It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention idol worshipers of Godinabook. Satan is God’s Champion.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

In esoteric terms, God and I see Satan as the champion of the soul. So should anyone who seeks his or her true God. Satan, as the gateway to God, is the champion of esoteric thought that Jesus and God promote and love. Without Satan, none of us humans could communicate with God. Satan is the mythical representation of the one who opens the door to the inner consciousness and third eye. Satan is God’s doorman and firewall. He opens the same third eye that Jesus calls the single eye.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Moses had to confront the burning bush to hear God’s voice. So must you if you seek enlightenment.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

I can hear all the fundamental and literalist right wing idol worshipping Christians tongues wagging negatively with the term Satan worshiper. I thank you for the compliment you do not realize you give. Right wingers do not realize that to one who is enlightened, that term is a compliment denoting one who is closer to God than they are and have bested Satan. Right wingers tend to be the only ones silly enough to think Satan is real and that God would be such an immoral and evil entity that he would first create an evil Satan and then be even more evil and create a place of purposeless torture like hell. Right wingers call evil good and think that their good God would torture or kill souls forever without any purpose. IOW. Torture just for the fun of it. They call that evil God good and that is how we can recognize these believers as evil and unenlightened. Jesus hates right wingers and so should all moral people.

Hebrews 1;13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

In esoteric terms, this scripture means that Jesus himself must suffer the heat of Satan’s purifying heat to refine his thinking and gain rebirth. The same applies to your internal Jesus for the ascension to the right hand of God. A place that we must all reach to gain full enlightenment as confirmed in this scripture.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

We must all conform to the archetypal Jesus and bow to Satan. He is God’s angel of light and the one who can make your body full of light as you kill and sacrifice your Jesus to the will of God.

Jesus always spoke in parables. In esoteric terms, you are to take these parables and subject them to Satan, the heat and flame that refines, tests and purifies, ---- and you must seek the secret meaning that Jesus only revealed to his disciples. IOW, you idol worshipers of Godinabook are reading parables literally and missing Jesus’ true messages as they apply to reality.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Literalist, fundamentals and others right wingers idol worship a Godinabook and totally ignore the scripture above.
You look to pages that you have pasted over a golden calf and worship those WORDs instead of seeking as Jesus taught, the words written in your heart.

As an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian, I promote seeking archetypal Jesus and God and hate to see otherwise good right wing minds lost to the wonder of knowing their real God. So did Jesus as he said the following.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

The Bible and written word are the traditions Jesus speaks of here and he is telling you that you are making the word of God to no effect as you follow that WORD and ignore the fact that Jesus is telling you to ignore it.

Seek God Jesus’ way my friend or continue to let Satan control you instead of you controlling Satan. Satan loses his power in you and cannot effect a purified element.

Remember that Jesus, God Satan are all archetypes that you must recognize live in your own mind and that only by opening your third eye can you master them all and become as Gods in knowing good and evil. Awaken the Adam within you and know that you will live forever. That is how you are reborn in Jesus.

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:

Esoterically speaking, Adam, led by the newly born wisdom of Eve, chose correctly and followed her lead. You should do so as well. There is pain in apotheosis but trust me when I tell you that it is worth every tear as the tears of pleasure continue to fall long after the pain is gone.

Regards
DL

P.S.
Please see page 2.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Right wingers, literalists and fundamental idol worshippers of the Bible and the Godinabook; listen to people who know about your true God and would lead you to him or her.

Remember that religions live and work to maintain their existence and to keep you supporting them. They do not care about you as a spiritual entity and will not work for your enlightenment because you would realize that you do not need them. I do not promote killing the churches but only to recognize that they are not necessary and are not working for your spiritual benefits but only for their own longevity and wealth. Martin Luther recognized this and this is pure Gnostic Christian doctrine.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

In death, all of us must and will have to get past Satan. We are all purified before gaining access to the Godhead and his consciousness. Some can access the Godhead before death if they seek hard enough. Idol worshippers do not seek and will never touch the God consciousness while idol worshipping their Godinabook. You can only serve one master and you have chosen the evil one. Stop doing so and find your good God.

If any of you are still foolish enough to think that you should read your Bibles literally, please view this clip and repent as you have definitely missed the mark.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, now I have seen everything. I never thought I'd see the day where someone would actually claim Satan was the path to God and keep a straight face while doing it. Nothing else I'd have to say is particularly appropriate or fitting to such a family site as this.

However, I couldn't help but note the sheer novelty of seeing something I've heard to watch for, my entire life..and pretty well gave on actually seeing. I suppose I'll see a cow flapping it's lonely way over the moon, while driving home this evening. That really would make my experiences in life complete now.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, now I have seen everything. I never thought I'd see the day where someone would actually claim Satan was the path to God and keep a straight face while doing it. Nothing else I'd have to say is particularly appropriate or fitting to such a family site as this.

However, I couldn't help but note the sheer novelty of seeing something I've heard to watch for, my entire life..and pretty well gave on actually seeing. I suppose I'll see a cow flapping it's lonely way over the moon, while driving home this evening. That really would make my experiences in life complete now.

I don't know if Satan is a path to God but I do know that Christianity is the only path to Satanism.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

I don't know if Satan is a path to God but I do know that Christianity is the only path to Satanism.

awesome reply!
you've ruled on the rabbit!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

Satan is God’s Champion., page

No. It is Jesus who is God's champion. He will destroy Satan's champion.
Satan is reviled by billions of people... thanks to the message delivered by the blessed prophets of God.

Without Satan, none of us humans could communicate with God.

According to....?

Satan is the mythical representation of the one who opens the door to the inner consciousness and third eye. Satan is God’s doorman and firewall. He opens the same third eye that Jesus calls the single eye.

Satan is the master of his willing slaves.... those who think highly of him.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Jesus was reviled by millions of people...

they all got burned at the stake!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Jesus was reviled by millions of people... they all got burned at the stake!

Kindly elaborate.
And what does it have to do with the OP who I just responded to.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I thought Satan was derived from the middle east term Shaitan which designated a "group of" not merely 1 entity....which ultimately leads us to the Djinn, so your saying this race of tricksters is our path to god huh? By the sound of the scream of one getting sent back to its # shadow of a realm, I doubt your claim holds water in end.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You are foolish.
If God exists, and you seem to think He does, He Could Put The Cow There And He Did.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Greatest I am

Satan is God’s Champion., page

No. It is Jesus who is God's champion. He will destroy Satan's champion.
Satan is reviled by billions of people... thanks to the message delivered by the blessed prophets of God.

Without Satan, none of us humans could communicate with God.

According to....?

Satan is the mythical representation of the one who opens the door to the inner consciousness and third eye. Satan is God’s doorman and firewall. He opens the same third eye that Jesus calls the single eye.

Satan is the master of his willing slaves.... those who think highly of him.

You, too, have shown your foolishness.
Willing slaves? Then to whom are they a slave?
If you have any knowledge, you will recognize that Satan is the feeling of love for yourself in you.
Who do you think Satan loves? Himself or the one who can End His Existence At Any Moment?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

I take it by your statement here that you simply have no Faith in anything above yourself or are you of another Faith? I'm personally not Christian...although I was raised that way. I maintain a strong respect for the Bible though and certainly don't go tempting fate or our Creator, whatever form(s) it may choose to take to each society over time.

I can't imagine the emptiness of a life totally devoid of belief, personally. Kinda depressing to think about.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you for your concern, fellow human.
The only thing I really have faith in, however, not myself.
My faith is in Faith itself.
And I think that says enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oh, perfect explanation!

Satan refused to bow to Adam, NOT GOD.
GOD told Satan to bow to Adam to test Satan and Himself in his own Fire!
God wanted Satan to have pride, or Lucifer would've been created without it.
God created countless angels to love Him, but how could you love someone just because they told you to? You would need them to prove it to you, wouldn't you?
When everyone does what you say without question, is that love or fear?
The only way I see people controlling others in this world is through fear, a practice even God is guilty of using. "the day that you eat thereof, you will surely die..."

But God gave us Satan, so we would have FREEDOM FROM FEAR.
I tell you the truth. Yea, yea, there is not a soul in this world that has known True Death except God Himself on the cross. For two days (remember, a day to God is a thousand years on Earth) he lie away from the world, waiting for His Name to spread, all the while being tainted and mutated by the Men carrying it. God never left, but Jesus (the protector, the keeper of the keys of True Death (as opposed to resurrection which he is also the holder of)) did. The Spirit Jesus that God took unto Himself needed 2000 years to heal from the pain we caused Him for His Very Own Sake. God nurtured Him through allowing his spirit to live on through us, to one day be resurrected inside of us.

So God allowed Darkness to breed by keeping souls alive and in perdition until the final days.
GOD ALLOWED.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You, too, have shown your foolishness. Willing slaves? Then to whom are they a slave?

They are slaves to the one who leads them astray.

If you have any knowledge, you will recognize that Satan is the feeling of love for yourself in you. Who do you think Satan loves? Himself or the one who can End His Existence At Any Moment?

Knowledge? Sounds like some personal philosophy.
h.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

In esoteric terms, God and I see Satan as the champion of the soul. So should anyone who seeks his or her true God. Satan, as the gateway to God, is the champion of esoteric thought that Jesus and God promote and love. Without Satan, none of us humans could communicate with God. Satan is the mythical representation of the one who opens the door to the inner consciousness and third eye. Satan is God’s doorman and firewall. He opens the same third eye that Jesus calls the single eye.

You have Satan confused with Lucifer. If your arguement even tries to be sound you must get rid of the Satan (evil intent element). Satan is not the gateway to God, Lucifer as the enlightener is. No mythics here. Satan is an aberation.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Ah, so it seems you're not as foolish as you sound.

What makes you so sure my "personal philosophy" is any worse than yours?

Edit: The only thing you can be a willful slave to is ignorance. But there is nothing hidden that will remain covered. So Satan ("adversary") is ignorance, darkness, etc. knowledge of the truth is light, God, etc.

IMHO!
Sorry. I forget to humble myself sometimes. Please, forgive me.
edit on 20-3-2013 by SpiritofEnoch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Ah, so it seems you're not as foolish as you sound.

These personal opinions you have of people serve no purpose. Just stick to the subject.

What makes you so sure my "personal philosophy" is any worse than yours?

Its not really a question of who's personal philosophy is better or worse.
You just come across as pretentious when you go around declaring people as foolish and what not.

The only thing you can be a willful slave to is ignorance.

Ignorance can either be a lack of knowledge about God
OR some delusional belief about Satan being a friend to humankind.

Satan feeds off this ignorance by making his will your will and letting you think you are enlightened. When you are a slave to your own ignorance, you only think you are serving yourself.

edit on 20-3-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Interesting.
In my mind, people who don't love Satan do not love God or do not believe He exists.
God created Satan for a reason, and it wasn't to lead us to eternal damnation, it was to show us how to escape.
Satan showed Heaven that you can love God without fearing Him.
Heaven will not judge Satan until The Great Day. What makes you better than They?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Care to opine on why God favors Satan with dominion over the earth and the power to deceive us all if God and Satan were not on good terms?

Put your money where your mouth is.

Regards
DL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join