It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I pray not, it shall shortly come to pass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
From the earth, in which the past was buried and kept hidden under his head, shall the dead arise and questions shall be answered when unearthed.
In the desert will there be wars and rumors of wars shall echo across the Earth and men shall tremble in fear.
The balance of the feet of him who claim dominion of all the lands and the people of the world shall become unstable and he shall fall to his knees and many pockets shall become light.
In the land in which his hand rests and the force of his rule is located, there shall be anxiety and frustration amongst the people and many shall come knocking on the gates of the kingdom and the kingdom will come out and knock back on the doors of the homes of the people.
And the force of the hand shall suppress the uprising and blood will be shed and blend with the dirt and the grip of the hand will slip.
From the east shall a storm come and it shall loosen the grip further and there shall be distress in every heart of every man and in every place as nation rise against nation and kingdom rise against kingdom.
Then shall stars fall from heaven and perform many miracles and the people of the world shall perceive it as a sign.
And from the heavens shall a star descend and speak of peace and healing and many shall praise him and those who follow in his wake shall hunt down those whose vision penetrate the blinding light that shineth from him and behold his dark heart.
Then shall many be called the opposing ones and many shall be thrown into camps from which they cannot escape.
And many will starve and become sick and cry and pray for salvation and death shall fall upon many in various places. And they will suffer and for a long time and many shall not withstand the tribulation and a great lot will accept the mark of the beast and turn on their own and trade with coins and bits that cannot be seen.

I hope and pray I am wrong and my prediction is faulty and my mind is playing tricks on me.

God bless you.

Predictions & Prophecies: This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

I must ask, where do I post predictions like these as they are my own?
Please excuse me if this is the wrong forum, however, it is tied with biblical prophecies.
edit on 22-3-2013 by ABeing because: regarding rules and guidelines

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABeing
Please excuse me if this is the wrong forum, however, it is tied with biblical prophecies.

The Dreams and Predictions forum is the most appropriate place.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

In the desert will there be wars

In the land in which his hand rests and the force of his rule is located, there shall be anxiety and frustration amongst the people

And the force of the hand shall suppress the uprising and blood will be shed

From the east shall a storm come

there shall be distress in every heart of every man and in every place as nation rise against nation and kingdom rise against kingdom.

Then shall many be called the opposing ones and many shall be thrown into camps from which they cannot escape.

And many will starve and become sick and cry and pray for salvation and death shall fall upon many in various places.

a great lot will ... trade with coins and bits that cannot be seen.

Wrong forum, my friend. File under "Current Events" or "History".

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

HAHAHA!!! You can see into the future, but apparently not into the forum right in front of your eyes. I love it!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
HAHAHA!!! You can see into the future, but apparently not into the forum right in front of your eyes. I love it!

Thank you for the redirection, however you are quick to jump to conclusions. Where and when did I state that I could see into the future?

Once again; thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Thank you for the redirection, however you are quick to jump to conclusions. Where and when did I state that I could see into the future?

Once again; thanks.

That's true. Predictions can be based on 2 things:

1. Seeing how certain events unfold and calculating the possible logical outcomes.
2. However, more times than not, those that predict future events are basing these predictions on what the bible tells them, or from reading tea leaves (and other such nonsense).

Which one do you ascribe to?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

From the earth, in which the past was buried and kept hidden under his head, shall the dead arise and questions shall be answered when unearthed.
And many will starve and become sick and cry and pray for salvation and death shall fall upon many in various places. And they will suffer and for a long time and many shall not withstand the tribulation and a great lot will accept the mark of the beast and turn on their own and trade with coins and bits that cannot be seen.

I hope and pray I am wrong and my prediction is faulty and my mind is playing tricks on me.

God bless you.

rest assured ....Yes...your prediction is faulty and you are wrong and your mind is playing tricks on you and on " the many" are called that see the Book of Revelation as literal.There is nothing to fear.None of this is going to happen.God is not condemning the world... he is saving(delivering) it.

top topics

join