It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist Document Discusses True Purpose of Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Before anything I else, I'm half-Jewish on my father's side. I'm against Zionism as are most of the Jewish people I know.

Secondly, I know that some like to say this document is a fraud, however that is exactly what would happen if a real Zionist document was leaked. The accuracy of the document as to the state of the world is incredible, a perfect match, a coincidence? I doubt it.

So, let's look into the section of the Protocols of Zion which discusses vaccines, it's in Protocol 10, Part 19

"But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce the possibility of the expression of such wishes by all the nations it is indispensable to trouble in all countries the people's relations with their governments so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of torture, by starvation, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, by want, so that the goyim see no other issue than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all else. But if we give the nations of the world a breathing space the moment we long for is hardly likely ever to arrive."

The quote above is from Protocol 10, linked to below
www.whale.to...

So, now let's look at whether this is true are not, are we been inoculated with diseases?

Officials investigate how bird flu contaminated vaccines in Europe
www.thestar.com...

Former Merck Vaccine Chief Dr Maurice Hilleman admitting that the Cancer causing SV40 is in vaccines
www.youtube.com...

Bayer knowingly sold HIV contaminated Vaccines
www.youtube.com...

Next we have the risk of inducing Diabetes Type 1
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The independent and internationally renowned Cochrane Collaboration warned that there are no studies showing that the flu vaccines are safe or effective
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

The old person's flu vaccine causes dementia/Alzheimer's
www.whale.to...

Former UK science chief: 'MMR fears coming true' (Dr Peter Fletcher, who was Chief Scientific Officer at the Department of Health)
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Then we have Cot Death, which ceases to exist when you stop vaccinating under-2's
www.vierascheibner.org...
www.whale.to...

The 'conspiracy theorists' will also point to the fact that those who live near to the Hepatisis B vaccination stations in Africa are the most likely to have HIV
www.originofaids.com...

There is even evidence that childhood illnesses such as Measles make us stronger, grow taller, and less likely to go down with various Cancers
tv.naturalnews.com...

Here's an interesting survey - Survey Results: Are Unvaccinated Children Healthier?
www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

Was young Max really going to become Autistic, he seems to be doing well beforehand, until he had his MMR. We here the same story again and again, $Trillions of compensation would have to be paid out if it were ever admitted.
www.youtube.com...

A doctor has evidence that all vaccines are causing mini-strokes
vactruth.com...

There's evidence here that vaccines are being abused and it does fit in with the plan of the Zionist document.

Until vaccines are cleaned up and known to be safe, effective, necessary and free of Zionist influence, they cannot be trusted!

edit on 26-3-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The part which is especially interesting is when they say the reason for the inoculation of disease is to make us "take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all else"

So they're talking about Dollars, Euros, Pounds and other paper currencies. If we use those currencies, then at any point the Zionists can tap straight into them and take away some of our wealth, meaning that we work for them.

How does inoculating us with Cancer, Diabetes Type 1, MS, Asthma, Arthritis etc make us more likely to take sovereignty in the Zionist paper currencies such as Dollars, Euros and British Pounds? Well, a healthy person could go and live in a forest, their efforts of their days could be stored in a wide variety of different ways. Whereas, someone who suffers from MS, Diabetes Type 1, Chronic Asthma etc, will want to be near a Pharmacy to purchase their medication, they will need to use the Zionist paper currency to purchase their medicine. They can't go and live in the forest anymore, they are dependent on medication which they require Zionist currency to purchase. They will now be storing most of their wealth in this Zionist currency (unless they know better). Even if a parent's health is OK, maybe one of their children is vaccine damaged, so this leaves them in the same predicament.

This is all about forcing us into using their currencies, if we use their currencies we work for them, as at any moment they can dip into our wealth. Think if everyone lived on their own and kept gold in their houses, it would take an army to steal from these people. Or what about if there was no currency, it was just people doing each other favors, it would then become incredibly difficult to steal from such people, you would have to get an army and enslave them with chains and whips.

Inoculating us with disease is one of the many techniques used by Zionists to push us towards using their currencies, meaning that we are then working for them; our wealth is theirs! We are then slaves to the Zionists. Vaccines are being us as part of a modern and sophisticated form of slavery.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the US in the 1920s.

link

It IS a hoax, it's not disputed.
edit on 26-3-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

If we use those currencies, then at any point the Zionists can tap straight into them and take away some of our wealth

I'm still struggling to work out how that might actually happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wikipedia also says that the 9/11 official story is true. You'll need to venture outside of the realms of Wikipedia to find more. Wikipedia has armies of Zionist editors, they were training courses for them as discussed in the news article below.

Wikipedia editing courses launched by Zionist groups
www.guardian.co.uk...

Originally posted by SpearMint

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the US in the 1920s.

link

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Printing money, the value of a paper currency is based on how much of it is in circulation. The Zionists can print themselves money, meaning they have stolen a portion of the wealth of everyone who uses the same currency.

Originally posted by lacrimoniousfinale

If we use those currencies, then at any point the Zionists can tap straight into them and take away some of our wealth

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The protocols of zion are a big, old hoax. Not worth any of my or anyone elses lifetime.

link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Wikipedia also says that the 9/11 official story is true. You'll need to venture outside of the realms of Wikipedia to find more. Wikipedia has armies of Zionist editors, they were training courses for them as discussed in the news article below.

www.guardian.co.uk...

link

You really need to get a grip on reality, judging by that reply there is really no point in continuing the discussion, there's no point reasoning with someone as deluded and determined to find a conspiracy as you are, to the point where you ignore anything that doesn't confirm your beliefs.

I find it amusing that you're criticising my reliable source (Wikipedia lists loads at the bottom), yet you're linking to whale.to and natural news.

link   

I know that some like to say this document is a fraud

Some people? Everyone knows it is a hoax document, but the jew haters keep using it as if it is not a hoax.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
We have been inoculated with chemistry that artificially alters our immune system making us more susceptible to diseases. That is not the same as giving us a disease, it is perfectly legal to do this. Deception is legal, stealing or directly causing death or bad health is not. If they weaken a tenth of the people, the percentage of unharmed can justify that their medicine is not harmful. They say those who are harmed have genetic abnormalities.....this is to make us feel inferior and not to challenge them. An Ad Hominem technique to put blame on ourselves and our ancestors. My immune system causes a severe reaction to the flu vaccine because I have the immunity already. I only get the flu when I use meds or eat foods that suppress the immune system. Chemicals are added to the food to keep us from reacting negatively to them but these antihistamines/immune system suppressors/antioxidants have a side effect if over consumed. They are trying to make us think these things will make us live longer when in fact over-consumption makes us vulnerable to things like cancer. If you destroy the bodies ability to kill off bad cells, what happens......The body makes more to replace them at an accelerated rate but can't destroy the bad ones. Moderation and cravings is important when eating. Time of year that foods are eaten is also important. Classify our genetic eating necessities as diseases and we blame ourselves and take their poison. The devil is a deceiver, he tricks us into taking poison.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
The protocols of zion are a big, old hoax. Not worth any of my or anyone elses lifetime.

One has to understand that by default if such an important secret document is leaked they have no choice but to call it a 'Hoax'. It's not a 'Hoax' just because someone say it's a 'Hoax'. Anyone's who's read the document will know that it's incredibly accurate.

The fact of the matter is, that even if the document was a 'Hoax', which it isn't, the inoculation with disease technique would still work as an effective way to encourage people to take sovereignty in a paper currency.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There we go, someone here to lower the tone. Now I'm a self-hating Jew for having made this observation.

Please stay on topic before you get yourself banned.

Originally posted by hellobruce

I know that some like to say this document is a fraud

Some people? Everyone knows it is a hoax document, but the jew haters keep using it as if it is not a hoax.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I used a wide variety of sources, you used Zionist Wikipedia.

www.guardian.co.uk...

link

You really need to get a grip on reality, judging by that reply there is really no point in continuing the discussion, there's no point reasoning with someone as deluded and determined to find a conspiracy as you are, to the point where you ignore anything that doesn't confirm your beliefs.

I find it amusing that you're criticising my reliable source (Wikipedia lists loads at the bottom), yet you're linking to whale.to and natural news.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I for one have never trusted "their"Vaccines / drugs

I say, in the end, it is all a form of "Job Security"
Keep the Illness market healthy(so to speak
) and they will always be "In the money"

edit on 26-3-2013 by azureskys because: changed words

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Go check out whats happening in Cyprus. Might be a hoax, but its a pretty accurate one.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wise words azureskys

The companies who profit from vaccines have a huge conflict of interest. They should be stopped from profiting from any disease which vaccines can cause, or they should be made to give us the treatments free of charge given that they caused the damage, this would take away the incentive to cause harm with the vaccines.

Originally posted by azureskys
I for one have never trusted "their"Vaccines / drugs

I say, in the end, it is all a form of "Job Security"
Keep the Illness market healthy(so to speak
) and they will always be "In the money"

edit on 26-3-2013 by azureskys because: changed words

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver

Go check out whats happening in Cyprus. Might be a hoax, but its a pretty accurate one.

Excellent point ohioriver, whereas it would have been a lot harder to steal gold from everyone's house, or food supplies, "I Owe You's' etc. What's happening in Cyprus shows that once our money is in those paper currencies, it's no longer ours.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

One has to understand that by default if such an important secret document is leaked they have no choice but to call it a 'Hoax'. It's not a 'Hoax' just because someone say it's a 'Hoax'. Anyone's who's read the document will know that it's incredibly accurate.

The fact of the matter is, that even if the document was a 'Hoax', which it isn't, the inoculation with disease technique would still work as an effective way to encourage people to take sovereignty in a paper currency.

Well, okay, that is true nevertheless. Just stop using that stupid "protocols of zion".

Anyway... Could it be that ALL of your sources are somewhat... biased? Like, a LOT biased?
Just the names alone indicate that they are far from being neutral or objective!

vactruth.com... thehealthyhomeeconomist.com... naturalnews.com... originofaids.com...

There are only two sources in your posting which SEEM to be reliable - and on both of them you took their message and mis-interpreted it according to your goal.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The Protocols of Zion are a known hoax document. As such, the thread is going where it belongs.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Superb post there, took me a while to get to it. Posts like this remind me how many highly intelligent people there are on ATS

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join