It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you want to tell you about the existence of ET?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

Hmm, well actually he found multiple personel listing's in the US military as none terrestrial posting's which could also apply to naval position's though the use of the word does suggest something else in this day and age but remember the motto of the British royal marine commando's "Per Mare Per Terra" or "By Sea By Land", I think on both side's of the atlantic the top brass liked to distinguish themselve's as above the NCO by the use of Latin and Greek, Still there is that guy with the home built observatory whom was posting image's of unknown orbital platform's bigger than the ISS, he also recorded the coded transmission's from them with a directed parabolic dish he had adapted as a reciever and was being harassed and buzzed by unmarked US military helicopter's so they are definitely hiding something up there and I would suggest it is more for control and dominance than global defence, but whose control and control of whom,.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

In that case how about Jodi Foster

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A religious leader that's not Judeo-Christian for the resulting drama.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by barefootsoldier
I think Morgan Freeman would do a fine job.

Haha that name popped in to my head as I was only half way through the title of this thread! Personally I'd have go with multiple ships all over the world at the same time making it impossible for it to be dismissed. And then all we'd have to wait for is "Testing, testing, 1, 2. Is this thing on......"

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I would like to hear it from the Alien species themselves. It would have to be a visual confirmation as well. Maybe they would have the technology to communicate with the entire planet. Even the creatures of the Ocean would hear this message, or at the very least the mammals.

Kind of like world wide thunder, but in their own language translated into all the spoken languages of our World. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Christopher Walken suddenly appearing on every screen on the planet
to deliver the big news.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
From Bambi

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think if thr prez/pope/queen/whatever told me, even amidst a backdrop of walking, talking aliens, I would be highly skeptical of whether it was real, And what they really are.

If I had to choose a narrator...Sean Connery. RIGHT FULL RUDDER!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
In all honesty, I would like to be told by the person or people capable of making them stop being shady, raping people, messing with our cattle, manipulating and driving people crazy, cahooting, usurping or worse yet having successfully taking control of world governments. If such a thing is possible.

If the only person capable of that is God al mighty then I chose him.
edit on 25-3-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Maybe when Jesus comes back from his Holiday he will be the one to break the news to us.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ELVIS.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Anyone that would listen.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

Definitely not any political leader! They come and go and are not in the know because of plausible deniability. I would contact theoretical physicist Dr. Michio Kaku. I already have contacted him actually, about my experience, and asked why mainstream scientists ignore, disregard UFO reality? To my astonishment he wrote back and said it was because of "The Giggle Factor".

Check out my experience.
I’ve Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
In today's modern media world, I tend to think that the people would be aware of such an event far before anyone in power would be telling us. Think of the number of cameras/cameraphones being used every second. CNN would be the bringer of good/bad news.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
God.....

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autocrat14
In today's modern media world, I tend to think that the people would be aware of such an event far before anyone in power would be telling us. Think of the number of cameras/cameraphones being used every second. CNN would be the bringer of good/bad news.

Ya ditto, now I see a bigger problem. With all these cell phone cameras, with the amateur, ignorant "UFO Believers" posting lights in the sky they don't understand on YouTube. The mainstream media "censors" will have a field day discrediting the true nature of the phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Joseph Goebbels.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
From the Aliens themselves....

The powers that Be would merely call them "Terrorists" if they brought freedom to humanity.

Because the Powers that be would fight tooth and nail against ANY threat to their domination of humanity, even if that threat came from space.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
From the Aliens themselves....

The powers that Be would merely call them "Terrorists" if they brought freedom to humanity.

Because the Powers that be would fight tooth and nail against ANY threat to their domination of humanity, even if that threat came from space.

Powers to be? Freedom to humanity?

If we're really being visited by extraterrestrials, they would have their own agenda and we wouldn't be able to do anything about it.
Would we declare war on a colony of ants?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
put it this way i wouldnt let the governement tell me to be quiet or not tell anybody thats for sure if i had information i would make sure the world new about
..... unfortunatley i dont no anything haha

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join