It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Disc Shaped UFO over moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
My opinion.....

Photo of the moon on a computer monitor, effect added by software, monitor brightness turned down a touch and refresh rate synced to camera filming it, camera moves around screen and zooms in and out, but also why it doesn't follow the "object" past a certain point.
edit on 26/3/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Good call, I thought the same thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
I can kind of see a small indent and hole in the center sort of like what you see in NASA's famous "Tether Incident" video (jump to 2:12):

Honestly they look identical. The indent is in the exact same spot (bottom of the object, moving from left to right).
edit on 25-3-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

This is a comparison I did of the moon thing with the tether clip back in the older thread. I can't remember which is which

edit on 27-3-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Originally posted by alienreality

That explanation doesn't work for me, since debris flying through space tumbles as it spins, but the objects in the tether incident spin on their own centerline slowly, and they pulsate with their own energy from a dim state to a much brighter state..
What kind of space debris does that? None
edit on 26-3-2013 by alienreality because: spl

Tiny cosmic dust doesn't tumble. It's everywhere up there and illuminates just like regular dust on earth (orbs)
A mixture of cosmic dust and ice particles illuminated creating prosaic effects caused by light and the camera lens.

Either that or hundreds of swarming space creatures and craft.

I'm all for the UFO phenomenon being none prosaic but it's not that way in the tether video.
edit on 27-3-2013 by macdad1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

If the object really is blurred due to focus, it will be so close to you, you wouldn't need a telescope. If you have the moon in focus, anything will be when it's above ~10k feet. The moon is about 30 seconds of arc, modern jets have no problem transiting the moon faster than that. I'm calling fake.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Do we or other nations have satellites orbiting the moon?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

What a load of cack. A 100 million people would have seen that.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
its easy to see that the ufo has just been placed on a seprate layer. and dragged along

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
the moon is a hotspot if you have a good telescope u can catch allsorts flying around it and u can clearly see shadows anall

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by macdad1

do you have an article i could read on this ple3ase ?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

ye alot of the moon videos are doctored or edited ...but alot of them are the real deal aswell tho u just gotta no what ur looking for

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

these donught shape things there the ones that dissapear and reappear thru worm holes apparently

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm not an expert in optics, but it seems like a reflection of something outside the field of view, not something cruising near the moon. May be an internal reflection in the telescope or camera.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Swamp gas. Case closed! Everyone return to what you're doing!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

nice catsh
i try it in my camera but the moon was very brightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join