Comet incomming confirmed! What would you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'd probably sit back and count how many thought it was necessary to ransack shops for electrical appliances while getting absolutely wasted..

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'd put my kids in the car and travel the country seeing all the things they've never seen. Don't have to pay the bills
so we could have some fun then come home and wait for IT together, and hope to survive anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I would do my absolute best to be at ground zero, i wanna be right
underneath that bad boy, doing a hand stand, so that i could be for
however brief a micro second, the first person to walk on a comet

And even if i were incinerated before it got to my feet, more likely than
not, i would be assured a quick death lol that is assuming its an ELE
size object.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
If it were anounced that in 4 weeks a comet that will wipe out ALL life on earth and there is nothing we can do about it what would you do?

For me I would stop working and stock up enough for the remainder of time left. Id spend the time with the wife and friends on the water/beach, if weather is good and enjoy what is left. Id probably arm myself and friends in case crazy people attempt to disrupt our last days. I would likely kill myself on the last day/hours with some sleeping inducing method, high and drunk in the last hours.

I'd rather go out like that than looking up in fear waiting for certain doom to fall upon me. At a very minimum I would prefer to be very high on stuff that would be make me worry and fear less.

What would your last days be like knowing everyone will be gone?
edit on 24-3-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

I'd party for 27 days, then go to church on the last

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I would likely kill myself on the last day/hours with some sleeping inducing method, high and drunk in the last hours.

I'd rather go out like that than looking up in fear waiting for certain doom to fall upon me.

...and miss the fireworks?

With my four weeks, if transportation is still available, i would do some traveling. If not, go camping under the stars. I imagine the comet would be more visible as it approaches so why not make an event of it.

On the final approach i'll put on some sunscreen and my five dollar glasses, then lay back to watch the show.

I haven't decided on a soundtrack yet though..

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

What would your last days be like knowing everyone will be gone?

Peaceful. The pressure is off, who cares what happens, we're all dead in 4 weeks, no laws, no history, no ancestors or descendants to shame.

but in all honesty, the last 4 weeks would be entirely peaceful for me. I'd gather those I care about, spend each and every minute we have left doing whatever WE wanted to do, not what I HAD to do.

I'm sick of making car payments, mortgage payments, student loan payments. I'm sick of spending the better part of life my shackled to a job when I'd rather be staring at the clouds, or playing guitar.

With 4 weeks notice, all inhibitions would be gone, no reason to keep anything in, or out.

I would watch in awe with open eyes hoping to catch a glimpse of our destroyer, maybe even instagram the picture just for the hell of it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ReleaseThePressure

I haven't decided on a soundtrack yet though..

Thank you in advance for not picking:

The End of the World as We Know it, or anything by Aerosmith.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry about selling or buying things, because No One would be buying or selling anything if they also knew. You would have only what you have Now, unless you steal.

I myself being an optomistic, would still go underground, at the time of impact. Before that, the weeks leading up to the event. I would be saying good bye to family and freinds, creating some messages written in granite, with my CNC mill for future civilizations to find if possible, saving mathematics, sciences, astrology, medical with time allowed. And tell them how we lived and treated the world, and Not to be corrupted by inner greed, or by powerful people, but to live as one species, one planet, one physical life.

Honestly I wonder how many people are really ready for an event like this. spiritually, physically, ready to leave this world. but would you leave anything behind, like other civilizations have before.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I would do alot of crazy # I wouldn't post on here, dont worry just personal things...but kill yourself, why would you do that? Never know you might actually survive I'd rather take my chances on the comet. Might as well go out in your yard have a beer and wait for the end no reason to be a coward and take yourself out.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
pray and if you afraid then take some strong weed

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

just curious as to why that would happen to you?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If I knew for sure it was going to be a end all event, I'd find myself a nice hilltop with a good view and just set back and watch it come in, cause I love a good show and wouldn't want to miss it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

If it were anounced that in 4 weeks a comet that will wipe out ALL life on earth and there is nothing we can do about it what would you do?

A lot of drinking, a lot of sex (orgy style), a lot of partying, and a lot of eating, and some recreational use of certain pharmaceuticals, of course....

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

In 3 weeks and 6 days ... the day before the comet hit ... I'd pig out on all the food and coffee I could. All the things that my autoimmune disease doesn't allow me to eat. I'd eat more cake and pasta and I'd drink more coffee than any human on earth had previously. I'd do all that because I'd be dead in a few hours and that means I'd be dead before all the uber-negative reactions from the food kicked in.

I'd indulge in gluttony of food and drink ... but not until just a few hours before the comet hit. If I did it too early, then I'd get hit with all the bad reactions.

COFFEE! I want a freak'n dunk'n donuts coffee with creme and nutmeg sprinkled in it!
Is that so much to ask for? (Apparently it is.
)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Build a Shelter that could withstand a nuclear blast to house a giant ship on top of the Himalayas.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Xeven

I would do alot of crazy # I wouldn't post on here, dont worry just personal things...but kill yourself, why would you do that? Never know you might actually survive I'd rather take my chances on the comet. Might as well go out in your yard have a beer and wait for the end no reason to be a coward and take yourself out.
in my premise there is no chance of survival but you and others are right. I probably would stay and watch the fireworks thinstead of killing myself tho id love to be heavily sedated so I could relax instead of being frieghtend in my last moments.

<< 1  2   >>

join