It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's $100,000 Children Spring Break vacation at Bahamas Atlantis, While America is Sequestering

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
According to Breitbart,
www.breitbart.com... xchange&utm_term=postion1&utm_content=Exclusive-Sasha-Malia-Obama-vacation-in-Bahamas-Atlantis&utm_campaign=foxnews
"Sasha and Malia Obama are quietly vacationing at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas."

I'm sure this vacation cost WAY more than $100000.00, but that's my two second guestimate.
This photo was taken by an Atlantis hotel guest. She states that this is the motorcade for "the Obama crew."

Obama sent his children on a Spring Break Vacation to Atlantis while America is sequestering, jobs being furloughed or lost, and the economy tanking.

Hope and change for who sir?

edit on 25-3-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Vacation...from what? Luxury?

These kids get whatever they want, do whatever they want and they need a vacation from it?

I work my ass off 6 days a week and am too tired to do anything on my one day off. I also watch anything I spend on that day over 100 dollars.

But the poor little rich, entitled kids need a break from a few hours in school more than I need a break from a 70 hour work week.

I guess I can't say anything because Americans are OK with footing the bill.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
As always, actions speak louder than words.

Obama's actions between this, and his recent million dollar golf outing with Tiger, show how little he actually cares.

S&F

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think everyone really is starting to agree that it's not even about the fact it's open and public Short of perhaps not making formal media announcements, it's as open as any vacationing members of a first family ever have been.

I think it's the fact it's happening at all at this point. It's just getting a bit much. The millions now in Biden's trip to basically show the flag and shake hands. (Send an ambassador for goodness sakes..just try not to kill this one) and lavish vacationing for the kids, by ANYONE'S standards is such a degree of indifference, it's staggering.

The nation is hurting. HE AGREED it was hurting just a few months ago as he blamed it on others and said it would get worse if he wasn't elected. Well... Fine, he's in and things were supposed to get better. When does it start getting better for people OUTSIDE the Government is what I'm wondering a bit about.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just as long as the regular citizens have their bread and circuses, all is well.

Being president is all about the perks, it's not about leading a country to success, or in this case, survival. This should be common knowledge by now!

Peace.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

The people have made him a rock star so he may as well live like one! But, instead of music he makes speeches. That's all it takes apparently.

I would hazard to guess he spent most of his formative years in front of a television.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Not to mention the $500M in Palestine aid the Obama administration just unblocked or the $200M to Jordan to help Syrian refugees. Or Biden's $585,000 hotel bill for just 1 night in five-star Paris hotel, and his $321,665 limo bill to go along with it, shall I continue
edit on 25-3-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I was into the idea of a black president the first time he was voted in, it's the 21 century, about time I thought. And such a good speaker too.

However, being form Detroit, I still remember how when Coleman Young left office, he removed everything from the governor's mansion, light blubs, fuses from the fuse box, everything that wasn't nailed down. At the time I figured he was just a criminal, a thug, a thief, and wasn't surprised when I heard that. I wonder now if Obama will gut the White House on his way out? I bet the curtains and some of those paintings would look great at his home when he leaves office. All hail the thief.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

Not to mention the $500M in Palestine aid the Obama administration just unblocked or the $200M to Jordan to help Syrian refugees..

He should be ashamed of himself.

I am not going to loan money to my neighbor and go on vacation if my kids are going hungry or my bills aren't paid, and neither should he.

There are people here that are living in tent cities, living on the street, and kids that aren't getting enough to eat.. but, yet we are sending out all of this foreign aid (in addition to all the vacations and such).

We need to take care of our own first.

edit on 25-3-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I didn't vote for him.

For those that did though, I would like to hear their responses to this.

This is typical for those who run this Country. Its not just the President. Its ALL of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Their entire life is a vacation.....

Freakin propaganda.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

I wonder now if Obama will gut the White House on his way out? I bet the curtains and some of those paintings would look great at his home when he leaves office. All hail the thief.

You're sure he's leaving eh?

I suppose we'll know in a few years. It's really the first time in my life I've had a legitimate reason to wonder that too.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah Wabbit, I have wonder the same thing, but since we have no real say about who is running the show, what's the difference anymore? The faces might change, but the agenda never does.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Not TOO politically slanted, huh? Obama is a millionaire. So is most of Congress. How about all pay to all Congress being sequestered? How about, since Congress only tries to produce Symbolic legislation with absolutely no chance of passing, but serves only to please members of their own parties with no compromise at all, no moving our country forward... how about all Congressional pay and vacation becoming merely symbolic too? During the recent new selection of a Pope, it was mentioned a few times in the news that centuries ago, when the Curia had still not chosen a new pope for nearly 3 years, the populace became fed up and barricaded them in and only sent in bread and water until they finally chose a pope (they chose quickly once that happened!!!). How about we do that with Congress? Why should they continue to get excellent pay, excellent health care, excellent retirement packages, and be immune from the suffering they are doing little to end? I say, if we are all Americans, we should all be pulling at the oars of the lifeboat, including the wealthy and politically connected. Obama is rich.... this post seems to be aimed at him because he is rich.... but I'm pretty sure the kids of the rich Republicans are having sweet vacations too, along with their rich Congressman/woman/Senator parents! I see little point in targeting Obama and not the rest of the nincompoops we keep sending back to Washington year in and year out;. Remember, Presidents are only there for 4 to 8 years... most of the idiots in Congress have been there for farrrr longer and still have their jobs while not DOING their jobs!
edit on 26-3-2013 by jaxnmarko because: grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Love how they only point out Obama but never their dear republican representatives. As the poster above me stated.

Not too mention the story may be fake or overblown. No facts needed when it comes to Obama..just say something bad and it becomes gospel for the Obama haters.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I can almost taste the bitterness in this thread.

So what? I'm sure there are millions of kids going to Cancun and Hawaii for spring break.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Love how they only point out Obama but never their dear republican representatives. As the poster above me stated.

Not too mention the story may be fake or overblown. No facts needed when it comes to Obama..just say something bad and it becomes gospel for the Obama haters.

The story is from breitbart so the possibility of it being overblown is 99.9%

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Obama sent his children on a Spring Break Vacation to Atlantis while America is sequestering

I can't believe someone made such a moronic thread. What has happened to the American dream if the President's own kids can't go on vacation? Whine about something not stupid.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

ABC News must be fake too.

theview.abc.go.com...
www.amazon.com...
www.newshour24.com...
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

ABC News must be fake too.

theview.abc.go.com...
www.amazon.com...
www.newshour24.com...
www.freerepublic.com...

They are all using breitbart as the source and not one of them mention the money.. Not one of those "sources" have researched it for themselves. Got any more that have done their own independent research and have come to the same conclusion....let me guess ...NO.
edit on 26-3-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join