It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Homeland Security Insider Update: "It Has Begun."

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Lets assume that this agenda is correct, just for argument sake......

Where do the elite benefit? How does the creation of this new world order benefit them MORE than they have now? What's the endgame? This is where it all falls apart....

Their lives would be worse, not better, if this agenda came to fruition...and they didn't get to be the elite by generations of stupid decisions. Therefore, it makes ZERO sense that this would be the goal.

I have been asking myself the same question.

What benefit would it have to crash the world into chaos, instead of just tweaking the flock here and there.

If you slaughter your entire herd, or scare them off, then you have nothing, so this BS about a NWO and hidden total destruction future agenda's is BS.

NWO has been going on for years, but people's ego's don't want to say "hey I am a sheep, part of a flock and being controlled"

You get more meat, fur, milk and a healthier flock if you allow them to graze freely, or at least think they are free.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBryk
......We should not assume to much one way or the other. The hearts of men are strange. I see some of the current and former military being on the side of the people. Many many will stay with uncle Sam. The population of the US will be split at some percentage closer to the middle than many of us like to think. ...

Even though I find this entire scenario highly unlikely (at the least), I agree with your statement about the likely loyalties of the citizens in the event something like this were to ever happen. The dependent 47% that relies upon gubmint to feed, house, and look after it in one way or another, would certainly side with their provider, but probably in a fairly passive wait-for-the-outcome manner. I doubt the gravy-trainers would be much help to the gubmint at all in this situation.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HerbalJunkie

Where do the elite benefit? How does the creation of this new world order benefit them MORE than they have now? What's the endgame? This is where it all falls apart....

Their lives would be worse, not better, if this agenda came to fruition...and they didn't get to be the elite by generations of stupid decisions. Therefore, it makes ZERO sense that this would be the goal.

I have been asking myself the same question.

What benefit would it have to crash the world into chaos, instead of just tweaking the flock here and there.

If you slaughter your entire herd, or scare them off, then you have nothing, so this BS about a NWO and hidden total destruction future agenda's is BS.

NWO has been going on for years, but people's ego's don't want to say "hey I am a sheep, part of a flock and being controlled"

You get more meat, fur, milk and a healthier flock if you allow them to graze freely, or at least think they are free.

Perhaps because we are entering a period of time where population growth is going to outstrip the natural resources of the planet, not just petrochemicals, but food and water too.

It makes sense that as more and more people are born and alive that the divide between the rich and the rest of us gets wider, we will undoubtedly enter a period of famine, drought, and death due simply to the lack of resources to keep people alive.

So it would make sense to create the framework where people are under total control, have no way to fight back or refuse to comply, and then forcibly reduce the worlds population, whether by sterilisation, creating famine and drought, pandemic, war, or any other methodology.

The population needs to be no more than 500 - 600 million according to some to sustain us all.

Maybe that's the end game.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Perhaps you are correct.

Well then they can have there f'd up world and agenda.

After I check out of this body, I never plan on coming back to anything even remotely close to the experiences of earth. Thankful for the experience, but never again with the players in this game.
edit on 25-3-2013 by HerbalJunkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
If I were head of a local unit ordered to take down a rebellious city/town, I would cut it off. From anything. No electricity, no food, no nothing.

No need to go in and search every house, as long as you can do a blockade.

Obviously, you would have to find something for outsiders to believe in, so that the inhabitants of that city are the "bad guys".

Keep that up for 2 or 3 weeks and collect the surviving but starved people afterwards. There will be only the most minor of resistance.

I think there will be something big enough happening that all the people....well MOST of the people will be calling out for them to come, HELP them.

It will all be so easy if people feel they are there to HELP.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Cosmic911

America has 300 million people. Say 1/5 of of them own guns. Thats 60 million armed people. Now explain to me what that homeland secruity bunch have plans on doing again?

Think something big, maybe a lot of big...virus outbreak, huge earth problems. people will think they are helping them, no one would think to fight.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

In my my parents old house I could use the woods behind it and get more than halfway across town under dense forest cover. That was in NY not too far from the city. Now think to the rest of the US.

From what i understand the new drones can see you in dense woods, and of course vehicles have spyware as do your phones and all the stuff no one will give up.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

In the event of something that cataclysmic, what good are a few hundred thousand Federal rent-a-cops going to be for 330 million people? Certainly they'd be just as screwed...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by SonsOfTheMeek

It's very likely that in the near future the FBI, the state, and the local police departments will all be assimilated into the DHS.

Sorry but there's not enough money in the fed budget to pay the saleries of state and local police. Never mind the medical and retirement benifits.

And to those who are thinking NWO. . .
You can't even get the two Koreas to agree with each other.
The Germans are ready to kick Greece and Cyprus to the curb.

NWO=BS

Many places like our area are letting a lot of police go they are being replaced not added to.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I believe that they are working from an almost religious viewpoint. They believe they will start building a better world, with hand picked DNA. better people though many less people. A pure strain of people and a new utopia society is the goal, with them running it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SBMcG

In the event of something that cataclysmic, what good are a few hundred thousand Federal rent-a-cops going to be for 330 million people? Certainly they'd be just as screwed...

Well they are putting leaders in each town and city. People would do what they are told and if there is a separation and some to be taken to camps, it might be easy if people thought it was for their own good.

It would have to be something that causes an effect of fear in the whole country but not cataclysmic in the whole country just enough to make everyone believe they need federal help.

In our small town there is a new fleet of vans and cars, all white just bought most used and parked in a vacant lot. Right now they are unmarked.
Last year there was sensors added on every road leading out of our area in all directions even the back roads we have several odd electronic things that have been set up entering out town and leaving neighboring town.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just when are these sinister plans coming to fruition? Year after year the same nonsense is spouted but nothing ever happens. I never liked the saying "one born every minute" but I guess I have become slightly jaded.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
Just when are these sinister plans coming to fruition? Year after year the same nonsense is spouted but nothing ever happens. I never liked the saying "one born every minute" but I guess I have become slightly jaded.

Well i have to agree with you there on all points....

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by SBMcG

Well they are putting leaders in each town and city. People would do what they are told and if there is a separation and some to be taken to camps, it might be easy if people thought it was for their own good.

It would have to be something that causes an effect of fear in the whole country but not cataclysmic in the whole country just enough to make everyone believe they need federal help.

In our small town there is a new fleet of vans and cars, all white just bought most used and parked in a vacant lot. Right now they are unmarked.
Last year there was sensors added on every road leading out of our area in all directions even the back roads we have several odd electronic things that have been set up entering out town and leaving neighboring town.

I'm still not clear on how 200,000 DHS workers are going to subjugate 100,000,000 + heavily-armed citizens. I don't care what equipment they have, drones, tanks, whatever -- the math simply doesn't work out. A 500-to-1 numerical advantage is insurmountable, imho...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Do you have any links that are actually trustworthy to back these claims?
edit on 25-3-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There is very little reality to any of this.

The Truth as I see it is the Government fears the people as much as the people fear them and what we really have going on is a very slippery slope of mistrust, secrecy, ignorance, fear

NWO... You know what?

We are regionalizing/globalizing, we will emerge further into war due to situations like SK/NK Iran?israel. the system isn't ideal the corporations will have way too much power and there is plenty to be said about it.

But there wont be a discussion

In the end, people don't like change and the nature of a body among the people makes it Impossible to communicate new ideas to them....

I heard.... a Canadian friend last week talking about how Canada was selling out it's sovereignty to America...

I'll use the Canadian as example to point out it's far from just Americans...

His issue was water rights and border crossings

Canada.... tons of resources, all the water in the world... with the right programs and involvement this CONTINENT can have no over crowding.... double it's food yield all the way down to mexico

And here we are...

Canada... Mainly English speaking, 85% of the population along the border of USA, Mexico a romance language, predominantly catholic, even by race majority European decent... and MAYBE actually stop a NK nuke from crossing the border in a box or what have you

Of course they are building the global future in secret

It might actually be pretty freaking COOL if we were all involved....

But we wont be... and there likely will be a civil war for "no reason at all other than.... "STUPIDITY"

The crap... the pure unadulterated CRAP reasons people within out societies give.... for selfishness, ignorance and FEAR are astounding

we as a populace, will FIGHT and DIE...

to not allow the growth of more frackin tomatoes.... trade to thrive.... etc

WHO WILL CAUSE THIS FIGHT?

#1 Religitards.... The psychologically based notion that an "Antichrist" will be behind any attempt to form a global government. THIS very aspect of Western civilization embedded in even 20% of the populace makes it IMPOSSIBLE to ever build a better world... Reality check... The Evil being of divine heft.... isn't real you dummies

#2 Constitution as holy law....IT WAS WRITTEN ON PAPER BY MEN.... it might have to change with the times... when you run around threatening to KILL people if it's altered altering it becomes again IMPOSSIBLE... of course they buy ammo at that point your unreasonable people....if you can't be talked to there is no debate is there?

#3 The Hate filled....

and let me address all 3 together.... people come in here and talk about global resource doom... lets take NORTH AMERICA.... some minor issues... maybe but as a CONTINENT.... NONE we can make the Hundred Year leap as Technology advances... what stands in the way? Christian vs Catholic LOL? Dislike of Mexicans? The Canadians say AY? What?

I mean really....

The obstacles to UNITY on this continent are pathetic and people rally against them all...

We can't truly integrate with Canada without some kind of health care for crying out loud....

Do we really need automatic weapons? doesn't that kind of scare people....

Canada doesn't have enough water to share lol.... they will run out? it's a joke....

Mixing 100 million Mexicans with 350 Million Other with Mexicans having an average of 33%- 50% Caucasian DNA will create what? More Brunettes in 40 years? Pretty fricken obnoxiously racist if you ask me...

The Constitution... it's perfect? This Century hasn't led to major changes?

The sad thing is.... they ARE reacting to YOU, more so than vice versa... there are no depopulation plans lol.... what they are doing isn't headed up by Lucifer lol, lol....

When this starts.... it will start like this....

One guy in a shack.... a real D Bag in all reality, road kill eater, kind of a moron.... sort of dude who likes to "Kill stuff fer eatin" believes fervently in his Lord and uses the word "Constitution" waaaaaay to much.... will hole himself up, with kids inside... kids that some one was concerned about because they are living like doody.... and he'll fire and a drone will be used then every jackass on either side will take sides....

Over what?

Something that couldn't be discussed? NO.... Over IRRATIONAL Unyielding belief systems

2 real jerks on either side of the coin will set it into motion....

a dunce and a cop who slipped past the psych exam by lying..... That's how this will really start.... the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

If at all it will happen when they think we are stupid/brainwashed enough to give up our weapons. Until they can pull that off we are hopefully safe. Bit by bit our constitution has been eroded. We have the right to remain anonymous before our gov. yet we have license plates on our vehicles which is the same as having your name and address written on the back of your car. Kind of the opposite of anonymity wouldn't you say. We must carry a drivers license as well it we want to partake in society. I am sure those rules were implemented in the name of safety and security as well. Driving in most places is a necessity not a privilege. Why should we pay money and beg for the "privilege" of operating our own private property on a public street? What would have been said if England forced the colonists to register their horses every year for a price and carry a you can ride a horse card. People can be killed by horses too you know. They indoctrinate the young and then implement their plan over time. Think about the seatbelt laws. First tv commercials, then tv shows and movies were used as propaganda and after about 10 to 20 years of this they implement the law. They did the same with drunk driving in order to reap hefty profits even though speeding is more common and causes just as many accidents. The latest drive has been gay rights. They use propaganda over a decade or so to desensitize us to the idea and then they pass the legislation. We are not ripe yet but as long as we send our kids to public school and let them watch tv and listen to pop music we shall be assimilated sooner or later.
edit on 25-3-2013 by begoodbees because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

I'm still not clear on how 200,000 DHS workers are going to subjugate 100,000,000 + heavily-armed citizens. I don't care what equipment they have, drones, tanks, whatever -- the math simply doesn't work out. A 500-to-1 numerical advantage is insurmountable, imho...

I think people are easily led and herded.

Even if all power was out for any good amount of time people would be looking the authorities to help them.

If you don't feel attacked arms are out of the picture. They are coming to our aid they are hear to save you.

What do the numbers matter if there is a chain of command in each and every town and city.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

unfortunately I think you are right. To many of us are to fat stupid and lazy to put up a fight against anything. Most will just go with it. As long as they think their precious sports and entertainment will resume at some point they really do not care. I hope I am wrong.

edit on 25-3-2013 by begoodbees because: edit

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fltcui

As far as Central NY goes, the Coast Guard, Immigration and Customs all have a station in Oswego. If they are using new DHS trucks and cars, that would explain why they were on the roads near Syracuse.

The Oswego River is the first major port off of the St. Lawrence Seaway.

Just FYI. I'm not saying that all of these DHS trucks aren't weird, but the closer you get to Lake Ontario, the more reason you have to see them.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join