It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: "I will save Scotland from destruction!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

"Likewise, we will be bringing a lawsuit within the allocated period of time to stop what will definitely be the destruction of Aberdeen and Scotland itself."

www.reuters.com...

Which of the following is true?

- The ungrateful peasants living in Scotland should count themselves lucky the Donald is looking out for them.
- The noble people living in Scotland should get kick Donald out as soon as possible.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
this is about the wind farm next to his golf course, BTW

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Didn't half of his golf course fall prey to a land slide not too long ago?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Didn't half of his golf course fall prey to a land slide not too long ago?

I'm pretty sure he probably made a small fortune off the insurance.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by walliswallis

To the Trump-mobile!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
He can git tae # oot ma country an stop tryn ae turn every bit a lan' intae a bloody golf course.

I typed in Scottish for added effect ;P

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I wouldn't want a wind farm next to my golf course, if I had a thatch like that on my head.

Talk about bad hair day.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Donald "the" Trump is just a publicity whore. Whenever he feels insecure, he tries some stunt to be put back in the news.

they should make him an ambassador to North Korea, after they get a couple weeks with him, they will do anything asked of them, just to get him out of their country.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
He has a point. Growing numbers of people think visible wind farms are an affront and an unacceptable blot on the landscape. Not to mention expensive, subsidised and pointless and doubtless manufactured abroad.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
LOL. This, coming from a guy who casually wakes up....yawns and stretches and declares, "I think I'll run for president today!" "The people love me."

His ego precedes him.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaltireWarrior
He can git tae # oot ma country an stop tryn ae turn every bit a lan' intae a bloody golf course.

I typed in Scottish for added effect ;P

Im not convinced. If you were TRULY Scottish youd have had at least 24 instances of the eff word, the unholy c word, and B word in that sentence...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This story beggars belief - the arrogance of the man to believe that not only the Scottish govt are for some reason vindictively out to get him, but also that he is saving Scotland is astonishing. Regardless of anything else golf or scenery-related, the wind farms built there are going to result in huge funding boosts from Westiminster for Aberdeen.

Also what proof does he hold that wind farms are "obsolete"? On-shore wind farms (according to the UK Electricity Generation Costs Update) are predicted to be the most cost-efficient energy source in the future. As reliable supplies of non-renewable energy forms drop, wind farms are going to be one of the fixtures of energy resources.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Watchfull
I wouldn't want a wind farm next to my golf course, if I had a thatch like that on my head.

Talk about bad hair day.

You wouldn't want a windfarm next to you period. It's not a joking matter, they are noisy as hell and in more ways than one. On top of the loud "Woosh" which never ends, they generate a deep low frequency which is known to cause massive migraines to people who live near them.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Im sat on the fence over the view of wind turbines over a golf course on a shore line. Without it is typically stunning scottish scenery on a great day and dull and grey when not. With the turbines its a modern twist, a talking point. I was hopeful Trump, although to my mind an idiot, would be a useful ally should scotland become independent. Im sure he and his friends would like to get their paws inaboot.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

walliswallis

"Likewise, we will be bringing a lawsuit within the allocated period of time to stop what will definitely be the destruction of Aberdeen and Scotland itself."

www.reuters.com...

Which of the following is true?

- The ungrateful peasants living in Scotland should count themselves lucky the Donald is looking out for them.
- The noble people living in Scotland should get kick Donald out as soon as possible.

Why would a Bohemian care about Scotland? His real name is Trumpka shortenned. Hes a wanna be; inherited his wealth/no kingship at all or generations of Sinclairs or Stewarts in his bloodline. Hes a joke; Scotland has St. Andrews already, other than destroying 4 miles of a pristine natural habitat; what promises have been fullfilled? How is he going to house the 6000 workers needed for his golf courses, private enclave/estate (in a tent city) actually he will import those from Ireland?

top topics

join