It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you want to tell you about the existence of ET?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Basically it is as the title says. Who would you want to tell you about the existence of extra terrestrial life?

Would you want the news to come from a President, King/ Queen, The Pope or anyone else.
edit on 23/3/2013 by wlasikiewicz because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

I'd prefer it coming from the ETs themselves.....in mass media format. Leaving no questions.

Des

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Personally...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Who would you want to tell you about the existence of ET?,

In my perfect world the headline would read: "NASA ET Full Disclosure! Harlem Shake Edition".

But what are the chances of that, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Thing is i think aliens exist & have been visiting us for many a year,i've been telling people this for a long time but just get funny looks,the conversation normally lasts about 2 minutes until they change the subject.

As for who should reveal to the world,i don't know..would the u.s let us brits do it ?? would us brits let the u.s do it ??

interesting to see which country would be the first

Or like a few have said maybe aliens do it themselves
edit on 23-3-2013 by rhynouk because: adding stuff

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I'd prefer it coming from the ETs themselves.....in mass media format. Leaving no questions.

Des
i agree

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The sitting US President,
From the White House lawn,
Reading, a statement from Nasa.

I have my reasons

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Honestly, I'd want the ET's to tell me. I think anyone in a leadership role at this point in history would only try to find a way to profit off of such information. So let's just skip the jerks and let the ET's tell us whats really going on.

Of course then you would have a large portion of the population's heads exploding. Clean up on aisle three.

AWA

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think Morgan Freeman would do a fine job.
Although I agree that from the horses mouth would be best.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The ETs have already told us of their existence but only a few had the capacity or inclination to actually LISTEN!!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I want it to come from the aliens. Full spaceships display, flying lessons for anyone that wants to learn how to defy gravity, and free brain, information up-loads for the masses. We will all be flying geniuses, overnight...What fun.

Darn you know, the wealthy 1 percent and government will ruin it all unless they can find a way to make money/taxes on it.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
While he still lives, let George Herbert Walker Bush sincerely tell us what he knows.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

While I agree with Des that I'd like to hear it from ETs themselves, if that option wasn't available I'd love to see it announced by Charley Sheen as he sits on Obama's lap in the White House's rose garden!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't think having ET knocking on my door to tell me they exist would go over very well. The source I think I would like to hear it from would be SETI telling us they found a signal from them and they are far far away and are no threat to us.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It would have to happen like this. (Thats just the way it is.)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Basically it is as the title says. Who would you want to tell you about the existence of extra terrestrial life?

No one, no one would listen. It's a paranoia thing, even your spouse would not believe you. You would deemed as crazy.

I should know

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I might pick some one like Neil deGrasse Tyson or Michio Kaku.

Why? Because they ( IMO) have a wonderful way of explaining things in a way that anyone can understand. I figure I would have tons of questions and... They might be able to answer those questions in an accurate and easy to understand way.

That's my thinking, anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It would have to be my husband. Hi is the biggest skeptic that ever walked the earth. You think the Debunkers on ATS are bad, you should here him on the subject.

So I would really like to hear him say, "Um, you know what I saw today, well, um, um, well um.........."

I would like to see him eat crow when he has to spit it out. Lol

Great question op.
edit on 23-3-2013 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Id want my 5 senses to tell me through experience. Then there is no room for deniability, at least for myself. Id want to witness an event, a temporary event then watch them leave. Id rather not have them announce their presence for the likely possibility that our destruction would follow.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Star to Destinyone. My thoughts exactly:

I would like the Extraterrestrials themselves to do the telling, if, that is there are any Extraterrestrials visiting.
Kinda like how they show up in the sky everywhere, and make a big announcement that's entirely unambiguous that no one can deny.

Yeah, something like that.
Crop circles? Lights in the sky? Channelling?
*ah-ah-ahchobullshhiiiooo". Oh excuse that sneeze.

Anything important enough to require ET, should REQUIRE ET, and no intermediaries.

edit on 23-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join