It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Angela Merkel Hitler's Daughter!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Speak of the devil. Had completely forgotten that you are the OP of the thread I just linked. Don't believe I've run into you since.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

It's a good thing he didn't have two balls, he may have gotten aggressive.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. I have always been interested in the possibility. I did some research of my own a little while back on the subject. I'm still undecided but I would like to share some pics that I had previously come across.

(suspicious?)

Personally, I think there is a striking resemblance. OP, you sparked up my interest in the subject again, I know what I will be researching this afternoon.
edit on 22-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wow.....as crazy as it sounds, when you compare Merkel's pic to Hitler's they definitely look related. It's one thing to have similar eyes to somebody, or nose, or mouth, or ears....but put those all together and it becomes difficult to ignore the incredible likeness. Obviously, nobody will be an exact match of their parent, but to be that similar?

I don't find it hard to believe at all. The Nazis had a great many scientific exploits that were decades ahead of us, which is why thousands of their scientists were imported to the US after WWII under Operation Paperclip. They were allowed to bring their families and even their mistresses, if they had one, and were given full pardons for war crimes. A lot of our science is thanks to them, particularly the darker sciences that make so many people uncomfortable, like biowarfare, test tube babies and cloning.

Cool find, S & F!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Proofs? None. I did notice the strange resemblance with Hitler, but that's a far-fetched claim that needs solid evidence, not just some wild storytelling.

But the fact that Merkel was the daughter of Horst Kesner, a former Nazi, is quite disturbing.

How would Germany allow someone with a Nazi father to become chancellor, especially without any kind of controversy!?
edit on 22/3/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

But the fact that Merkel was the daughter of Horst Kesner, a former Nazi, is quite disturbing.

How would Germany allow someone with a Nazi father to become chancellor, especially without any kind of controversy!?
edit on 22/3/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

Not a nazi, a Hitler youth member. It was mandatory by law as of 1 dec 1936 to be a member of the HJ. You do understand that if you was in the German army during ww2 you didn´t have to be a nazi right? In fact, during His HJ time he wasn´t even able to be a member in the NSDAP party because of his age.

In fact it was only about 12% of the ABLE population (able as in their age was right to vote) that was a full member of the NSDAP.

EDIT: I like to add that also, in your link that you posted to Horst, nowhere does it state that he was a nazi. You just made that up.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

People are very quick on throwing the word nazi around as soon as it is about ww2 german people. It is kinda sad to see this. It is like saying that all of the American people are democrats just because Obama is the current President now.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Do a quick comparison between pictures of a young Gretl Braun & current pics of Herlind Kasner, I bet you'll find those interesting. Or you can hit up the thread I've already linked.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

It's also only fair to point out that the German people have just as little influence on the doings of our banksters (or corrupted €urocrat politicians) as the Irish, the Greek or the Cypriot people do.

Neither is this whole EU/€Z-Madness nor the global financial crisis our fault.

On topic: suuuuuure...

edit on 22-3-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Another interesting piece here:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

This is getting spooky!

Sorcha Faal = Hoax

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this was true, I would encourage anyone to watch the movie "The Boys from Brazil"

The handgestures are beyond spooky. And its crazy how she got where she is today when you know she only started doing politics at the age of 35. She's 58 btw.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

Originally posted by glen200376

Originally posted by Just Chris
Another interesting piece here:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

This is getting spooky!
By Scorcha Faal,says it all.

SORCHA Faal

Correction:

Sorcha Fail

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this was true, I would encourage anyone to watch the movie "The Boys from Brazil"

The handgestures are beyond spooky. And its crazy how she got where she is today when you know she only started doing politics at the age of 35. She's 58 btw.

Yeah, jeez, all those other politicians all started before highschool.

You can start politics at any age. In fact, many places see politicians with little or no political experience behind them. Reagan was a movie star just like Arnold...

And 35-58 is actually a pretty long career.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

The Boys from Brazil is what's been running through my head since I starting reading here.....it's well worth a look at the film, or reading the book by Ira Levin.

The Boys from Brazil

It's always spooked me how much they look alike...it's really kinda creepy. Probably a little far fetched to be truth, but anything is possible. Absolutely anything.

edit on 22-3-2013 by caitlinfae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

And most of them, if you trace them back far enough, go to Sorcha Fail. I've followed articles back through five websites, some fairly reputable, only to ultimately find that it was a whatdoesitmean.com article. You have to trace and trace to get to the site, but they're linked from it ultimately.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The eyes.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Nobody finds it ironic that they both hold the same position in power either?

Why would this at all matter? If this were important, then I would be forced to say that Schröder, Adenauer, Schmidt, Kohl and the rest are all related to Hitler somehow.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Just not seeing it........

Thank you for that

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889. He lived until the age of 114 years, dying in Southern Maryland Hospital Center in Clinton, Maryland on February 24, 2004 . He spent the last 3 or 4 decades of his life living in Glacier National Park in Montana under the assumed name of William Coates. The name of William Coates appeared in the national press for a time as the oldest man in America who passed away, but the story was quickly squashed by government Census Bureau spin artists who later claimed that Coaates was only 92 years old. Near the end, Hitler was living at the Evelyn Cole Senior Center, located at 5702 Addison Road, Seat Pleasant, Maryland.

link

the wikipedia page from last year on William Coates corraborated the above rather nicely, listing the (older) birthdate as the same for both identities.

as it happens, it has been replaced with this POS where the dates have been changed from the old page and relevant info removed.

he would have been in the guinesses book of world records (for oldest man) but the cia had to bury it.

just some more fuel for the fire.

This is more interesting to me, why does someone think Coates was Hitler?? Does he have evidence or did he just pick a random guy and label him. I'll check if there's a thread here on Coates, but in the meantime a supposed relative of Coates wrote on his wikipedian article talk page back in 2004 that indeed Coates was as old as he was claiming to be. The link to the talk page: (EDIT:The talk page won't link. Go to his wikipedia page and click on "Discussion" at the top)

Here's a thread on Coates from last year. I'll go read it now.

EDIT: Well, doesn't seem to be anything at all to the claim that Coates was Hitler. Just a guy picking a name out of a hat? Very odd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

The idea that Hitler lived till 114 years of age is ridiculous considering that by 1945, aged 56, he was a total emotional/physical wreck.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

this is very old(18-05-2007) discussion in david icke forum.

www.davidicke.com...

shame ats not to b the first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join