It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw the end...and there was no escape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
still fresh in my mind i was dreaming a couple of hours ago...

it was a regular cloudy day in my city, i lived in an apartment building and i left my wife and kids home, i went downstairs to walk across the street to do my daily exercise....and then that's when i saw it..a loud noise, like a jet but just 100X more amplified...it was booming like rolling thunder...then i saw them...up in the sky, in the distance what at first seemed like "747 Boeing landing everywhere...but it wasnt airplanes, it was some sort of helicopter about half the size of a cruise ship...it was enormous! it had propellers everywhere...these enormous helicopters where white in color, and they each had a "name" like cruise ships do, the company logo was on the side and the unique name of the craft was under the company logo, and there where many of them landing...you could see them all over the sky...they landed so quickly...

immediately i grabbed my cell phone and started taking pictures, to have "proof" of what i was witnessing...everyone had stopped what they were doing... people stopped walking their dogs and just stared and pointed at the sky others got out of their cars and just looked at the sky in disbelief...and then thats when i heard that booming thunder noise get louder!...one of those gigantic helicopters was landing in the middle of the street where i lived! mind you at this point im only across the street from where i live...suddenly the helicopter starts landing and as it gets closer the force of its propellers starts blowing everything away...i remember looking at the name on the side of the craft but i couldn't read it, it seemed like it was Russian.

as the huge helicopter landed on my city street i could clearly see blinking "red and blue" police lights on it...every single fiber of my being told me this wasnt good..i suddenly got that feeling of dread just before you experience something traumatic...suddenly the craft lands and a giant hatch opens from the back almost like the war planes that the U.S uses...suddenly men in dark camouflaged uniforms holding assault rifles, start to pour out of the craft...it sounded like they were speaking Russian, and they had "translators" holding bull horns and they were saying with a heavy accent "do not panic everything is okay, do not resist please form a single file line to enter inside the vessel, there is not time to grab your belongings, again i repeat do not panic, do not resist" i could hear people screaming, and gun shots going off in the distance, the panic and chaos was horrible, but it gave me the cover i needed to run back into my apartment..

as i ran back across the street to my apartment it all came to me, what will all my prepping do? how will it help me? it was USELESS! there was no escape, they were everywhere! and if i even slightly resisted i would be shot on the spot in front of my wife and kids!...at this point i made my way inside the building, i ran up the stairs and into my room where i saw my wife peering out the balcony window...i ran towards a box that i had full of weapons and survival gear, i grabbed my revolver and a knife..i told my wife we had to leave now..and she replied.."maybe we should go with them..it might be in our best interest" i told her that these people did not want anything good for us, i grabbed her and our kids and ran....

again the thoughts of doom, and hopelessness just flooded my system that unshakable dread..that death is eminent...we were outnumbered and out gunned, i couldn't even "bug out" to the woods because those helicopter things were everywhere..this was a calculated attack, and it caught us all by surprise!...as i was looking for a place to hide with my family i remember trying to make a phone call to call my mother, and all communications was cut off...as i ran through the hallway i came across a storage room me my wife and kids decided to hide there...my last thought was that i needed to get out of the city and maybe find a small island of the coast to hide....and then i woke up

they say that when we dream sometimes we are actually witnessing or experiencing another part of our soul living in an alternate reality, or world....maybe it wasnt a dream..but let me tell you this it probably didn't end well for my alternate self in that universe...the sheer similarities between that dream world and this "real one" was uncanny!..

there is no escape.....only through death...and then we wake up somewhere else in another world in another reality...of course thats if you chose that...i think im done experiencing life after death from now on...
edit on 22-3-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Very interesting dream...SnF

That's probably how it ended as you said in the alternative reality, probably at around this same period, as it seemed your were really attached to the dream and expressed yourself quite vividly as I felt connected with your story.

Or perhaps you have just foreseen what faith lies ahead....

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I would say it is from reading the fear monger threads, this site is known for, to close to bed time.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

So, was this like a doomsday prepper's wet dream or something?
What were the names of the giant helicopter vehicles? You mentioned you could see the names, but didn't name the names. What were the names of the ships? What did the company logo look like? That part interests me the most, not sure why.

Interesting nonetheless

edit on 22-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
as much as i would like to explain why you experienced this i cant, just know were safe here and believe in the true Gods mercies. Much Love.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sometimes our subconcious mind can involved in the dreams like this..What you received from all five senses while you awake can be brought to your dreams..Large white helicopter ( Maybe helicopter + white cruise ship ?
) etc is the example..Or your belief systems,habit,etc..But sometimes there is hidden messages from subconcious mind try to tell us especially if u can remember the dream in details..Well..Lets wait and see what will happen..

edit on 22-3-2013 by GregJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I do not believe in not being able to escape the coming. Too much land in the U.S. I can see in the cities , those people are screwed. But in smaller towns we have a chance to hide. You cannot engage them when they clearly have the element of surprise. You have to run and plan because now you know your enemy.

But for the mass round-ups the city folk will be the first to get rounded up or contained. It would be hard to escape.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'd say to become a betting person. Since have the forsight of what is going to happen you set up a jackpot on the internet. Since you the future you will surely win.

Please forward any future sports statistics

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"holding assault rifles, start to pour out of the craft"

Your dream reminds me of something that happen to me.

14 Years ago, a small white "school" bus with no name, parked in front of where I was living. Suddenly, guys in uniforms holding assault rifles (not united states army) got out and marched along the road... Then as fast as they came, they march back into the bus and took off. To this day, I have no clue what they were doing?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So when we dream, we're seeing what's happening in another reality? If that's true I guess the other me died along time ago

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I would definitely go see that movie!

I don't know how prophetic the dream is, but you tell an awesome story

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It sounds as if your fear is that all the prepping you have done may go to waste. ?

I dunno!

For me... My fears come out in my dreams. Always...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Like your post OP, but I'm not sure what it is with all 'the end' dreams but want to know something even more crazy? Two ATS members, who have never even talked to each other just so happened to have the same dream last night. I'm one of those members and I kid you NOT, ask yourself what are the odds?

Please, check out the thread because it could be important, or it could be nothing. But it's not something to be taken lightly that's for sure.

Two ATS Members, Same Dream, Same Night

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Try to write it down in a novel form or screenplay, my dream's are too weird for that and have in the past included building space arks to escape a world of small island continent's under martial law that suppressed our science and it exploded as we left it's solar system, finding earth but it already had Nazi like genetically engineered soldier's on it and a greenish sky but after they killed the people from one of the three ships angering the spirit's that had come with us our eye's started to glow red and the iron bar's on our cell's melted in our hand's like wax as like an elemental force we claimed the earth and wiped the clone's out turning the sky blue (WHICH IS JUST PLAIN WEIRD plus I watched the original battlestar galactica a lot) but yours is almost novel like and I suspect you may be a suppressed writer with one hell of an imaginative subconscious - also the parallel reality thing can't be disproven but these type's of dream often have a profound effect on our behaviour for week's or even months afterward.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I feel left out boohoo..I had an end times dream too..in that thread...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Ugh. I feel you. I constantly have dreams like this...and they're pretty freaky aren't they? I think a big part of that is they just feel so d*mn real. Sometimes it's hard to shake them when you wake up, especially when they're so vivid. I wish I could offer you some words of wisdom or some insight into the subconscious but unfortunately, I'm just a layman. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You should look at all the different helicopter photographs to see if there is anything similar:

www.unfinishedman.com...

nbnl.globalwhelming.com...

Hovercraft are cool too - just imagine if you could combine a quadrocopter with a hovercraft:

media.defenseindustrydaily.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading that. You've got a talent for telling a great story. I'd say you've got the beginning of a good book there.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Friend, it might be time to take a break from ATS. Do something that brings you joy... Life is awesome!

Tomorrow morning the sun will rise, and it will be just as mysterious and beautiful as the countless sunrises that preceded it. The world is only frightening if you choose to perceive it that way.

Love,
edit on 22-3-2013 by ddaniel because: Typo

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here is why I personally think this was just a dream, and not a premonition of any kind. IF another country, Russia, China, whoever, was going to invade a la Red Dawn style, we would have plenty of time to bug out. Why? Because the US defense shields would have to be down, and no response from the US be present. So beforehand, this invading country would have to use missile strikes on our airbases, or something equivalent to neutralize as many of our jets and AA guns, etc. as possible, which would give us ample warning. It would not happen without any US intervention, period.

So when the bombs and missiles start falling, that is our cue to bug out. It is just not possible that these drones could land all over the place to drop off soldiers and pick up civilians without many of them being shot down. If they are rotary bladed, like you say, they are no match for a jet fighter in the sky, and a pilot would have a field day shooting them down. Plus, it would not be economical for an invading country to pick up civilians in this manner. They would likely just imprison them where they are, if there goal was imprisonment. But it would probably be more of imprisoning the troublemakers, while letting the others go about their business unhindered, with soldiers guarding all over the place of course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join