It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthmarks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
A psychic once told me that in the life previously to the one I am living now that I was a man who fought in the civil war and that I died due to being shot in my lower back, he said I most likely still carry a sign of that mortal blow on my body in this life...It freaked me out because I have a strawberry birthmark on my lower back...I have never really known any folks who believe in reincarnation so I wanted to ask those ATS ers who believe in reincarnation if this was a common thing???

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
That's strange...I have a light strawberry shaped birthmark on my lower back too, right above the little dimples at the bottom of my back (I think that's just a girl thing, never seen it on guys). That's a really interesting theory, though...that birthmarks are fatal wound marks from previous lives. I can't wait to hear the other replies to this thread! Very interesting, indeed....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Due to having a birthmark of my own, and having done extensive research on birthmark treatment/covering, I have never encountered that theory. Mostly read of people (with facial vascular marks) wanting to find a reputable laser center in their area.

Fascinating story.

And FWIW, laser treatments (though expensive and usually never covered by insurance) are now so advanced that birthmark's can be totally (or nearly totally) removed. Improving the quality of life of patient dramatically.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Interesting thread, I've never heard of this. I had a strawberry on one of my sides pretty much faded now. A quick google has come up with this I thought was also a good read.

vividlife.me...

It true or not still an interesting topic s&f and hope to read more info from other members.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Thank you for sharing that link...very cool!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I have , what looks like a small map of just the United States on the side of my belly by the rib cage so maybe I was Christopher Columbus in a previous life ?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

anything is possible....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Or your scar is from when the aliens abducted your mother and implanted your tracking device!!

If you are looking at throwing your money away on hypnosis, throw some my way.....I can tell you what you want to hear also, for a small fee of course!!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

I wanna see!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Very cool thread, will look forward to more replies. My son has one on his shoulder that looks like a devil with horns!!!
He is the sweetest child ever!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
*Waves 'Hi' up to Antar*

Ok, now with the pleasantries are done? Where I live it's believed when a child is born with a birthmark it’s directly related to something the mother wanted or gravitated to when pregnant.

Doesn’t make a whole lot a sense to me - but I’ll be the last to say it’s wrong.

Just thought I'd toss that out while waiving to Antar!

peace

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So i would very much like a response to this, i have a birthmark in a "Private Spot" what would that say? Im not joking, and i did have it checked out its not cancer, it is indeed a birthmark.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I did not pay for a psychic reading...this particular psychic saught me out. He was studying parapsychology at SDSU...and nowhere in my OP did I state that I was looking to get hypnosis.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I guess I was some kind of warrior in previous life

Have lots of different birthmarks all over my body, around 30 total.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
I guess I was some kind of warrior in previous life

Have lots of different birthmarks all over my body, around 30 total.

Sounds to me like somebody unloaded a whole clip on you

You must have pissed them off something fierce

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've been searching for several years to find any good theories on birthmarks. My husband has a weird one on the back of his head. I asked him once, not bringing up the birthmark thing, if he'd had any reoccurring dreams as a child. He told me he did. He would dream that he was in one of the world wars and driving up a hill and was shot in the back of the head. Makes sense that his birthmark might've been where the bullet hit.
My strange birthmark is on the inside of my ankle. I've ways joked that its my identification mark for the Orions. Lol. Idk. I wish I could find people who actually knew. My reoccurring childhood dream was about a house fire so that doesn't fit my mark in question.

Thanks for this thread!
edit on 19-3-2013 by sprinkles because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Or your scar is from when the aliens abducted your mother and implanted your tracking device!!

If you are looking at throwing your money away on hypnosis, throw some my way.....I can tell you what you want to hear also, for a small fee of course!!

Wow, you were so obviously eager to criticise my lack of faith in a non faith-bashing thread I posted recently, and yet you needlessly mock in this thread as well. I do not believe in this past-life birthmark thing myself, but I do not go out of my way to ridicule in my response. Says a lot really about where you stand in life dealing with other human beings...if it's something unprovable that you do not personally believe in then it is fair game for you to make disparaging comments.
I guess the more we post, the more we tell the world about the type of people we are.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

This is not hard to believe when you have a child with a Port Wine Stain that covers almost half of his body including his head. When he was small he scrambled out of bed crying "I'm burning I'm burning". He has severe learning disabilities, he doesn't make up stories, he really thought this was happening to him at the time. I believe it's possible.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Although I am a confirmed skeptic in general life, I would not say it is impossible of course, how could anyone say such a thing without some sort of confirmation..
I have a birthmark on my side, lower torso. It would certainly be interesting if anything ever came to light with more interesting explanations for it being there. As I said though, I am a skeptic, so I remain as a person awaiting any new information which may change my viewpoint.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Thank you for sharing...give your little one an extra hug today for me

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join