It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention idol worshipers of Godinabook. Satan is God’s Champion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Greatest I am
vethumanbeing

reply to post by Greatest I am

veteranhumanbeing
Yes, and yes and yes this resonates with me. I would say 'father concept in heaven' is overrated (an ideaform from the 3d perspective). Im not sure the 'gnostic' term applies to being a christian unless one accepts Jesus was an Essene and of that order.

Greatest I am
"unless one accepts Jesus was an Essene and of that order. "
To which there is absolutely no evidence.

GIAM; there is much evidence that the Jesus concept overlay exists (look at the many fear based houses he is worshiped in as lamb of God existing now). There is no evidence the actual person existed; no writings at all in his own hand. It took 70 years for someone (Luke and Paul) to chronical his life. This mythical creature has 8 other templates before him; first and formost HORUS almost exactly duplicates his life statistics thousands of years before. I do believe he was man that walked with the Essenes and I know this because it is true *what is your problem with that order*, he was clearly not a Pharasee or a Saducce.

edit on 5-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
ctophil
vethumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing
Yes, and yes and yes this resonates with me. I would say 'father concept in heaven' is overrated (an ideaform from the 3d perspective). Im not sure the 'gnostic' term applies to being a christian unless one accepts Jesus was an Essene and of that order.

ctophil
Jesus was indeed part of the Essene order, since his parents and grandparents were also Essenes. It is a family tradition of sorts. However, when he reached the age of 12, he passed all of the tests administered by the Elders with flying colors and then some. The Essene order no longer had anything to offer him; so he went somewhere else to find wisdom. This is the essence of a true spiritual seeker, always going out to find something higher. This is what God does, so we should all do the same.

FINALLY someone whom agrees with me that Jesus was indeed an Essene. Where do you suppose he toddled off to after age 12? I know; what those travels were and whom he went with. You are always so positive in your nature; a joy to speak with and if others would open their hearts to try to understand your premise or attempt to read something into this wisdom (no charge involved) would be a good thing.
edit on 4-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Master Yeshua (His mother called him Yeshu, he was only called Jesus after ascension) found a bunch of merchants and hitched a ride to the East, passing through Persia, Kashmir (Northern India), and eventually to Tibet. His journey through the Himalayas and parts of India was met with many Buddhist Masters, as well as normal people in everyday life. He studied intensively for 17 years over there, eventually even earning him a title of Issa in India. Issa means Lord or Master in Tibetan language. His teachings over there were more advanced, compared to the time when he got back to Israel at age 29. The most important thing to remember about his journey was the merging of Western and Eastern spirituality. The true Jesus teachings pretty much mirrored what Buddha Gautama and Master Quan Yin taught in the East. The teachings of Christianity are just a mix of Mithraism or Sun worship and ancient Egyptian theology; what one might call Syncretism. Jesus was not responsible for Christianity. He was and is a great teacher, but not a founder of any religion, despite popular belief.

The hidden mysteries of Christianity is not really about Jesus. He just happens to be the "cover story" of the religion. It is about God's only begotten "Sun." I spoke about this in more detail in one of my threads here. I will leave the rest to your inner teacher. May God's Peace and Love be with you all today.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Greatest I am
vethumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing

Greatest I am
"unless one accepts Jesus was an Essene and of that order. "
To which there is absolutely no evidence.

GIAM; there is much evidence that the Jesus concept overlay exists (look at the many fear based houses he is worshiped in as lamb of God existing now). There is no evidence the actual person existed; no writings at all in his own hand. It took 70 years for someone (Luke and Paul) to chronical his life. This mythical creature has 8 other templates before him; first and formost HORUS almost exactly duplicates his life statistics thousands of years before. I do believe he was man that walked with the Essenes and I know this because it is true *what is your problem with that order*, he was clearly not a Pharasee or a Saducce.

edit on 5-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

There is no evidence of a Jesus as described in scriptures at all and as a Gnostic Christian, we too have our own version. They, the various Jesus' and Gods should all be considered as myth until apotheosis forces belief.

This following could be the path for some and it is quite close to what forced belief in the Godhead I found for me.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

<< 1  2  3   >>

join