It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Satanist Who Used To Use Pyramid Hand-Sign Gives Take On Jay-Z Illuminati Sign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Some of you may have noticed pictures out there with celebrities like Jay-Z posing with the pyramid hand-sign and wondered what could possibly be the meaning and purpose of that with no clear answer, possibly, until now, as you will hear an Ex-Satanist who used to use the pyramid hand-sign reveal his past experiences and take on what you are seeing when you see Jay-Z ( others stars too) posing that sign.

[color=crimson]WARNING: This thread is not meant to encourage anyone to try any such signs but to warn and educate about the the true nature and the dangers of the occult world.

Fastforward to 13:30 for the part about the pyramid and Jay-Z using the sign.

Learn to use the name Yahushua Ha Mashiach NOW. If you are here during the Tribulation,you will need to know this name.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The guy in the video is talking out of his butthole. He lost me when he said meditating is bad because evil entities can come in your head. Uhhh newsflash... They come into your head when your energy is low and you are feeling depressed or are doing bad things. I speak from experience. Meditating is a way to a higher conscious. This guy is brainwashed and if u believe him well goodluck to you.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprise if this guy was fake and parroting what other Christian nonsense has been said around conspiracy circles.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It is not a pyramid, it is called the "Diamond Cutter". Diamond Dallas Page was the one who came up with it. It is a promotion for Jayzee's clothing line and record label.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Fuel for the fools.

Good thing we need it, because the fools are really starting to get sloppy. Now, armed with this morons claims, the fools can shout once more, with renewed vigour, that jayzee, beyonce, lady gaga, that thing with the wigs and brittany spears are the devils chioldren, born in hell, raised on earth, to satisfy the dark masters lust for human souls and the blood of virgins who cant dance.

There must surely be a god by the sheer number of morons and fools who believe in magic faeries that fly into your brain and make you worship rap music.

edit on 20-3-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
illuminati hand signs only work for singers/ rappers.

flashing these signs is relativly impossible while playing bass/ guitar or drums (duh)
and will not improve your playing or chances of success.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
illuminati hand signs only work for singers/ rappers.

flashing these signs is relativly impossible while playing bass/ guitar or drums (duh)
and will not improve your playing or chances of success.

I don't think that's entirely true.

I saw "Oh God, you Devil" on the tv the other day, and George Burns as the devil gave this no good guitarist 7 years of success if he sells the devil his soul, which he does, and then he goes on to be a really good guitarist and singer. I'm not sure he was flashing devil signs but he must have been somehow.

And at the end, when George Burns as god wins his soul back in a game of cards, the devil says he's going to bring a plague of moths to a nice holiday place, and god looks at him and says "You're impossible."

then Georuge Burns as the devil looks right at the camera and says "Believe me, I'm possible."

. I mean, why ? Why would they have him do that, unless the devil was real and it was a nod to the audience. They are in some sort of satanic cult, I don't trust George Burns either, you don't live that old and smoke cigars unless you're making deals with demons and devils. And he looked right at the camera, not at another actor. So it wasn't like he was talking to someone else. He was saying it to the people watching.

Why would they do that?

Something is fihsy in the movies...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

'i'm possible'
that may be the correct way of stating that.

i don't think there is an actual physical devil, per se.
i know there are like ghosts, thetans and other 'spooks'.
some of them have massive ego problems and they found a way steal energy off of humans.
at some point in the past, a ruling family cut a deal with them, and started on a path to feed and strenghten these spirits, with these illuminati-entertainment clowns directing power from there audiences into an energy collecting grid.
that's in addition to stuff like human sacrifice or even goin' to church... it's all evil energy directed their way. i wouldn't doubt that the servers here aren't hooked up.

anyway, they are trying to create this thing... probably the same m.o. as the tower of bable, to reach off the planet and into the cosmos using our energy.
the sings of it are really everywhere i look.

gotta log off now.

"sweet dreams!"

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

If I could give you a thousand stars I would.

That just about had me on the floor. Very, very clever way to reframe the issue.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have an older brother that got into eastern martial arts and occult religious practices, and one of his modes of worship was entering into meditation.

Meditation, even in stuff like yoga is all associated with ancient false religious practices (the yogi is religious order of people who practice yoga). Many westerners think that the practice of yoga and meditation has no consequences, and that it is not connected to the occult and spiritism. But these people are deluding themselves. As can be seen by some on this thread who deny this.

Most of these people are usually themselves practices of the occult, or at least approve of demon contact, while deluding themselves into believing that they are not contacting wicked spirit forces.

Do not invovle yourself with meditation or yoga or martial arts. You are just opening yourself up to demonic harrasment. In the east spiritsm is a common way of life, and it is well-known that it exists and is real. Many countries have culters steeped in demonic religions that date back thousands of years.

Here in the west, aside from the ancient Native American Indian cultures that practiced spiritsm, the outright practice of spiritsm was not really permitted because of strong religious people who read the Bible and shunned it. While most certainly it has always been done in secret.

But now it is widely accepted as good and common. And it is no wonder that there is an explosion of demonic attacks across the western world on people as there always has been in the east.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This guy would not recognize a real satanist even if one bit him in the ass.
edit on 21-3-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The guy in the video is not very convincing. I'm sure he did ample research on the matter but I highly doubt he experienced it himself. Just not getting that vibe, but I do support the idea that there is more to those symbols than people are made to believe. Last night I was watching the Beyonce "Life is beautiful" documentary which showed clips from her concert and the amount of satanic symbolism she uses is ridiculous, but then claims to be a devote christian women..
One piece that was eerie was the clip of her in the hospital bed about to give birth (or after? I dunno) to her child and they both flash the pyramid symbol. Just thought that was a very off time to do such thing...
edit on 21-3-2013 by RooskiZombi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The guy in the video is a fake. He wasn't a satanist, he was never at any of the meetings or the annual chilli cook-offs.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

All that Occult means is "hidden wisdom." It doesn't actually have anything to do with Satanism in the slightest. In fact, if you look at any real grimoire (work-book) used by an occultist, you'll find a majority of the following things:

A cleansing and purification rite which is geared to clear the practitioner of impure thoughts and evil inclinations. A series of prayers aimed at the Most High God, often identified as YHVH, Adonai, or El, which are all titles of the Christian God. A series of Kabbalistic rites which try to bring down the presence of the Holy Spirit, often working with the Tree of Life from Judaism. And finally, angels. Lots, and lots, and lots of angels. Angels for the hour of the day you're working, for the day of the week you're working, for the direction you're facing, and even for the magic you're undertaking. Among every single grouping of these angels you'll find Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael. Similarly, a majority of them also use Uriel, who are all the big angels of Christian lore.

The "ex-Satanist" in this video is an idiot, and doesn't know a Satanic lodge from a Catholic Church.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

People are afraid of the truth, the greatest trick the Devil played was convincing people that God is the devil.

top topics

join