Giant Disc Shaped UFO over moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted here or already debunked but here is a fairly new video of a claimed UFO flying over or near the moon.

Not sure if this is CGI or some other phenomenon. Experts feel free to chime in and say CGI, fake, swamp gas, Venus, Pac Man, fire fly Greer special or just say "good catch".

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

It looks like a...unidentified flying object.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
good catch....

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

It's pulsating so i thought maybe an aeroplane, but a satellite also came to mind.

Whatever it is i dont think its moon associated, what i mean is, it seems a little closer to us.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

If you watch the whole video, you will see it change speeds intermittently.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I did watch the whole video, ive just watched it again and still think its closer to home, definately not a satellite though, like i first thought.

Its interesting enough, it may be a drone scanning a particular area.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I can kind of see a small indent and hole in the center sort of like what you see in NASA's famous "Tether Incident" video (jump to 2:12):

Honestly they look identical. The indent is in the exact same spot (bottom of the object, moving from left to right).
edit on 25-3-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

It must be ice crystals then.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It looks like it's out of focus and doesn't follow the Moon curvature, meaning the object is likely much closer than the background.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
I can kind of see a small indent and hole in the center sort of like what you see in NASA's famous "Tether Incident" video (jump to 2:12):

Honestly they look identical. The indent is in the exact same spot (bottom left).
edit on 25-3-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

Darn it! You beat me to it aha.

Aliens!

link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Exactly!!! That's why in my initial post I sarcastically said "pac-man" in reference to the classic pulsating, circular indented shape with dark spot in the middle. That same object/shape was seen in the famous tether video and other sightings.

As the other posters said, definitely not satellite but not sure if this is a drone. If it is a drone then they are making them to look very similar to the UFOs sighted in the tether video, etc.

link   
Looks close to earth and out of focus with respect to the moon. Could be an airplane or a satellite.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
they're mining our helium-3 and we're sitting here shooting each other!!!

hail them! on screen!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Not sure what it is, I have to wonder however, why they keep filming the moon at the end instead of following the lighted object?

Not a video or graphics expert so will not make a judgement on the object itself.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Interesting but....if you read my thread here I explain how to make such vids using adobe after effects:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...not saying this video is conclusively CGI, but it's not that difficult to fake this sort of effect at all.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
At approx 2:35 of the video, this "satellite" or "drone" comes almost to a screeching halt, for a good several seconds. Then accelerates away again.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Great catch OP.

If this isn't CGI then this must qualify as one of the best pieces of visual evidence of ET ever.

I will be most interested to hear what our resident film and imaging experts have to say about this clip.

S&F.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

As the other posters said, definitely not satellite but not sure if this is a drone. If it is a drone then they are making them to look very similar to the UFOs sighted in the tether video, etc.

That appearance could be down to a filming artefact, the object is very out of focus.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

...not saying this video is conclusively CGI, but it's not that difficult to fake this sort of effect at all.

Good point.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Honestly it looks like an airplane that is caught in the foreground of the moon, since the Moon is the object being focused, the plane looks like a giant orb, but in fact is just an airplane out of focus. Thats my opinion, and im definetly a UFO believer and have seen many weird anomolys in the skies. still a very cool catch.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join