It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is God?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well there is an odd mix, a skateboard mag with an article on Islam!

I don't think the taliban would be very approving of the frivolousness of it all. What are 5% hip hop artists? Are they people who are 95% classical music lovers?

Originally posted by BuddhaCession
I won't defend to the death that Malcolm X was a Mason, but there's an issue of "Strength" skateboard magazine that has an article about the different sects of Islam; where they interviewed Muslim and 5% Hip Hop artists. It said that Malcolm X was a Mason.

Also; did you read the links that I posted? In the BWP discussion; Knowledge didn't disagree that Malcolm, Elijah and Farrakhan were/are Masons. He is very well versed in the science of the NGE and NOI.

ONE

[Edited on 13-5-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Another-one............what does the Quran say about Who Jesus Christ Is???

All those quotes you take from the Bible.....New Testament.......Verses here and there are not meant to be read like you put them down here........How do you read the quran.???

When Jesus Christ speaks, He speaks as a ''humble' man who took flesh......God took Flesh of man.......Breathed the Holy Spirit..................
Passages from the Quran...........

Maryam 19:20] She (Mary) said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste?
[Maryam 19:21] He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.
[Maryam 19:22] And she conceived him (Jesus), and she withdrew with him to a far place.

al-Ma'idah 5:114] Jesus, son of Mary, said: O Allah, Lord of us! Send down for us a table spread with food from heaven, that it may be a feast for us, for the first of us and for the last of us, and a sign from Thee. Give us sustenance, for Thou art the Best of Sustainers.

[al-Ma'idah 5:115] Allah said: Lo! I send it down for you. And whoso disbelieveth of you afterward, him surely will I punish with a punishment wherewith I have not punished any of (My) creatures.

[az-Zukhruf 43:63] When Jesus came with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), he said: I have come unto you with wisdom, and to make plain some of that concerning which ye differ. So keep your duty to Allah, and obey me.

at-Tahrim 66:12] And Mary, daughter of 'Imran, whose body was chaste, therefore We breathed therein something of Our Spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His scriptures, and was of the obedient.

Another-one...........is this what the Quran sais.....???

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Verses here and there are not meant to be read like you put them down here........How do you read the quran.???

L M A O

RIGHT they are to be read how YOU want them to be.

Read a verse literally and take the other verse as a metaphor? Based on what? So it fits your beliefs?

The verses I posted sum up EVERYTHING.

Peace

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Another-one...........is this what the Quran sais.....???

Of course, but what's your point?

He still isn't God, lol.

Peace

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The 5% Nation also known as the Nation of the Gods and Earths, is a group of people with no heirarchy. They say that the original man is God. They also say that Islam is the culture of the original man, before it got turned into a religion with a mystery god. The Bible and Quran are not to be taken on face value and contain underlying mathematical principles. They also say that their knowledge is what Freemasonry and Moorish science is based on.

The author of the Hip Hop song that was the original subject of this post, is part of the 5% Nation. Did you read and analyze it? Although many Gods and Earths(the women) are into Hip Hop, many of them don't like it when people automatically associate the Nation with Hip Hop. Many rappers use the language without knowing it's meaning. They're called "fake pretenders" instead of "five percenters".

ONE

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The NOI believes the Black Man is God. Strange gods we are- deadbeat fathers, drug addicts, drug dealers, prison inmates, etc.

You have zero proof of showing Malcolm X was a Mason. Dont you get it? Malcolm X didnt die a NOI member, he died a true Muslim. Trust me, the man is my idol, I know everything about him.

Those sites that you linked me too is like this site, just a bunch of people talking #.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Nice signature illuminati, JediMaster might like it

[Edited on 13-5-2003 by another_one]

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yet another cult of desperate people trying to find an ego boost and increase their self esteem.

Sad but irrelevent to life....

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Yet another cult of desperate people trying to find an ego boost and increase their self esteem.

Sad but irrelevent to life....

Exactly, that's what the Nation of Islam was all about. Although much needed during the Civil Rights era it was an institution of misleading thousands, even millions. Malcolm X changed all that.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"I won't defend to the death that Malcolm X was a Mason, but there's an issue of "Strength" skateboard magazine that has an article about the different sects of Islam; where they interviewed Muslim and 5% Hip Hop artists. It said that Malcolm X was a Mason"

I would hardly look to a Skateboarding magazine as a source of information about Islam...

I nearly spilled my drink when I read that!

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Have you read the article?

If not; I wouldn't make assumptions.

Peace

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I realize that Malcolm X claimed that he became an orthodox Muslim. That doesn't mean that he wasn't a Mason. Maybe that's why he was assassinated, because he betrayed them?

In Spike Lee's Malcolm X movie; Elijah Muhammad or Malcolm X proclaims that they are a Mason during a public speech. I can't remember which one. Watch it again and pay close attention if you don't believe me. I think it's one of the first speeches given' in the movie.

ONE

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I am! Kneal before my mighty and triumphant genitals...

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Uhm...no...

And I don't doubt that the article is a decent one, just that using it as your only source...? It's like consulting Field and Stream for window treatments.....

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
yo buddacess I read one of your sites...

The N.O.I. (Nation of Islam) teaches that their God, Master Fard Muhammad (aka W.D. Fard), is a half-original man. As you can see from this photo, this man is not a dark brown-skinned, or even a light brown-skinned, woolly haired person. You are looking at a Canaanite with straight hair. This is by far, not one of you, the original seed.

No where, and I mean no where in the bible is there a description of Canaan the son of Ham or any of his decendents. This was just some bullsh*t that was used to justfy degrading the black culture. If you believe you are Canaanite then you are seriously brainwashed.

Just because he had straight hair sould have nothing to do with his culture. The idea of race is used to seperate us. If you want to get technical then most black-americans are half and half.

[Edited on 14-5-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuddhaCession
I realize that Malcolm X claimed that he became an orthodox Muslim. That doesn't mean that he wasn't a Mason. Maybe that's why he was assassinated, because he betrayed them?

In Spike Lee's Malcolm X movie; Elijah Muhammad or Malcolm X proclaims that they are a Mason during a public speech. I can't remember which one. Watch it again and pay close attention if you don't believe me. I think it's one of the first speeches given' in the movie.

ONE

No.

Malcolm X was a true practicing Muslim right before he was shot. You want to talk about Masons you should talk about Martin Luther King, Jr. because out of the two he's most likely the Mason. And the reason why Malcolm was assassinated was because a week prior to his death he was going to the United Nation and ask charges be brought upon the United States. The FBI ousted Malcolm.

You mention the movie, Malcolm X. I must've seen this movie a billion times. The part of the movie you mention is Malcolm's first big street rally in Harlem. He starts of the speech by saying from the outstart the Honorable Elijah Muhammad is not a politician, so I have not come here today as a republican nor as a democrat.... then he says "not as a Mason nor as an elk..." Then he ends it by saying he came to the rally as a black man.

Malcolm had no ties to the Freemasons.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Illmatic67

Okay okay! I won't say that Malcolm X was or wasn't a Mason. If I get a hold of any "proof"; I'll let you know.

Absract alao

That website you're referring to is a Nuwaubian website. It's saying that the Canaanites were WHITE. They think that Canaan was cursed with leprousy and it somehow was transfered genetically and that's how whites came about. I don't think that it has any scientific basis. Kinda sounds like a flip on the white supremacist "Curse of Ham". The Nuwaubians also believe in some other origins of whites too but I can't remember them. It's hard to say what the Canaanites actually looked like because I haven't looked into enough.

All

The BWP links were the ones that you should read; not the factology one. I think you'll definitely find the discussion to be interesting.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
That's a question God asks himself. If you translate the name Jehovah we call him by to english, it means: "I Am, What Am I?"

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I would hardly call the jealous, blood thirsty JHVH, THE God.(Who decided to turn into a nice guy and send his son if you're Christian).

Numbers 31:17 & 18

17: "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18: "But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

Another happy little verse.

Hosea 13:16

"Samaria shall become desolate, for she hath rebelled against God; they shall fall by the sword, their INFANTS shall be DASHED TO PIECES, and their PREGNANT WOMEN shall be RIPPED OPEN." Hosea 13:16

Sounds like someone I'd want to worship.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Any one care to comment on the subject of this post; the Rakim lyrics?

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join