It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you want to tell you about the existence of ET?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think I would rather hear it from Fox News.

At least I would be getting the truth...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

My Mom first then the ET themselves.

No other choice for me.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Interesting question.
Although I tend on the no extraterrestrial visitation past or present side of the fence, I stand to be corrected. Even if they had'nt yet maybe the future will see it.

Personally I would want simultaneous global exposure by the visitors ( or local inbabitants who may or may not have been here the whole time ) themselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Who would you want to tell you about the existence of extra terrestrial life?
I have been at this UFO research for over 30 years now and I can say without a doubt, a public disclosure is almost impossible. And may have been a very large contributing factor to President Kennedy's death.

A whole JFK issue evolved around his planned speech at the
Dallas Trade Mart, the destination of his ill-fated motorcade on
Nov. 22, 1963. Several researchers and some tabloids have
claimed that he planned to change his scheduled talk and
referred to handwritten notes, which may have included comments
regarding UFOs. These notes have never been made public and so
continue to be fodder for theorists.

www.ufoevidence.org...

If it were a simple matter of "Aliens" that are truly from outer space, I would like the President, Vice, Head of the NSA, CIA, FBI, and the Speaker of the House, all in unison, on stage to give a detailed briefing. But it isn't.

Most people who have been paying attention realize just how complex, deep, and involved this subject is. But did not President Kennedy already tell us in a speech the true nature of this "Alien" threat? Did he not expose the inner agenda of a alien "Secret Society" threat? So I would say, there has already been a public disclosure.

At any rate, who ever attempts to publicly disclose this Alien agenda should start by playing this speech, to the public.

"Man will be what he was born to be, FREE and INDEPENDENT"

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think I'd like to hear it from Helen Hunt!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It would be fair to allow the OP mentioned and unmentioned Leaders that would be willing to STILL (politically-religiously) Represent their Land Mass populations the opportunity to do so GLOBALLY ALL @ the same time. But if they are somehow ALL not available
for some strange reason that they may have left unannounced then maybe a GLOBAL communication transmission thru ALL communication devices-cell phones/computers/land lines/tv/radio/and any other not mentioned that their interfacing equipment's could connect with and send a GLOBAL visual / Audio / text / message. This would be another way 1 feels...

Very interesting question OP

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I'd prefer it coming from the ETs themselves.....in mass media format. Leaving no questions.

Des

This, nothing better than coming directly from the source. People will still doubt unless they personally see for themselves physical evidence. So even if government officials said it, there would still be people who wouldn't believe it without seeing it.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think the coolest way would be for the Visitors to have a group of Children,
whom represent all the Ethnic/racial groups of Humans do a Lecture to the Adults.

The U.N. all Government heads will be beamed into a holding tank on an asteroid, all Televised Live and across the Internet. They will Rebuke us Adults for apathy, laziness and sloth

and Especially our 'leaders', telling us all how we have been Screwed by Human Greed and selfishness.

They will announce in Detail how Things were going to change,
because their Generation Are Realized Cosmic Beings, Awakened to What Humanity COULD BE.
The Children will spell out in Exact Terms How the Failing Humans will Restore Earth to a Balanced Point

. How War Will Be NO MORE and Hostile actions by Nations will Not be tolerated anymore.

The Visitors will Show 'Force" standing behind the Children.

We will all poo poo in our pants, and do as they say.

Finally Humanity will progress beyond it's current primitive evolutionary state for a higher standing.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
I think the coolest way would be for the Visitors to have a group of Children,
whom represent all the Ethnic/racial groups of Humans do a Lecture to the Adults.

The U.N. all Government heads will be beamed into a holding tank on an asteroid, all Televised Live and across the Internet. They will Rebuke us Adults for apathy, laziness and sloth

and Especially our 'leaders', telling us all how we have been Screwed by Human Greed and selfishness.

They will announce in Detail how Things were going to change,
because their Generation Are Realized Cosmic Beings, Awakened to What Humanity COULD BE.
The Children will spell out in Exact Terms How the Failing Humans will Restore Earth to a Balanced Point

. How War Will Be NO MORE and Hostile actions by Nations will Not be tolerated anymore.

The Visitors will Show 'Force" standing behind the Children.

We will all poo poo in our pants, and do as they say.

Finally Humanity will progress beyond it's current primitive evolutionary state for a higher standing.

Great answer, bring it on before our greed and stupidity destroy it all.

How do you think that those with vested interests in humanity remaining ignorant (ie. Religious leaders) would react ?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i'd want to tell everyone but would likely be more cautious. initially, just close friends or acquaintances and gauge their reactions.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would aagree with the above posters. It would be nice for them taking control of all mass communication for announcement!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

I think for a moment they would scream bloody murder, saying it is the work of the Devil, the Antichrist come. I would hope their madness would be cooled and healed by the simple words the Children express, and succumb to being ignorant as the rest of us, knowing no better, and for once Following good advice for the sake of humanity.

I hope they would be humbled and shamed into submission to correct the error of their ways, and make restitution.

I know,,, I dream BIG.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
is this the kind of 'disclosure' that many believer in ETH wants ?

"Behind the first wave is row after row of the strange aircraft, literally hundreds of them. They are not like any airplanes I have seen before. No wings are visible, and each machine is gigantic, some three-thousand feet across. Each is shaped like the head of an arrow, V-shaped, but with no fuselage as in our swept-wing airplanes. The V shape is not a lifting surface, but houses the occupants in two or three decks. They sail majestically overhead, and I feel a tingle of awe at the mighty power they represent. I also feel fear, because I somehow know that these are not man-made."

Robert Monroe's Vision regarding Mass Ufo landing in the future (father of the modern OOBE research)

www.williamjames.com...

This is another of robert monroe's encounter with UFO. He acknowledges the presence of many strange creatures and beings in the out-of-body state, but feels there is no evidence they are related to UFOs. Only on one other out-of-body trip did he experience anything like a UFO:

This happened in the early days of my out-of-body journeys, from the same office. I rolled out of the physical and thought I would go play for a while. It was a beautiful cumulus cloud day. So I went up and was doing power rolls through clouds and things like that. As I came out and circled round this one large cumulus, there was this disk shaped object sitting between two cloud towers.

The cockpit was, I would assume, maybe ten or eleven feet in diameter. There were two snake- like heads coming out of it. They were long heads without any shoulders. They could have been mechanical devices. They appeared to be rotating, like rods with helmets on top. I perceived a peculiar sort of frequency coming out of them. I was within two hundred feet. Then I got nervous and just turned around and went home before I was discovered.

Who would want aliens to 'help us' ? who would have faith in these beings as helpful benefactors ?
edit on 23-3-2013 by milomilo because: ada

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Carl Sagan

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ill like kanye west.....

Lol pshhhh yea right lol

I'd like the religions to expose this

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I can't imagine any truly intelligent species would have anything to do with us. If they see an episode of Honey Boo Boo or Jersey Shore we're screwed.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'd like Hollywood to continue to tell me

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The President telling us wouldn't be too bad. But I want to know the whole story. Id rather have a massive fleet show up over every city and broadcast they mean us no harm and they want us to join them in the galactic neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I would like Jesus to tell us.
He could float down only inches above the Earth and say "I'm an Alien or did you already guess? Now hurry, I need a 144 thousand of yun's to jump in my ship 'cuz there's swarm of meteors on the way to light this biotch up."

Jesus, the first Jedi Knight.
edit on 24-3-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Dear "whoever knows about UFOs and Other Worldly Beings"

I would really appreciate an anonymous message, e-mail, phone call, or a random walk-up-to-me-on-the-street type deal of notification and information.

...This would be ideal as well as important to me

I'll be waiting.

Sincerely,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join