It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Rep. Jessica Upshaw Found Dead At Former State Reps Home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Clint Rotenberry.
On his facebook page was friends with Lauren Upshaw Welch who works for Dow Chemical.
She is from Gulfport,Louisana.

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

What is the connection,I don't know,just throwing it out there.

Uh, last I checked, Gulfport is in Mississippi.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

Originally posted by kdog1982
Clint Rotenberry.
On his facebook page was friends with Lauren Upshaw Welch who works for Dow Chemical.
She is from Gulfport,Louisana.

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

What is the connection,I don't know,just throwing it out there.

Uh, last I checked, Gulfport is in Mississippi.

It is,my bad.Don't no why I typed Louisiana.It was late.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Mississippi Rep. Jessica Upshaw and ..............................Rep. Clint Rotenberry

edit on 25-3-2013 by POXUSA because: pic

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What happens in Mississippi stays in Mississippi. A state with a long history of dark politics and back room hand shakes.

It should be interesting to see how this develops. As usual... Very sad for her family. Interesting that she was opposed to the Anti Agenda 21 legislation when you consider all that is actually involved with this UN agenda.

Perhaps she pissed of some folks who could potentially lose their land and livelihood as a result of this agenda.

The local Anti movement

Thanks to Rep. Upshaw, our state will continue to sink into the quicksand of destruction known as Agenda 21 for at least another year.

•Untold damage will be done to our state as local and state authority are migrated into regional governance.
•Extreme environmentalists will continue to dictate policy in our state as we come another step closer to total rule by the United Nations.
•Grants will continue to pour into our state, further bankrupting our nation to fund Agenda 21 initiatives and our freedoms will continue to erode

All because Rep. Upshaw made an arbitrary decision to withhold legislation that would have stopped the implementation of policies so dangerous that the Republican National Committee passed a resolution to expose them, oppose them and refuse any monies associated with them on January 13.

By blocking this bill, the buck stops with Rep. Upshaw. Had it been allowed on the floor for a vote, it would have been on the shoulders of our Representatives...the ones we worked so hard to finally have a majority in this year so that we could actually get some things done! With this type of malfeasance, however, our efforts are once again thwarted.

Rep. Upshaw is a Republican from District 95 which covers Hancock and Harrison Counties. Please contact her and let her know how you feel about her decision to rob our Representatives of the opportunity to vote on this important bill. She can be reached at [email protected] or by phone at 228.867.6005.

stopagenda21inms.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
Mississippi Rep. Jessica Upshaw and ..............................Rep. Clint Rotenberry

edit on 25-3-2013 by POXUSA because: pic

Jeez,how old is that picture of Clint?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
And not barely a word about it on any of the msm sites.
You would think they would be all over it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

She's the FIFTH Mississippi lawmaker to die in recent months? What the heck is going on in MS?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

CBS: “Does not appear to be a natural death” — Was directing BP oil spill fine money — 5th Mississippi lawmaker to die in recent months

Could it be someone at BP didn't like the way she was directing the BP oil Spill fine Money?

Source

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Well a gun shot wound to the head is not a natural death.
Initial consensus seems to be suicide.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Agenda 21 was not adopted by the United States...
ever.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

The sourced article didn't say anything about suicide and just like the Female GA Senator I'm going to wait on the investigation results before believing it was. Initial consensus by whom...MSM?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jibeho

Agenda 21 was not adopted by the United States...
ever.

Oh well..................

More than 178 nations adopted Agenda 21 as official policy during a signing ceremony at the Earth Summit. US president George H.W. Bush signed the document for the US. In signing, each nation pledge to adopt the goals of Agenda 21. In 1995, President Bill Clinton, in compliance with Agenda 21, signed Executive Order #12858 to create the President’s Council on Sustainable Development in order to “harmonize” US environmental policy with UN directives as outlined in Agenda 21. The EO directed all agencies of the Federal Government to work with state and local community governments in a joint effort “reinvent” government using the guidelines outlined in Agenda 21. As a result, with the assistance of groups like ICLEI, Sustainable Development is now emerging as government policy in every town, county and state in the nation.

www.912communique.com...

Agenda 21 in the United States The United States is a signatory country to Agenda 21, but because Agenda 21 is not a treaty, the Senate was unable to hold a formal debate or vote on it, nor was it ratified by the Executive branch of the United States. Several congressmen and senators, however, have spoken in Congress in support of Agenda 21; these include Representative Nancy Pelosi, Senator John Kerry, and Senator Harry Reid.[11] In the United States, over 528 cities are members of ICLEI, an international sustainability organization that helps to implement the Agenda 21 and Local Agenda 21 concepts across the world. The United States has nearly half of the ICLEI's global membership of 1,200 cities promoting sustainable development at a local level.[12] The United States also has one of the most comprehensively documented Agenda 21 status reports.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has been mentioned already as I have only read page one, but she was involved in the BP oil spill settlements according to various sources.

"I will fight any tax increase and continue my work to create good paying jobs as we continue to recover from Katrina and the BP oil spill"

jessicaupshaw.com...

House Legislative Leader For Tourism, BP Oil Spill and Hurricane Recovery - always focused on job creation for the Gulf Coast

jessicaupshaw.com...

The group will recommend the best use of Mississippi’s share of BP clean water fines from the federal RESTORE Act, which Congress recently passed directing most of the fine money — expected to range from $5 billion to $21 billion — to the affected Gulf states.

The group, led by Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality Director Trudy Fisher, will be broken into eight teams: economic development, small business, infrastruture, eco restoration, research and education, seafood, tourism and workforce development. Each team will have a state agency leader, from the departments of Environmental Quality, Employment Security, Marine Resources and the Mississippi Development Authority. Local members include: Ed Day of Mississippi Power Co., economic development; Gulfport Mayor George Schloegel, small business; state Sen. Michael Watson, infrastructure; Sen. Brice Wiggins, eco restoration; Hancock County Supervisor Lisa Cowand, research and education; Rep. Jessica Upshaw, seafood; John Hairston of Hancock Bank, tourism and Jim McIngvale of Huntington Ingalls shipbuilding, workforce development.

www.krflottmanlaw.com...

This certainly is odd, even though it could easily be a normal suicide/murder-suicide...but my conspiracy senses are tingling as this has some suspicion to it.

As I previously said, my apologies if this has already been mentioned. I will read the rest of the thread and edit my post if need be.

Cheers.

ETA:

I see that "Happy1" has mentioned this connection on page two, I will leave my post up due to the additional links and information that I have provided.

edit on 3/25/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yes George Bush signed it but we never adopted it.
There's a difference.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

Have any MEN involved in American politics been killed, or simply died of natural/accidental causes during this time?

Upshaw is the fifth Mississippi lawmaker in to die in the last few months.

Joe Gardner of Batesville, died last month of a heart attack at the age of 68. Democratic Rep. David Gibbs, of West Point, died January 13.

Two Democratic state senators, Bennie Turner, of West Point, and Alice Harden, of Jackson, died in late 2012.

3 men and 2 women including Upshaw. Upshaw was the only white one. The others were all black. Something is definately amiss in Mississppi. Bad pun intended

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

aha. Thank you for that.
Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yes George Bush signed it but we never adopted it.
There's a difference.

It was received by President Bill Clinton early in his first term and approved by executive order in 1993. The hidden program within the Agenda 21 and the truly disturbing intentions of this scheme had not yet surfaced.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by Kali74

The sourced article didn't say anything about suicide and just like the Female GA Senator I'm going to wait on the investigation results before believing it was. Initial consensus by whom...MSM?

On the contrary, a legislator's curious death doesn't apparently rank very high according to MSM.
CNN.com--apparently talking about why critics hate Jay Leno is more important than a state rep who died of a gunshot to the head.
ABC--Kate Upton ranks front page news while Rep. Upshaw doesn't. Not even under the subsection of Politics...
CBS--Same sex marriage controversy > Upshaw's death. She's on the front page but if you scroll down, down, down.
MSNBC--Same sex marriage and a spat over a supermodel (lol...) ranks higher. Upshaw's death gets a tiny link.
Fox--Murdoch is obviously stressing about what is happening to Russian off shorers because that's big news to Fox but there's a small little link to an article under Politics.

*Insert long rant about the decline of the press here because if I actually tried verbalizing what I'm feeling, I'd have a bloody forehead from smashing it against my desk so many times so we'll leave it as I'm speechless.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I feel your pain and agree...

*Insert long rant about the decline of the press here because if I actually tried verbalizing what I'm feeling, I'd have a bloody forehead from smashing it against my desk so many times so we'll leave it as I'm speechless.

Though I don't think you understood my response I was giving to another poster. I was talking about the source I had linked that they had responded too as well as their comment about their Initial consensus that it was a suicide. It's all good...no biggie.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blackz28

No.
It wasn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join