It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Homeland Security Insider Update: "It Has Begun."

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Bullet Buys: Fifteen members of Congress have written a letter to the Department of Homeland Security demanding to know why the federal agency is buying so many rounds of ammunition. We'd like to know too. Freshman California Republican Doug LaMalfa and 14 of his House colleagues, who signed on to his March 5 letter, are asking the Department of Homeland Security to explain why it is buying 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition of various calibers. They aren't happy with explanations provided so far in the press by lower-level officials, answers meant to debunk "unfounded" concerns. As we have noted, DHS has been buying lots of ammo, enough by one calculation to fight the equivalent of a 24-year Iraqi War. Peggy Dixon, spokeswoman for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Ga., told the Associated Press that the training center and others like it run by the Homeland Security Department use as many as 15 million rounds every year, mostly on shooting ranges and in training exercises. The massive purchases are said to be spread out over five years and due simply to the best practice of saving money by buying in bulk what comes down to five rounds of ammo for every man, woman and child on the U.S. That's a lot of practice and training. A good portion of the 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition are being purchased by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the federal government's second-largest criminal investigative agency. Yes that's the same ICE that is releasing detained criminal illegal aliens onto our streets because of sequestration cuts. Jonathan Lasher, the Social Security Administration's assistant inspector general for external relations, explained the purchase of 174,000 hollow-point bullets by saying they were for the Social Security inspector general's office, which has about 295 agents who investigate Social Security fraud and other crimes. When they say they're cracking down on waste, fraud and abuse, they apparently mean it. However, as former Marine Richard Mason told reporters with WHPTV News in Pennsylvania recently, hollow-point bullets (which make up the majority of the DHS purchases) are not used for training because they are more expensive than standard firing range rounds . "We never trained with hollow points, we didn't even see hollow points my entire 4-1/2 years in the Marine Corps," Mason said. LaMalfa offers one theory that's less sinister than some: The federal government is simply trying to corner the market on ammo and restrict what's available to the American people as part of its gun control efforts.

So all of this and similar articles are all just made up?
source news.investors.com...
edit on 25-3-2013 by begoodbees because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't know if this the same DHS insider, but here's an article about what's probably going to happen here

www.homelandsecurityus.com...-7978

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Terry, hi there. Your correct in your thinking.
Back in the late 70's I found that we used to have a nick name for what we saw was a Fed Dept. Though we worked for them we didn't know the full extent.
F.E.A.R. Federal Deptartment of Eradication, Annihilation and Retaliation.
It was supposed to be in Military control so thus it was not in sight.
After the planned demo of the Towers of which my Mom was in, they have now a name for the internal department (DHS) and more money thrown it's way then what could possibly rebuild our infrastructure.
I know for a fact that my job was to gather info on Americans by way of installing communication equipment in over 90,000 homes that had listening devices in them.
Whole teams hired and paid cash to install this country wide.
The government through private communication corps developed a brown box that gave you 11 channels of entertainment and once the people were exposed to there signals they couldn't resist having more channels when we finally got the kinks out and changed out the sliders with Jerrolds (black boxes).
First 2 way was Denver.
We developed rg59 to rg56 in order to have 2 way communication to every home and business in the country. Sat boxes work through phone lines not just for pay for view crap.
These boxes can be remotely controlled and can tell what your wearing and saying and also know how many people are in front of the mini cam.
We always said that the business of Government was to gather info. Info that they could compile and if need be use against the individual.
They haven't stopped and have been preparing for the eventuality that just maybe, maybe someone will object and they stand ready now to act.
Once we went off the Gold standard it all started to go the way they wished. To be a Global Force for Good.
HA, Ha, to that Navy Ad which states their real intent.
Basically everything is subliminal in Sat and cable.
This is fact. Video Drome (the movie) eludes to what is possible through the Air waves.
Now that there are 200 words for that huge mainframe to pick up on, everything everyone says online or cell is now scanned for those words.

I am on their waiting list for pick up for I know so much they don't want others to know.
Since I am dying anyway I care less if they kill me. Faster the better. I am in to much pain from Agent Orange and all the Radiation exposure over the years. I think I glow at night.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

I think you made a mistake in your response... I am not Terry and don't have any idea what you are talking about!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
IN my reply I forgot to mention that one of those 3 in a row glass dots is where you should make a big smile and the other say hello to your little friend on the other end. Especially ex military officers mostly and then non-coms.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I thought you were the Military guy mentioned.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
There are 7 Departments in DHS

1. U.S. Coast Guard
2. TSA
3. FEMA
4. U.S. Secret Service
5. U.S. Customs and Border Protection
6. U.S. CItizenship and Immigration Services
7. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

My question is...which of these departments would be patrolling the local highways and pulling people over? My only guess would be TSA but I'm not sure.
What legal authority do they have to pull you over? I don't know that answer but I've been trying to find out for awhile.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's very likely that in the near future the FBI, the state, and the local police departments will all be assimilated into the DHS.

For instance, in New York the state police would be called DHS-NY. States will furthermore be divided into districts. For instance, let's call NYC district 1. The local police that come smashing through your door would identify themselves as DHS-NYD1 while they have their foot on your neck.

The highway patrol would be DHS-HP and the FBI would be called DHS-FI(Federal Investigations).

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SonsOfTheMeek

It's very likely that in the near future the FBI, the state, and the local police departments will all be assimilated into the DHS.

Sorry but there's not enough money in the fed budget to pay the saleries of state and local police. Never mind the medical and retirement benifits.

And to those who are thinking NWO. . .
You can't even get the two Koreas to agree with each other.
The Germans are ready to kick Greece and Cyprus to the curb.

NWO=BS

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

The DHS is worried about the Zombies, not the average American.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
There are 7 Departments in DHS

1. U.S. Coast Guard
2. TSA
3. FEMA
4. U.S. Secret Service
5. U.S. Customs and Border Protection
6. U.S. CItizenship and Immigration Services
7. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

My question is...which of these departments would be patrolling the local highways and pulling people over? My only guess would be TSA but I'm not sure.
What legal authority do they have to pull you over? I don't know that answer but I've been trying to find out for awhile.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are more Departments within the DHS than those 7 you list, see below...

-The Directorate for National Protection and Programs (NPPD) works to advance the Department's risk-reduction mission. Reducing risk requires an integrated approach that encompasses both physical and virtual threats and their associated human elements. The FEDERAL PROTECTIVE SERVICE/FPS falls under this department

About the FPS

-The Science and Technology Directorate is the primary research and development arm of the Department. It provides federal, state and local officials with the technology and capabilities to protect the homeland.

-The Directorate for Management is responsible for Department budgets and appropriations, expenditure of funds, accounting and finance, procurement; human resources, information technology systems, facilities and equipment, and the identification and tracking of performance measurements.

-The Office of Policy is the primary policy formulation and coordination component for the Department of Homeland Security. It provides a centralized, coordinated focus to the development of Department-wide, long-range planning to protect the United States.

-The Office of Health Affairs coordinates all medical activities of the Department of Homeland Security to ensure appropriate preparation for and response to incidents having medical significance.

-The Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) is responsible for using information and intelligence from multiple sources to identify and assess current and future threats to the United States.

-The Office of Operations Coordination and Planning is responsible for monitoring the security of the United States on a daily basis and coordinating activities within the Department and with governors, Homeland Security Advisors, law enforcement partners, and critical infrastructure operators in all 50 states and more than 50 major urban areas nationwide.

-The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center provides career-long training to law enforcement professionals to help them fulfill their responsibilities safely and proficiently.

-The Domestic Nuclear Detection Office works to enhance the nuclear detection efforts of federal, state, territorial, tribal, and local governments, and the private sector and to ensure a coordinated response to such threats.

-The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) protects the nation's transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.

-United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is one of the Department of Homeland Security’s largest and most complex components, with a priority mission of keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. It also has a responsibility for securing and facilitating trade and travel while enforcing hundreds of U.S. regulations, including immigration and drug laws.

-United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) secures America’s promise as a nation of immigrants by providing accurate and useful information to our customers, granting immigration and citizenship benefits, promoting an awareness and understanding of citizenship, and ensuring the integrity of our immigration system.

-United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), promotes homeland security and public safety through the criminal and civil enforcement of federal laws governing border control, customs, trade, and immigration.

-The United States Coast Guard is one of the five armed forces of the United States and the only military organization within the Department of Homeland Security. The Coast Guard protects the maritime economy and the environment, defends our maritime borders, and saves those in peril.

-The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) supports our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.

-The United States Secret Service (USSS) safeguards the nation's financial infrastructure and payment systems to preserve the integrity of the economy, and protects national leaders, visiting heads of state and government, designated sites, and National Special Security Events.
edit on 25/3/13 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Lets assume that this agenda is correct, just for argument sake......

Where do the elite benefit? How does the creation of this new world order benefit them MORE than they have now? What's the endgame? This is where it all falls apart....

Their lives would be worse, not better, if this agenda came to fruition...and they didn't get to be the elite by generations of stupid decisions. Therefore, it makes ZERO sense that this would be the goal.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by coltcall

I seriously think that walmart supercenters will be the food distribution centers in the future.

Most large grocery chains have signs on their buildings that say "Bakery", "Fresh produce" "Alcohol" stuff like that and walmart has nothing.

The cameras are in place and the mobility of the inside of the stores is telling.

When chain stores are closing after multipal generations, you can bet your bottom dollar that something fishy is in the works, something major.

It has begun and it does not take a CT to prove it, just an ounce of awareness and discernment.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Lets assume that this agenda is correct, just for argument sake......

Where do the elite benefit? How does the creation of this new world order benefit them MORE than they have now? What's the endgame? This is where it all falls apart....

Their lives would be worse, not better, if this agenda came to fruition...and they didn't get to be the elite by generations of stupid decisions. Therefore, it makes ZERO sense that this would be the goal.

Destiny?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I agree.

There's no "DHS insider" and a lot of this just sounds like unfounded paranoia. Is the global economy a giant house of cards? Yes, of course it is - but it's not because of some grand agenda brought upon by the "elite". It's a byproduct of many different factors, first and foremost amongst them being greed. We, as a society, built this house of cards ourselves. Are there "elite" players who played a large role in that? Of course - that's how it works. But there's no grand plan to bring down society - we can do that just fine by ourselves. And I don't think chaos will suddenly ensue anytime soon - the can can be kicked a lot further down the road before that happens. But, one day, it will happen - if the asteroid doesn't get us first.

(BTW - you rocked in last night's episode, Gazrok
)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I can still buy guns and amo in Upstate NY.
Noone really bothers me.
The citys outside of albany are under policed, and crime is rampant.

I really don't think their is a take over. Maybe some lack of staffing in the rural counties. Maybe an investigation going on. who knows.

But err. 1) i don't believe were all going to be controlled by the nwo just yet, and 2) if we are, good for them! Atleast we accomplished something.

I'm pretty good at maintaining servers if the NWO needs an IT guy to keep track of all you paranoid loonies.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Their benefit is bragging rights amongst each other. In their world the boast is the thing.

Even though they may have riches or control beyond our wildest dreams, they are only rich if they have more than their other rich friends. Its an endless quest for more than the next guy in the room. Way up in the towers, in the finest restaurants and meeting rooms... in their own little world.

I'm really sorry, but in my mind it is that simple and infantile.

The end game is the same as it has always been with empires and emperors...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You have the 2nd amendment. Use it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If you're all stupid enough to take this article and it's supposed "insider" at face value, then you're surely stupid enough to go along with any "plan" that the government might have in store.

I've never seen such blatant paranoia. It's also funny how there's no debate in these threads. Basically if you don't believe what's posted then you're asleep and fundamentally in the WRONG.

I have some deep reservations about the course the United States has taken in the post 9/11 world both domestically and abroad, but I refuse to blindly accept this article just because.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
I live in central new York. Every day on my way to work on the thruway, i used to see state troopers sitting in the median running radar, trying to catch speeders. Starting about a month ago,i no longer see state troopers. I see DHS SUVs and sometimes cars. I even saw one pull a guy over. WTF is going on?

I have a gut feeling they are going to replace the nations police forces with the DHS, nation wide. I think they are just giving it a trial run in the already oppressive state of NY, first.

Regarding the drones, my place of employment is next to hancock airport and i see drones every day. But its no surprise since Hancock its home to the 174th fighter wing and they have publicly stated they would be the first base in the nation to test out domestic drones.
edit on 24-3-2013 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

Many sheriffs, deputies and police officers said they would refuse orders to shoot citizens or enforce a police state.

But remember what happened to those soldiers who manned the ICBM missile silos. A federal study which involved a simulated attack demonstrated that a good percentage of the ICBM missile silo operators could not stand the thought of being responsible for the deaths of millions of citizens in another country. So the solution was to automate the launch sequences of these missiles, so those guys weren't needed.

So they'll just replace the police departments. Force the cities and counties to make cutbacks and replace them with DHS.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

America has 300 million people. Say 1/5 of of them own guns. Thats 60 million armed people. Now explain to me what that homeland secruity bunch have plans on doing again?

According to a Gallup poll I remember from 2011, about 47% of US households own guns.

I suspect, that like myself, many of these households own multiple guns. I also suspect that many if not most (as I would do) would vigorously and actively protect their homes and their guns from any attempts by the Federal gubmint to confiscate them.

I would much rather die fighting taking as many of the bastards with me as I could than to live in thralldom. I'm willing to bet there are tens of millions more like me out there.

That's why I have very serious doubts that there is any possibility the Fed's/DHS had any real designs on a national takeover of any kind. They have to know that it would be a massive bloodbath that would certainly result in their total annihilation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join