It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention idol worshipers of Godinabook. Satan is God’s Champion.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Who else is there to take rein of. The human is a pitiable unaware creature. It has no clue to ask even in this 'modern' day and age of enlightenment the basic questions "who am I and why am I here; ]

What is pitiable is that people are not happy with the answer to that question as it places the onus on themselves and they prefer to have the onus on some other. We all want a sugar daddy.
All any need do is look at their own history from birth to where ever and whenever they are when they ask the question and the answer becomes obvious. Try it yourself.
What have you been doing all of these years?

Correcting a problem (malfeasance) that started with Moses. My own history is beyond your comprehension; your limited mind would disallow such a thing. To try for myself to acquire your broad depth of knoweledge in misnomerisms and disengenuous self truths is fruitless. What have you been doing all these years?
edit on 5-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
If anybody is interested in a little story...

One day, a man who revered God happened to see some people worshiping a tree. He went home and picked up his axe, intending to chop the tree down. On the way back to the tree, Satan stopped him and asked him to spare the tree, because God would deal with the tree worshipers. The man changed his mind and went home.

The next day, he felt he should have cut down the tree and so took his axe and went back to cut the tree. Satan stopped him again saying if he spared the tree he would receive a certain amount of money everyday. The man agreed to the deal. For the first few days the man received the money promised by Satan, and he was happy.

One day the money stopped coming so the man became angry. He picked up his axe and started walking towards the tree to chop it down. But Satan stopped him and told the man if he goes any further he would kill him. The man asked Satan why and was told that the first time he intended to cut the tree down was because of his reverence for God, so Satan had no power to stop him. He only successfully negotiated to spare the tree.
But the second time around, the man spared the tree for Satan's money, not because of reverence for God. So Satan got power over the man, at least as far as the particular tree was concerned... and the man could no longer cut down the tree that was being worshiped.

Had he cut the tree down (only cut the dead ones) sold it for firewood would have avoided the entire thing; as in profited both monetarily but also in helping neighbors in need. Never under anyones rule (thumb) over him or having to speculate about a God/Satan figurehead ruling him; would win out by simple self determinism.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Who else is there to take rein of. The human is a pitiable unaware creature. It has no clue to ask even in this 'modern' day and age of enlightenment the basic questions "who am I and why am I here; ]

What is pitiable is that people are not happy with the answer to that question as it places the onus on themselves and they prefer to have the onus on some other. We all want a sugar daddy.
All any need do is look at their own history from birth to where ever and whenever they are when they ask the question and the answer becomes obvious. Try it yourself.

Correcting a problem (malfeasance) that started with Moses. My own history is beyond your comprehension; your limited mind would disallow such a thing. To try for myself to acquire your broad depth of knoweledge in misnomerisms and disengenuous self truths is fruitless. What have you been doing all these years?

Right from birth! Wow.
I know. You did not go back far enough.

As to me.
In a word. Learning.

Like you, I started to learn from day one and it has yet to stop.

Regards
DL
edit on 14-4-2013 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Greatest I Am

vethumanbeing
Correcting a problem (malfeasance) that started with Moses. My own history is beyond your comprehension; your limited mind would disallow such a thing. To try for myself to acquire your broad depth of knowledge in misnomerisms and disengenuous self truths is fruitless. What have you been doing all these years.

Greatest I Am
Right from birth! Wow. I know. You did not go back far enough. As to me. In a word. Learning.

Day one of first concious thought? Well there it is 'Why am I here and who are these PEOPLE (my parents).
This human birth as well counts, goes way further back; remembering the thud and the radioactive material, the ozone the fear. Im not sure I was in form but there was something poking me that was razor sharp and hurt; but what the heck Warner Bros. Cartoons explain it nicely (there is an anvil or safe hanging by a thread up there somewhere 5 stories above my being) and I have to dodge it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Have you read about this psychological effect?

www.academia.edu...

Some grow out of this and others do not.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
veteranhumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing
Who else is there to take rein of. The human is a pitiable unaware creature. It has no clue to ask even in this 'modern' day and age of enlightenment the basic questions "who am I and why am I here;

Greatest I Am

vethumanbeing
Correcting a problem (malfeasance) that started with Moses. My own history is beyond your comprehension; your limited mind would disallow such a thing. To try for myself to acquire your broad depth of knowledge in misnomerisms and disengenuous self truths is fruitless. What have you been doing all these years.

Greatest I Am
Right from birth! Wow. I know. You did not go back far enough. As to me. In a word. Learning.

veteranhumanbeing
Day one of first concious thought? Well there it is 'Why am I here and who are these PEOPLE (my parents).
This human birth as well counts, goes way further back; remembering the thud and the radioactive material, the ozone the fear. Im not sure I was in form but there was something poking me that was razor sharp and hurt; but what the heck Warner Bros. Cartoons explain it nicely (there is an anvil or safe hanging by a thread up there somewhere 5 stories above my being) and I have to dodge it.

Kudos to the genious of ATS's diabolicalness I am re-reading an old exchange of mine with Greatest I Am; gone unanswered (maybe the fox will be flushed from its den).
edit on 28-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
veteranhumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing
Who else is there to take rein of. The human is a pitiable unaware creature. It has no clue to ask even in this 'modern' day and age of enlightenment the basic questions "who am I and why am I here;

Greatest I Am

vethumanbeing

Greatest I Am

veteranhumanbeing

Kudos to the genious of ATS's diabolicalness I am re-reading an old exchange of mine with Greatest I Am; gone unanswered (maybe the fox will be flushed from its den).
edit on 28-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

What is the question?

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

This surely is the definition of Satanism, which is using Satan as the "Path to God." Thus, Satanists say, "Since Good and Evil are complements of each other, therefore salvation can also be accomplished through Satan." Do you see the great deception here? People see Good and Evil as the opposites, while Satanists see them as complements (this is correct, but they use it as a tool for deception). The Kingdom of Heaven is like the Moon. It doesn't produce its own light, but its light actually comes from the Sun. So, we say here the truth of Satan is that his light doesn't come from himself, but only from the Truth of God. But yet Satan say that his truth comes from himself.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Greatest I am
veteranhumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing

Greatest I Am
What is pitiable is that people are not happy with the answer to that question as it places the onus on themselves and they prefer to have the onus on some other. We all want a sugar daddy. All any need do is look at their own history from birth to where ever and whenever they are when they ask the question and the answer becomes obvious. Try it yourself.

vethumanbeing
Correcting a problem (malfeasance) that started with Moses. My own history is beyond your comprehension; your limited mind would disallow such a thing. To try for myself to acquire your broad depth of knowledge in misnomerisms and disengenuous self truths is fruitless.

Greatest I Am

veteranhumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing

greatest I amWhat is the question?Regards
DL

Happy New Year GIAM (this thread was resurrected by a true fan of the negative) that has THE most 'removed off topic comments in one day as Ive ever seen "17" (took over RTS one fell swoop thought it was a joke) with any Lucifer/Satan references to past threads it could muster from the archives. Pages and pages of fire and brimstone and scripture to support it; named poster is 'questonterra' thank it not me for resurrecting this thread; you didnt answer me and found childish humor in this .

Why am I or you here (I know why Im here; do you have an idea why others including yourself are also here). Im experiencing Physical Matter Reality as a plastic/eternal non-physical matter spirit form. ITS CRAZY FUN once you realise this is only a 'physical matter reality based platform/playground for Your eternal Non-PMR soul growth. Thanks for asking.
edit on 2-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

ctophil

This surely is the definition of Satanism, which is using Satan as the "Path to God." Thus, Satanists say, "Since Good and Evil are complements of each other, therefore salvation can also be accomplished through Satan." Do you see the great deception here? People see Good and Evil as the opposites, while Satanists see them as complements (this is correct, but they use it as a tool for deception). The Kingdom of Heaven is like the Moon. It doesn't produce its own light, but its light actually comes from the Sun. So, we say here the truth of Satan is that his light doesn't come from himself, but only from the Truth of God. But yet Satan say that his truth comes from himself.

I would add as any negative force has nowhere to go but to continue into acquiring entropy, a slow death so heavy it remits or self destructs. There is nothing within a 'system that allows for anything but progenitive positive self renewal' improvement otherwise the system fails. Its all about the growth of the system dynamics. The negative element has its points in jump starting or bruising/confusing the overall structure of a system but it will fail and KNOWS IT (desparate creatures now) self inflated EGO based fear mongers. The negative has been compartmentalized and is being viewed as a carnival 1950s carnival "FreakShow' throwback in its own percieved "FEAR FACTOR" upon a more knowledgable/spirital human (is going to happen with every new generation born lighter in freqency/dimensionality). Last gasp of the negative is so evident, people getting tattoos and piercings, deforming their bodies. Oh Well.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Respectfully? In "esoteric" terms (you seem to dwell on using that term)..you are deluded, have most all of your interpretations way, way off, and have taken those and placed them in such a way to fit your own ideas.

In that, we know to beware of those with such "interpretations". No good can come of you standing on a soapbox telling us all the meaning of life because you see it as the right, true and only way. It is neither completely right, true and the only way. Far from it.
That is yours and your alone.

And if respectfully you can say those ideas...so can we. And I say, you havent a clue. That is obvious.

In an overall "esoteric" kind of way....
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

ctophil

Scripture and verse for all this, your speculation and putting words in Satan's mouth.

You add to scriptures and they themselves tell you not to do so.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Happy New Year GIAM (this thread was resurrected by a true fan of the negative) that has THE most 'removed off topic comments in one day as Ive ever seen "17" (took over RTS one fell swoop thought it was a joke) with any Lucifer/Satan references to past threads it could muster from the archives. Pages and pages of fire and brimstone and scripture to support it; named poster is 'questonterra' thank it not me for resurrecting this thread; you didnt answer me and found childish humor in this .

Why am I or you here (I know why Im here; do you have an idea why others including yourself are also here). Im experiencing Physical Matter Reality as a plastic/eternal non-physical matter spirit form. ITS CRAZY FUN once you realise this is only a 'physical matter reality based platform/playground for Your eternal Non-PMR soul growth. Thanks for asking.

Um. Thanks?

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Greatest I am

ctophil

Scripture and verse for all this, your speculation and putting words in Satan's mouth.

Regards
DL

You are a Gnostic Christian, yes? To define Gnosis, it is the great understanding of spiritual concepts, thereby you should know much about the ancient texts of the Essenes, the Nag Hammadi scriptures, as well as the Jewish Kabbalah. Gnostic is "The Way of Knowledge." Therefore, you must continue to transcend your current level of wisdom and knowledge all the time. You must find the hidden mysteries of the Christian Bible, but go beyond that by studying many other texts, both known and unknown to the public. There are truth and there are errors in all things, including ancient texts. After reading and studying so much information, you must go within. There you will find your Christ Self as the teacher. He will tell you if what you have studied is relative truth (error) or God's absolute truth. Don't be similar to the modern Christians where anything in the Bible is absolute truth and anything outside of it is "evil." This is dogma.

What do you find in your scriptures? "Proof" that you are an 'arch nemesis' of God? Because that is what it seems to be as you continue to debate and confuse the public with Bible verses and your own interpretations throughout this thread and others you have authored. Are you trying to prove to our Father in Heaven that you are against Him? I would say that a true Brother or Sister would help the world understand more about God in Divine Love and Peace. You must let your light shine in Harmony with God, yet you are still bringing darkness to the world. Refocus within your heart and not your human mind, Brother. For your Heart is the Center of God's Universe within you.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

ctophil

You are a Gnostic Christian, yes? To define Gnosis, it is the great understanding of spiritual concepts, thereby you should know much about the ancient texts of the Essenes, the Nag Hammadi scriptures, as well as the Jewish Kabbalah. Gnostic is "The Way of Knowledge." Therefore, you must continue to transcend your current level of wisdom and knowledge all the time. You must find the hidden mysteries of the Christian Bible, but go beyond that by studying many other texts, both known and unknown to the public. There are truth and there are errors in all things, including ancient texts. After reading and studying so much information, you must go within. There you will find your Christ Self as the teacher. He will tell you if what you have studied is relative truth (error) or God's absolute truth. Don't be similar to the modern Christians where anything in the Bible is absolute truth and anything outside of it is "evil." This is dogma.

What do you find in your scriptures? "Proof" that you are an 'arch nemesis' of God? Because that is what it seems to be as you continue to debate and confuse the public with Bible verses and your own interpretations throughout this thread and others you have authored. Are you trying to prove to our Father in Heaven that you are against Him? I would say that a true Brother or Sister would help the world understand more about God in Divine Love and Peace. You must let your light shine in Harmony with God, yet you are still bringing darkness to the world. Refocus within your heart and not your human mind, Brother. For your Heart is the Center of God's Universe within you.

Yes, and yes and yes this resonates with me. I would say 'father concept in heaven' is overrated (an ideaform from the 3d perspective). Im not sure the 'gnostic' term applies to being a christian unless one accepts Jesus was an Essene and of that order.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

ctophil

Yes, and yes and yes this resonates with me. I would say 'father concept in heaven' is overrated (an ideaform from the 3d perspective). Im not sure the 'gnostic' term applies to being a christian unless one accepts Jesus was an Essene and of that order.

Jesus was indeed part of the Essene order, since his parents and grandparents were also Essenes. It is a family tradition of sorts. However, when he reached the age of 12, he passed all of the tests administered by the Elders with flying colors and then some. The Essene order no longer had anything to offer him; so he went somewhere else to find wisdom. This is the essence of a true spiritual seeker, always going out to find something higher. This is what God does, so we should all do the same.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ctophil
vethumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing

ctophil
Jesus was indeed part of the Essene order, since his parents and grandparents were also Essenes. It is a family tradition of sorts. However, when he reached the age of 12, he passed all of the tests administered by the Elders with flying colors and then some. The Essene order no longer had anything to offer him; so he went somewhere else to find wisdom. This is the essence of a true spiritual seeker, always going out to find something higher. This is what God does, so we should all do the same.

FINALLY someone whom agrees with me that Jesus was indeed an Essene. Where do you suppose he toddled off to after age 12? I know; what those travels were and whom he went with. You are always so positive in your nature; a joy to speak with and if others would open their hearts to try to understand your premise or attempt to read something into this wisdom (no charge involved) would be a good thing.
edit on 4-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

ctophil

Greatest I am

ctophil

Regards
DL

Thanks for your psychobabble garbage.

Not a good reply to you creating a new interpretation of scriptures.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

ctophil

"unless one accepts Jesus was an Essene and of that order. "

To which there is absolutely no evidence.

Regards
DL
edit on 5-1-2014 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join