for a birthday feast.

11. Their only drivenness is to obey their dark lord toward the trashing of human individuals--as many as horribly as possible--the better.

12. There are not a lot of options. As the darkness descends, there will be examples of God's true light as HE raises up a standard against satan and his purported ET crew. Yet, there will likely always be--this side of Armageddon--sufficient room for doubt as there will be dramatic demonstrations and foundations for true faith in God and His Redemption through Christ. Choose this day whom you will serve. YOU WILL SERVE one or the other. One demanded, compelled, seductive, deluded ENSLAVEMENT leads directly to eternal 'death.' [color=6699FF]The Love 'slave' choice of Christ as Savior leads to eternal Live in and with Him and Almighty Father God. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. ALL else is noise on the circuit. ALL else is delusion. ALL else is deadly enslavement.

13. The critters are enslaved already and will ultimately be extremely confined and enslaved even worse--as will those choosing to side with them.

14. There is another eternal life alternative. Wisdom makes wise choices--particularly ultimate choices on ultimate issues.

edit on 29/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix tags

edit on 29/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: paragraphing

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Got any proof at all If not your thread is just a work of fiction.

1) Prove that there are Aliens
2) Prove that the Aliens agenda as you list is true.
3) You tube vids do not mean proof.

turn it round and then ask yourself
1) Prove that there are no Aliens.
2) Prove that the Aliens agenda as he lists it is not true.
3 Prove that youtube vids do not have some proof (and i dont mean theres no hoaxes out there)

You see neither can be proved in my opinion

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Why do people always have to bring Religion and god into these topics?
All fairy tales.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

But the OP is the one making the claims, such bold claims need proof for me to believe it.
At this moment in time there is no scientific proof aliens exist, when world scientists come out and prove it 100% I will believe it.

edit on 29-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

i just meant that neither could be proved

it was not meant directly at you, just pointing out the obvious

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I understand

It's a bit like Schrödinger's cat

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

Why do people always have to bring Religion and god into these topics?
All fairy tales.

1. [color=6699FF]Evidently you did not read the OP.

2. You bring your cosmology/religion/world view/constructions on reality [color=6699FF]into it

3. EVIDENTLY, you believe that YOUR 'omniscient' perspective/ cosmology/ religion/ world view/constructions on reality HAVE SUCH 'RIGHTS' and those with other perspectives/ cosmologies/ religions/world views/ constructions on reality DO NOT have such 'rights.' . [color=6699FF]IMPRESSIVE EGALITARIANISM, THERE./sar.

4. HINT, your cosmology is not the only one around. Actually, there's FAR LESS proof for yours, than for mine. LOL.

5. I related my post persistently to the OP. Your post just whined about your world view not having !CONTROL! over others' world views. Impressive.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

But the OP is the one making the claims, such bold claims need proof for me to believe it.
At this moment in time there is no scientific proof aliens exist, when world scientists come out and prove it 100% I will believe it.

Evidently you are wedded to the GREEK manner of KNOWING.

Soooooooooo . . . do you really prefer to KNOW YOUR PARTNER after the manner of

--THE GREEKS

or

--THE HEBREWS?

I'm SURE your partner would have a preference.

Most would not enjoy being dissected as with a scalpel after the manner of THE GREEKS.

The RELIGION of Pseudo-scientific hyper-objectivist reductionism is NOT the only viable way to search out and verify truth, reality. It can actually sabotage the effort to find truth in some situations.

By the time you have the level and type of proof you !DEMAND!, about such things, the critters will have tightened the noose and straight-jacket around you sufficiently to neutralize whatever efforts you might wish to make searching out any truth about anything.

edit on 29/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix quote tag

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You are mixing up faith with facts...

Oh and who do you mean by your partner?
edit on 29-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It's just as or more accurate for me to assert that

1. YOU are mixing up faith in your cosmology with objective facts.

2. Your partner--for illustration--could be your spouse, roommate, housemate, most loved one, bed partner, or child,

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Explain what my faith in cosmology is first...then I will speak to you again.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

NOPE.

I'm not here to play your games nor flatter your ego.

You purport to be smart enough--I expect you conceivably could figure it out on your own.

Then perhaps you could also see the connection such issues have with the OP.

Pretending your cosmology is based on facts is

NOT

the SAME THING as basing your cosmology actually on facts.

Assumptions can have a mean bite.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

but no matter what I surf for, there's always a alien/ufo related vid that pops up which is totally UNrelated to what I'm surfing for. Anyone else experience this? Could this be prepping for disclosure?

That was hilarious.

Well, let's firstly find out there are aliens here, then we may talk about connection. Though I can agree simply evolving from animals and getting the intelligence we gain just by evolving - something isn't right here...

Many tell me, read evolution, see how the brain changes and evolves yada yada - I've studied that at least in my biology classes in 10th grade. That does not explain how and why one species evolved and gained intelligence, from all other species, not a single type after evolving developed the intelligence of human - not a single one, and this is just evolution?? Yet alone the many gaps in human history that are just as theory with only partial clues that make up pieces of the history - between those pieces there arte still gaps.

However, look - TEXTBOOKS ARE WRONG DUE TO BECOMING OUTDATED - When I was a student, Pluto was a planet, it had only 1 satellite, now we know it's 3, no one spoke of anomalies 'on the edge of our galaxy', lots of things in history were presented differently, etc.

So I think just because so far evolution tells you so and there is indeed evolution, some part such as how and where the intelligence humans developed comes from, has yet to be answered.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join