It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind-boggling "was" or "past" to get the "is" or "present"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come

...when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is

Ignore the quotes. It is what is in them that we will use.

Lets talk about what "is, was, and is to come" means. Or what "was, is not, and yet is" means. Why should we? Since it holds the truth to whether we've always existed or started existing.

Existences are basic communications that mean they are present.

Present communications are nonetheless basic activities. And it is even if not intended activities by the existences.

Check out this definition:

pre·sent

1. give something: to give or hand something to somebody, often in a humorously formal manner

Well, existences give communication to one another that they are there by their simple presence.

Now check out this definition using the same spelling:

pres·ent

1. A moment or period in time perceptible as intermediate between past and future; now.

By this definition, the past to existences are deaths of their former present which follow them.

The future is not, but if the present remains, and the existences somehow hold knowledge it will, then existences can set things they will do for a later present they know is to come, and call it their future before it is done by them.

How long has the present been going on for? The present can not exist unless there are forms of awarenesses.

To be an is not means you are but not something you once was, even though you will return to proceed that something you once was when you will be your yet is after your is not. Like the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The last question is this: How long back does that was being something go before it got into that is not? Ever?

If you noticed the bible keeps using the phrase "for ever and ever." What is the "and" implying between? Is it impying the present between the past and the future is FOR remaining, as to mean to tell us that the present is awarenesses themselves in what they actually are?

For ever and ever might be another way of meaning for past and future, which the present, seeing how it is actual awarenesses between, remains all for being.

Or:

Could existences have formerly back as far as ever been in their full grace and glory with activities in some other format before putting those same activities into what would be their spin-offs? Could one "ever" in "for ever and ever" be one now past format of activity while the second "ever" is the other now present and maybe furture format of activities?

In the book of Daniel there is mention of a conspiracy type thinking to change times and laws. If the first ever represents a way of times and laws, then the second ever represents a great change to those things. This would mean we always were existing, basically, just in another format of activity.

There are people who wonder why they didnt just start off in paradise. Well maybe they've always been in paradise, previously under a former way of activity of a grace and glory till put here, to get an understanding of how paradise shall proceed CHANGED for and even further exceeding great way.

I take it that the existences are not FOR ever, they are FOR ever and ever. Meaning, FOR being changed, to greatly exceed the former times and laws of their existences together.
edit on 24-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The appearance is constantly changing presently.
Past and future (separate) self is the beast.

The true self is always present.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Presence is all.
Out of this presence (as presence) stories appear of a 'me in time', something like, what I did yesterday or what I will do tomorrow or what I think I 'should' do or be. This 'me' does not exist - it is the beast. Future does not exist and past does not exist - only this right here and right now 'exists' - that's if anything can be said to actually exist at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come

...when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is

Would you mind telling me where you sourced the quotes please?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Neato, I've always wanted to try to explain time and this might be a good opportunity.

Think of time as a really big treadmill, imagine there's 3 cars driving on this treadmill each car has a bubble or zone that influences their "time". The middle car is the present, the lead car is the future, the car in the rear is the past.

All 3 exist at the same time.

I would go more in depth and detail on how it works but I'm not really sure to be honest.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
Neato, I've always wanted to try to explain time and this might be a good opportunity.

Think of time as a really big treadmill, imagine there's 3 cars driving on this treadmill each car has a bubble or zone that influences their "time". The middle car is the present, the lead car is the future, the car in the rear is the past.

All 3 exist at the same time.

I would go more in depth and detail on how it works but I'm not really sure to be honest.

You will never know any time but the present. Memories appear presently. Ideas and thoughts about past and future appear presently. Nothing appears outside of presence.

Clock hands move in presence. All appearances appear within and as presence. Past and future are just words appearing presently.

Words like 'past' and 'future' give rise to words like 'tomorrow'. Now you can invent a pretend person to play on a dreamed stage called 'tomorrow'. It's all a dream of separation. Words build a world that does not exist.
Only this right here as presence appears to exist.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Rest assured I know what I saw and I saw a timecraft.

Let that sink in, time travel does exist.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

Rest assured I know what I saw and I saw a timecraft.

Let that sink in, time travel does exist.

A timecraft? Where did you see it?

No one has ever been out of the present. Whatever is happening is always happening presently. You should check it for yourself, whenever you remember ask yourself this question 'Is it the past or future now?'

How long is now??

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

One cannot ultimately escape the present is just a perspective, change the perspective and your idea will change.

Time should not be considered a measurement, time should be considered space, time=space. It isn't when is now but more precisely where is now not on a physical dimension but in the dimension of time which also creates an illusory effect of multiple dimensional planes because of it's perceived depth.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have had two thoughts reading the thread.

1. Will the beast be, or is the beast something that will haunt us?

2. Is the beast some timedisturbance.

With all these endless pages about the present these days, will we have trouble in the days of the b,

I think I now.

The beast: "the beast was" literally this would mean, the beast is the past.
"The beast is not" The beast is not what the present is
"and the beast yet is" the beast will be

Thus people, in the present, will live out the past, which is not the present.

So those who don't follow the beast will continiue the cycle of time and live to the future, they will move on. Those who follow the beast will live be the past in the present. The present will remain for there are those who don't follow the beast, they will be the reason the present is still in tact, but there will be men/women among them who would (like it seems) be a disturbance of the present. Do you follow?
edit on 24-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Another thing I'd like to put some light on is this...

and his wheels as burning fire.

Wheels is obviously implying spins got put into effect of all ancient ways and things. The quote is about the Ancient of days. Why use the word Ancient? It is to tell us that something remains of a former way and thing. That something might be our awarenesses that shall have lived to witness and experience the former and the latter ways and things of existences which work all together.

Burning is a metaphor for sinful. Fire is a metaphor for desire.

We came from the good or the evil, to become the wicked. Just recall how Christ is For your sins, and read my other thread in this section about ride or die.

I take it that our ancient way and thing which remains outside of the former wise is our mating. It is something thought of as a sinful desire. In the latter format of existences, mating has immeasureable spins on it in that it proceeds in greatly exceeding the former wise in how it used to be like or go like, between the existences of awarenesses.

The "days" term used on Ancient of days is obviously implying something of extreme hotness and of big bangs. This is definetly implying a play on what was before the big bang and the big bang itself, because you and I know those ancient days serve for a present telling sign dealing with matters of great matings. It is even written in the stars as to present and to past, and not just in words in some book.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Why not share the whole piece or at least bigger excerpts, so far from my own personal knowledge burning wheel just sounds like a timecraft, one from a manufacturer that featured a glowing effect when generating power possibly from a hydrogen technology using water.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
I have had two thoughts reading the thread.

1. Will the beast be, or is the beast something that will haunt us?

2. Is the beast some timedisturbance.

From my learning we were the beast, are not now, and yet will be the beast in a proceeding way of a great change.

If you noticed in Revelation it mentioned a wonder going on when they BEHOLD the beast...etc. Beholding something can mean you are the very thing. It is just that you were put to wonder about it until the great revealing unfolds who you really were, were not for a period, and yet are furthermore upon the very beholding which knocks the wonder out the way.

Times and laws shall change. This means we will find out at some point who we are and why we left knowing who we are for some kind of period. The great news is that the beast has got to be a great thing instead of a bad thing. For now all we got to do is break down the metaphors to reveal in advance an idea of who we are, and why we had to come and be here, and where we are going with our eternity.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

So I take it that the old ever, and what that consisted of, was the formlessness and the sources of fuels used to make the new ever and what that is consistings of and to be consisting of.

But I also think the designs or blueprints to everything come and coming in the new ever that is and is to be, was already within the existences, that simply proceeded in bringing them forth into play how they desired them to. So basically existences with this new ever wise in play, are inheriting from an immeasureable suppy of what in laws always been in storeage of themselves. But they put those laws wickedly with their signature creativities, as in by coupling the good with the bad in very desireable ways and wises, ruled by their wisdoms they've always had to possess when they found it most useful in their desire to be changed from their former way and wise. By their wisdom they will be bringing forth new things for an eternity's worth, since they hold an immeasureable supply of good laws and evil laws that they can rule to create hybrid laws which make for wicked (which is actually to mean very awesome and bad ass) laws. I'm talking laws of naturalness in observation and laws of supernaturalness in observation. These are actually one in the same with just the seemingness seeming different under observation.

The laws are like different diverse magics that use up the formlessness and the sources of fuels which are the very existences themselves. You see, the existences are infinite spirit bodies with consciousnesses ruling their infinite spirit body parts in diverse ways. What formerly looked like a void (the infinite spirit bodies) and still has void out there to it becoming of kingdoms, is taking on diversity in appearance by its conscious parts teamed up as mates and partners for battling eternity together.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

It is this simple ...

Space Flows Forward as an Infinite Wave Function!

Time Collapses [freezes] Backwards as Particles ... due to the consequence of non local Observers viewing that infinite space wave and collapsing it around themselves as an experience of time ... hence that collapse MUST happen in space before the light could have ever of gotten to the observers senses ... therefor the observer retroactively creates [God like powers aka spooky action at a distance aka entanglemnt] the past [eddies from the observers wake(fullness)] by observing in and from the present point of view that continually floats in now through a current that originates in the future where God exists as a single observer ONLY point of view!

It is a universal cheat .. aka God Mode and since God is omnipresent and throughout all time and space ... they can clearly do this becuase they are also omniscient and omnipotent.

Personal Disclosure: God! = I think therefor I am = self causal and thats a miracle = God!

Note: God is at the past as a wave and in the now as the particle and from the future as the triple point.

To get a more accurate point of view ... have to ask oneself ... why is there a Mirror in my head?

We ARE through the looking glass here ... so please reflect greatly upon that ok!

I hope this reply brings some serious gravity, both literally and figuratively, to this thread!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

You mention universal cheat, if we were to apply this logic of cheating to a simulation and god mode as a way of overriding the simulation's logic would you say that it leans towards the idea of a matrix like existence or one of false realities?

If we went beyond the timecraft that I witnessed and took it another step beyond, then we are nothing but captives in a simulated reality prison.

*you say mirror in head, I say eyeball*

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Explanation: St*rred!

Both the eye / I and the mirror / realized can be reflected upon in the light of a new standpoint ... one that looks backwards in time with a view to creating the now as supported by my future actions [hint go watch Bill and Teds Excellent and Bogus Adventure movies before looking at it from the matrix point of view ... and see how time IS created backwards ok
] !!!

They saw what they needed ... they spoke that [spells] that had an immediate effect because although they didnt know how the time machine worked ... they did KNOW it did work and they had faith in applying that knowledge in the now ... before anything had happened from their point of view.

Specifically take note of the scene where they meet themselves and how that plays out from both points of view ... all I am doing is apply their retroactive view 1st and then taking that to the extreme and running all the way into the future in my mindseye .. and realizing from there as the almighty God (that we all become) within this present moment ... that I am a -wake to that reality NOW ... hence I wake up and have woken up to a better and more appropriate way to view stuff for myself!

Personal Disclosure: And as I accord my fellow members observer status also ... I just felt the need to share that point of view as it may be helpful to them in orienting themselves possibly more clearly as they go about finding God themselves ok.

Peace be upon you!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

YES! Finally someone throw in a little B&T over Dr.Who!

I believe I would only be able to attain that perspective if I were at the figurative end of time, I know it's strange and I have no coincidental ( it's hard to formulate or even find concrete) evidence but time, past, present and future all exist at the same time.

Oooh, I know, more personal research into "poltergeist" may help, I believe apparitions are just "time" overlapping. The actions of doors and food being thrown around are normal reactions to seeing things that should not exist in their personal dimension. When 2 people become entangled in dimensional warfare, they both think they're haunted.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Time is no more than an idea arising presently. You can only be present.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Present in time, it be the past, present or future. yet it be the past or future depends on where we... whiii, I'm completely lost. Don't have any clue about where you are in time and you will fall into the present.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join