It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist Document Discusses True Purpose of Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
The Protocols of Zion are a known hoax document. As such, the thread is going where it belongs.

What proof do you have?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver

Originally posted by lacrimoniousfinale

If we use those currencies, then at any point the Zionists can tap straight into them and take away some of our wealth

I'm still struggling to work out how that might actually happen.

Go check out whats happening in Cyprus. Might be a hoax, but its a pretty accurate one.

Can you connect zionism to Angela Merkel? I'm just curious. The whole of Europe seems to think that Merkel did that to the Cypress people, and now its zionism.

Don't get lost in the conspiracies..

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Now ATS has moved the thread, surely evidence of manipulation inside ATS.

Oh dear, even ATS can't be trusted anymore

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

I forgot to mention "their" food poison also.
Monsanto being the reason the food sold to us is a danger to us, the soil, plants,
animals, insects, air and water.
I am sure the posion producers are all conected somewhere down the line.
Just follow the money

edit on 26-3-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Oh, now I see. My mistake, Rubinstein. I should have realised that Dollars, Euros, Pounds and others were Zionist currencies. Is there anything else I need to know about these nasty Zionists?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

No, it's only run by Zionists according to you. Even if they do edit it, it's monitored, and the non-Zionist editors greatly outnumber the Zionist editors. You haven't used a wide variety of source, let alone reliable sources. If you took the time to research the topic before posting rubbish fuelled by your need for a conspiracy you would know I'm right. Instead you're just dismissing anything that says something against your theory as a Zionist agenda

Everyone knows it's a hoax.

Maybe you're an anti-Semite spreading this hoax in order to promote your anit-Semitic agenda. Hmmm.

edit on 26-3-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

link   

Can you connect zionism to Angela Merkel? I'm just curious. The whole of Europe seems to think that Merkel did that to the Cypress people, and now its zionism.

Hitler's daughter a Zionist?! Mindboggling.

link   

Wow have you been shown documented proof
that the document in your original post is truly a fraud

I haven't seen as such.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

no, it's evidence of ATS knowing this is a hoax and not being a party to further spreading of a document that was created with the sole intent of stirring hatred against a group of people.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Exactly, this is insane, ATS was meant to be about denying ignorance, but now they've moved this thread based on a Wikipedia article, in which case all 9/11 threads should also go to the hoax forum

Originally posted by azureskys

I haven't seen as such.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Exactly, this is insane, ATS was meant to be about denying ignorance, but now they've moved this thread based on a Wikipedia article, in which case all 9/11 threads should also go to the hoax forum

I haven't seen as such.

It's very clear that you have only researched (I use the term loosely) one side of argument.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Please provide evidence it's a hoax, I've looked into this over the years and never found any solid evidence. It's well known that people with an agenda try to get into Mod positions on such sites. Why are you not pushing every conspiracy post into the 'Hoax' forum, only one when Zionists are mentioned does it go there.

ATS please conduct a thorough investigation into whichever mod agreed to move this thread into the Hoax forum without any firm evidence to back it up. This smells very bad indeed!

no, it's evidence of ATS knowing this is a hoax and not being a party to further spreading of a document that was created with the sole intent of stirring hatred against a group of people.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimoniousfinale
Hitler's daughter a Zionist?! Mindboggling.

Hitler had a daughter? Even more mindboggling stupid!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Please provide evidence it's a hoax, I've looked into this over the years and never found any solid evidence. It's well known that people with an agenda try to get into Mod positions on such sites. Why are you not pushing every conspiracy post into the 'Hoax' forum, only one when Zionists are mentioned does it go there.

ATS please conduct a thorough investigation into whichever mod agreed to move this thread into the Hoax forum without any firm evidence to back it up. This smells very bad indeed!

This is getting ridiculous, you're accusing the site staff of being Zionists now. The admin that moved it (and announced they had done so) did the right thing, it's proven to be a hoax (since the 1920's). Seriously, do some basic research on the creation of the document. The Wikipedia link I posted has the information you need, and since you've convinced yourself that it's run by Zionists, check the references.
edit on 26-3-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hmm,

International Jews

In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Would you believe that was written by Winston Churchill !

Zionism versus Bolshevism

Whether or not the protocols are a hoax or not doesn't really matter, because it seeems to be fact that an agenda was/is being carried out and was recognised as such by powerful people.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Says the poster who takes Wikipedia as fact. It's well documented that Wikipedia is manipulated, you need to start using a wider variety of sources, also research both sides of the argument as this will allow you to form a balanced opinion.

Originally posted by SpearMint
It's very clear that you have only researched (I use the term loosely) one side of argument.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Winston Churchill is a hoax...wait

Well said ken10!
History is being rewritten, the Internet was the last hope we had of making corrections, but unfortunately as we've seen here today, we're gradually losing our Internet freedoms.

Are the Protocols of Zion a hoax? Nobody has ever been able to prove that, and there's also a clear motive as to why people would falsely label them a hoax, but most worryingly of all the document is completely accurate, this is the main factor as to why it gets my attention. How did this document know what would be going on in 2013? Did whoever wrote it have a crystal ball? Was it put here by Time Travellers? It's the sheer accuracy of this document which makes me take note, no matter what the story behind it is.

Originally posted by ken10
Hmm,

International Jews

In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Would you believe that was written by Winston Churchill !

Zionism versus Bolshevism

Whether or not the protocols are a hoax or not doesn't really matter, because it seeems to be fact that an agenda was/is being carried out and was recognised as such by powerful people.

edit on 26-3-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Its all a hoax I tells ya.....Theres no conspiracy by a group of people to run the world.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So according to Wikipedia, who say it's a hoax but only speculate as to who created the hoax, this document first appeared in Russia in 1903 when it wasn't accurate at all. The fact is this document now is accurate in 2013, whatever the reason, so it's incredibly unlikely that it was a forgery.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Completely true azureskys, the evidence is all around us, but it wasn't in 1903 when this document first surfaced. Unfortunately now ATS has been infiltrated, which is a shame. It must be time for new conspiracy forums to appear on the Internet where freedom of speech is still allowed.

I forgot to mention "their" food poison also.
Monsanto being the reason the food sold to us is a danger to us, the soil, plants,
animals, insects, air and water.
I am sure the posion producers are all conected somewhere down the line.
Just follow the money

edit on 26-3-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join