It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthmarks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Gorbachev's birthmark on his forehead used to freak me out...but in those days because of my youth it didnt take much to freak me out...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Interesting thought, after reading a few replies with different marks/possible reasons for them, i realised :

i have the same birtmark as my father, on my stomache, but on the opposite side of where my father has his, yet near identical in shape and size and its also at the same height on our stomaches, yet my father is 168cm and im 179cm

wondering what that could be from or refer to....anyone?
edit on 19-3-2013 by Vakkarius because: forgot to add something

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have a longish area of darker skin (I have light olive skin, darker in places) on my side about 2 inches by .5 inch, and have dreamt I was Jesus and being crucified once. Though I think I will refrain from having a Jesus complex.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

LOL @ ."I think I will refrain from having a Jesus complex"

That just made my day

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That is very curious... once a friend of mine told me the exact thing about birthmarks being the fatal wound that ended your previous incarnation. I wonder because i have a circular birthmark on my right hand, same as my mother. Poison maybe?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I believe in reincarnation, if I were you, I probably would have felt the same way.

I had a similar experience. My wife went to a psychic and she told her I was a gladiator in a previous life and was killed by a lion. She said "your kidding me, he just bought this large statue of a gladiator on a chariot with horses!" You would think I would hate or be terrified of lions, but I'm not.

Who really knows, interesting coincidence though!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
That's strange...I have a light strawberry shaped birthmark on my lower back too, right above the little dimples at the bottom of my back (I think that's just a girl thing, never seen it on guys). That's a really interesting theory, though...that birthmarks are fatal wound marks from previous lives. I can't wait to hear the other replies to this thread! Very interesting, indeed....

My daughter has one in the same spot. She calls it natures tramp stamp! Lol

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

I was born with two facial birthmarks- a quarter sized Harry Nevus on my cheek ( in front of my ear), and a strawberry letter V in the middle of my forehead (would have been a perfect Star Trek character) that has faded as I grew. You can just barely see it now. I had the Harry nevus cut off when I turned 18, but still have a scar.

My daughter has a strawberry tramp stamp and stork bite on the back of her neck.

My son has a giant Harry nevus on the front of his thigh. I wonder what type of wound that could represent?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have a Blue birthmark on my right shoulder... every time someone sees it, they think it is a bruise & I re assure them its just a birthmark.

Must of been a really awful wound !

:-)
leolady

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have a perfect dark brown square shaped birthmark on my left toe (quite interesting against my pale yellow-green skin). Also on my right forearm there is an odd birthmark that looks like two symbols, a Triangle and a W (or an M depending on the angle you look at it). Though I believe in past lives and reincarnation and remember some lives of mine. I don't believe the birth marks on my body would indicate a death in a previous life for me...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

OMG, LOL!!!!!! That's hilarious! And awesome! Okay, I will from here on out now refer to my birthmark as "nature's tramp stamp", hahaha!

Your daughter sounds like she's hilarious.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ohhhhh man well I have a birthmark in a rather private area....if this theory holds any weight I must have gone through a rather gruesome death!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You are definitely on to something OP

To the one worried about the Christ Complex...do not forget many people were Crucified
Although, I will agree the Messiah will have markings from the spear...among others...

To the person doubting this idea becuase through Christ you are reborn...perhaps consider the possibility both are true. Could a person not be reborn now to aid the Messiah in ushering in the kingdom?

My heart truely goes out to you that do not believe the possibility of another life after death

To the believers it's a pleasure to be here with you again

Spiritual teachers acknowlege this...but still people do not listen. This idea has been passed down to us through the ages...

Even in modern times....Einstein acknowledged his immortality...Quote: Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Albert Einstein

Also consider ...

His most descriptive testimony to this faith came when his lifelong friend Besso died. Einstein wrote a letter to Besso's family, saying that although Besso had preceded him in death it was of no consequence, "...for us physicists believe the separation between past, present, and future is only an illusion, although a convincing one."

edit on 3/19/2013 by Drala because: typo you know

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WongDongKong

Prior lifetime is a key word so as we all know in times not too distant folks were ignorant on how to keep a non lethal wound clean and a lot of folks died from gangrene so that could also be another reason....or a spider or snake bite...do you have any fears of snakes or spiders???

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I heard a story about a guy who had a past life regression and saw himself commit suicide in a previous life. He shot himself in the temple. In his current life he has two birthmarks, one on each side of his forehead (enter and exit wounds.)

I also HIGHLY recommend you, and any one interested in reincarnation, to read any book by Brian Weiss MD. Fascinating material.

Cheers!e
edit on 19-3-2013 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have an odd story about family birth marks.

In my family on my fathers side everyone with a certain name whether it is first or second or middle makes no difference but, if they have the name we all have this same birth mark. We come from a Catholic family and our names were decided long before we were born but, everyone with this certain name including me has the same oval tan spot on our shins.

I do not know what it means but, I think it certainly brings up a new echo to your post. Legacy marks? What is that all about? Coincidentally the name is a French derivative of Lucifer, god’s favourite angel before he decided to take things into his own hands. I personally do not think that it has anything to do with the birth marks but, it opens the door to even more mystery about systemic familial birth rights of passage.

Really interesting post, thanks S&F to you.

P.S. It only happens to the males in the family as the name is transferable.

edit on 19-3-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: added P.S.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There has been extensive study of birthmarks related to reincarnation.

A mind blowing study was conducted by Ian Stevenson in India.

Check: Ian Stevenson Research

His book is available in PDF format on the net and i have read it. It proves beyond doubt that some birthmarks are related to previous events in another life.

Enjoy

Andro

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So all those birthmarks are bullet holes from a previous life? Spooky.

My mother must have been crucified in a past life, she has a birthmark on her wrist.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromerius
A mind blowing study was conducted by Ian Stevenson in India.

What a fantastic article! Thank you so much for bringing it too the table.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This is my first post here, have decided to participate so ... For those of you that have the Strawberry / Port Wine Stain type of birthmark ... It might be interesting to reference "Hemangiomas" ... When I had a Cat Scan, the Dr. found that most of my Liver was covered with this birth defect.A few of these Hemangiomas were also discovered in my Liver, and in my Spleen. As was advised that I should not participate in "Contact" sports, which was a joke, because the scan was done when I was 55 years old, and I had a wonderful time playing Football in HS and college ... What is interesting in regards to this thread is that when I was in Elementary School, when ever I saw the Janitor, I was filled with dread ... wanting to understand my feelings, I had a dream one night, that I was in the Civil War, and shot with a Cannon. In the dream, after I was hit with the projectile, for a moment I had a hole in my abdomen that I could see though, this was a little disturbing to say the least, but what was even stranger is that I left my body, and hovered over the battlefield, and then drifted over to where the cannon was, and low and behold there was the Janitor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join