It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Rep. Jessica Upshaw Found Dead At Former State Reps Home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
She must be the 1% that wouldn't cooperate. Maybe she wanted to unmask her controller and spill the beans ?

Quite convenient to bump her off and the authority and MSM say nothing and let the pressitudes in the dark and let innuendos rule to hinder those who can put this together.

This more that met the eyes.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

No one deserves that.
:/

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Assuming homicide, one should ask who has she upset recently and why?

One year ago: Rep. Jessica Upshaw Kills Anti-Agenda 21 Bill in Ms. House
Whether or not the above means anything, I don't know, but seems like something worth looking back on.

Great find. So is this going to turn into a "rabid Constitutionalist" shot her and that they are dangerous? You know, one step closer to saying that anyone who cares about the founding principles and the highest law of the land is a domestic terrorist...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Ya ask Gabby Giff she was a dem right?? TOOO sad

That's an interesting point.
Two people in American Politics are shot in the head.

Two WOMEN in American politics ...

Have there been any other Americans in politics killed (or even died of natural or accidental causes) between then and now? If so, were they Women?

Hey; this IS a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wonder if "they" killed her for the same reason "they" killed Georgia's state senator a few years back.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yes, Georgia state senator Nancy Scheafer, shot in the head.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What's kind of surreal is that you'd think it would be more newsworthy that a state rep was found shot dead but nope, that's not news apparently. We truly live in a bizarro world.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The judge who was killed in the gifford's shooting was the real target - I believe he was one of the more conservative/less loopy liberals on the 9th circus court (federal).

If she was pro agenda 21 - she was pro-globalist - the fact that she was on the conservation committee is very interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

No, no, no, she was ANTI-agenda 21.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see your point

edit on 24-3-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I remenber how awful that was. I still think about it ...in general I'm a peace loving non violent person. People who mess with kids though. . I know for sure there is an afterlife , but before I go to the light I'm going to wander the earth plane for a bit, find out some pertinent info , and bring a whole new meaning to the word poltergeist.. It sounds silly bit I really am seriois. In fact, I,m looking forward to it. Maybe I can find likeminded ghosts and build a team. I think ithis agenda 21 thing is kind of silly . Ttptb must not believe in the afterlife. I know I'm not the only one who feels like hanging around and raining on their parades.sorry for the typos I'm on this impossibly small tablet.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No, she was Pro Agenda 21 or she at least held up a vote that was intended to be anti Agenda 21 by holding it in Committee. The discussion in the link you quoted states that because she held the anti-Agenda 21 legislation in Committee instead of bringing it to the full assembly for a vote we were closer to being run by the U.N. She made the choice to kill the Agenda 21 Killer.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Yeah - I went and re-read it -she was pro-agenda 21, or at least pro- killing the anti-agenda 21 bill.

Judge John Roll, was on the Arizona Federal Court that appeals were sent to the 9th circus court of appeals - just trying to get everything right.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Very interesting.
Thus, we now have no less than 3 WOMEN in American politics shot in the head (one survivor), all totally unconnected of course, except for the fact that they were WOMEN involved in American Politics, regardless of which 'side' they were on as far as overt political theater was concerned.

3 WOMEN in politics shot in the head. If no one else has died inbetween these incidents, then, that's 3 Women involved in American politics shot in the head, in a row.

Have any MEN involved in American politics been killed, or simply died of natural/accidental causes during this time?

It's fun to think about. Are there any other connections between these 3 women besides being women involved in American Politics?
It might be worth looking into for any of those that have an interest in political theater and intrigue.

Someone call Rising Against!
His coverage of the JFK stuff is bar none the best.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Being this is a conspiracy site - and she was on the conservation committee - and maybe pro agenda 21 (which puts all of the water ways in UN control) and the fact a lot of people believe the sinkhole disaster in Louisiana may be connected to the BP disater in the Gulf - maybe she was working on something about blaming BP for much more damage than the little they have been pinned with thus far.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No, it's not "fun to think about".

Your inappropriate posts never cease to amaze me.

This is not a subject to be made light of, although we are awaiting to confirm the conspiracy angle on this...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

interesting thought -- going after BP more -- connections to Agenda 21 and BP are both some big ticket items. It will be interesting to see what comes of this.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Apparent suicide?

Authorities say they are investigating the apparent suicide of a state legislator in Mississippi. Simpson County Sheriff Kenneth Lewis tells WLOX (http://(link tracking not allowed)/ZhXTa1 ) that Rep. Jessica Upshaw appeared to have shot herself in the head at a home in Mendenhall on Sunday. The town is about 30 miles southeast of Jackson, the state capital. She was 53. The sheriff told The Clarion-Ledger (on.thec-l.com...) that Upshaw was found at the home of former state Rep. Clint Rotenberry. He has not been arrested. Upshaw was an attorney who had been a lawmaker since 2004. She was a Republican from Diamondhead along the state's coast. Mendenhall is about 110 miles away from her hometown. The sheriff did not return a phone call from The Associated Press. Rotenberry did not answer his phone.

auburnpub.com... ue

Will I be censored too?

Too many " suicides " going on.don't you think?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Upshaw, who was single and lived in Diamonhead, had served in the Legislature, representing District 95, since 2004. She was chair of the Conservation and Natural Resources Committee.

Murder? Suicide? Odd that it was at a former Reps residence.

www.clarionledger.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Apparent suicide, gunshot wound to the head. Let me hype it up about the gun, since that is what is in season. Women typically don't use a gun in suicide, I've heard. Was it her gun? What kind of gun was it? Was it registered or not? Who quits an elected job in government, even at 10k a year, to a gun in someone else's house, on their own?

If she did this to herself, it could be revenge because it's in someone else's house. I can't imagine she didn't spill the beans about problems at work before spilling her brains. At this point, it's either money or love.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

No, it's not "fun to think about".

Your inappropriate posts never cease to amaze me.

This is not a subject to be made light of, although we are awaiting to confirm the conspiracy angle on this...

Inappropriate?
I'm not the one making Hit-List Threads with the names of certain elected officials calling them "Traitors".

That kind of willful disregard for the lunatic fringe that could very well take words like "Traitor" paired with a list of names to heart, especially where it comes to some certain gun-nut demographics is well BEYOND inappropriate. It's as close to instigating the perpetuation of more violence against our representatives over your own politically biased agenda, should anyone on your list come to harm, you very well should be just as accountable and responsible for the action as if you'd done it yourself.

It doesn't matter if you never said anything about perpetuating violence.
It doesn't matter if you are outright against violence.
You made a hit-list.
You put it on the internet on a FRINGE, conspiracy theory website where any nutter demographic (registered or no, it doesn't matter) will interpret your hit-list of "traitors" however they see fit to interpret it.

Inappropriate?

Ahem.

I'm not making emotionally charged hit-lists with buzz-words like "Traitor".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join