It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet incomming confirmed! What would you do?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If it were anounced that in 4 weeks a comet that will wipe out ALL life on earth and there is nothing we can do about it what would you do?

For me I would stop working and stock up enough for the remainder of time left. Id spend the time with the wife and friends on the water/beach, if weather is good and enjoy what is left. Id probably arm myself and friends in case crazy people attempt to disrupt our last days. I would likely kill myself on the last day/hours with some sleeping inducing method, high and drunk in the last hours.

I'd rather go out like that than looking up in fear waiting for certain doom to fall upon me. At a very minimum I would prefer to be very high on stuff that would be make me worry and fear less.

What would your last days be like knowing everyone will be gone?
edit on 24-3-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

If I told you, I'd be banned for life from this site.

...and very probably arrested.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I would probably sell what I don't need to buy things to help me try to survive after the impact, that is if I survive. Spend as much time as possible with family and friends, have a good time and try to live my life as much as I can.

There's really nothing we can do, so make the most of what we can.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
People should love their families, and meditate/pray, envision a miracle and also a good world in place of this one. Also, lighten the frequency/gravity of earth. Give to each other especially the poor overseas and your homeless. Become the first level of government, realizing corrupt mafia run this world and start instead to do the things that need doing that they wont do, and say no to them in writing or in your mind, so its clear all their karma traps are theirs, you don't endorse them.

Share, be love, lighten the gravity.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Do everything you mentioned ; in a shell.

If i where too know right away- Id take time in between and observe, connect- assure myself that death was expected and fear would be the first too drown out.. emotion; id would be gods work if everyone was level headed at the moment in the same acceptance for everyone.

AS destructive and unimaginable rate- but if i had that 99.9% by chance- earth would be hell after... i dont think id want to live unless "something else" came to take us...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
everything illegal i can think of and then some....on the last day i would climb the highest mountain and watch it all unfold..

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

No Mr. Bond, expect you to die.

Seriously, What else are going to do?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
everything illegal i can think of and then some....on the last day i would climb the highest mountain and watch it all unfold..

Sounds like you might be one of those I'd need to arm myself against huh?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
As crazy as it may sound, I could go out with bang...if am gonna die than it has to be some natural cause as the idea of killing myself doesn't sit well with me.
. It's should be a quik exit, anyway, I hope so
…peace

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Or I could tried to be a bruce willis for once and save humanity…not such a bad idea, u think???

edit on 24-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Go to the beach?

Nah, I'm too bitter for that.
I'd have to torture a couple of people that had it coming.
Then I would probably try an unmentionable substance that I never did before because it would have ruined my life.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Probably...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
If it were anounced that in 4 weeks a comet that will wipe out ALL life on earth and there is nothing we can do about it what would you do?

For me I would stop working and stock up enough for the remainder of time left. Id spend the time with the wife and friends on the water/beach, if weather is good and enjoy what is left. Id probably arm myself and friends in case crazy people attempt to disrupt our last days. I would likely kill myself on the last day/hours with some sleeping inducing method, high and drunk in the last hours.

I'd rather go out like that than looking up in fear waiting for certain doom to fall upon me. At a very minimum I would prefer to be very high on stuff that would be make me worry and fear less.

you would probably need to make sure you have a ready supply of booze, sleep inducing drugs and food constantly at hand- as soon as that scenario would be announced, shops would be looted/closed, martial law, lawlessness etc

I agree in principle, I'd like to spend it with my family and have some sort of sedative at hand as well as a lot of booze- though if you have kids you can't just get constantly drunk

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I never assume it's the end until a fat lady sings it as such. That applies to every issue in my life.
I would make any prep's as I could and tell all the people who I love that I do love them, then wait to see what happens. Just because a talking head on the TV says 'we're all doomed!' doesn't mean I'd give up or hurry such a situation along through suicide or whatever. I fight for my life until I can't any longer...it's worked so far in my humble existence and I shall continue with the same strategy, comets or whatever.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'd be out there watching it as it comes. Then at the last minute I will deflect it away. I am one of about a dozen humans who can do that. I'll send the governments a bill after I finish.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I would probably arrange a family and friend get together. We would love, laugh, and reminisce about our time on earth. I think this would be the best way to finish this, with a wonderful party to remind us of the things that are important about being us.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

If there were 0% chance of survival, a true ELE, I wouldn't go into work anymore and drink heavily. Also I would eat a crappy diet, all the 'unhealthy' foods I've been avoiding for the past decade.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Probably wind up getting healthier and having more fun when you start eating crap

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I'd smack the ish out of the President and ask him what has he tried to stop it? If you're going to die, you at least try to change your fate. Launch every nuke on earth at it before it hits us. If that doesn't solve anything, at least the world ended with humans trying to save it.

If we did survive, with all nations working together, all helping hand in hand, it'll change our perception on life all together. We wouldn't be the same people we were before the event. We'd probably become better beings, stop wars, and we'd probably work together to better our planet and protect us from another incoming comet with a global shield, and from there we'd work on more life changing projects together, as one.

I would take a comet coming to wipe out our Planet as a test for humankind.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
/
edit on 24-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join