It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gender Problem, from a biblical perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The bible says that Adam was made in God's image both male and female. It wasn't until Eve was taken out of Adam that God made Woman. This is why when Adam and Eve come together in marriage, the two become one flesh. They were one flesh made into two when God took Eve out of Adam. So they return to this state spiritually through marriage.

Can we end the debate about who is superior since we were both part of Adam and God is both male and female? After all this is really the only thing that makes logical since.

Here is the culprit.

Genesis 3:16
16 To the woman he said,
“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

This was the curse for eating from the tree of knowledge. Let us ask ourselves what we have said this means and what it actually means.

So it is commonly interpreted as Adam rules over Eve meaning a master/servant relationship where Eve is the servant. This is difficult because Eve doesn't want to serve Adam but yet she desires Adam. So she reluctantly becomes Adam's servant for the sake of love and family. This is the way it is today.

Jesus came to clarify what a "King" or ruler would do. Jesus said that Adam should love Eve the way he loved the church. The most amazing thing is this is the exact opposite of what we do.

Adam role as ruler should be seen more as protector. Look at God's plan for Eve. Eve is to remain at home with her father always protected by her father. It is not until a woman enters into marriage that she is moved from the protection of the father to the protection of the husband. Virginity is sacred because she is being protected from the sexuality of Adam, and to ensure that she stays a little naïve to sin.

Yes Eve is a little naïve to Adam's ways. This is one of Eve's most important gifts to give the world, but we ignore what is obvious about Eve.

If you don't agree that Eve will follow Adam no matter what game Adam plays answer this.

Why is Eve promiscuous - because Adam gives more attention to the promiscuous.
Why is Eve a stripper - because Adam gives more attention to the stripper.
Why is Eve a prostitute - because Adam gives his attention to the prostitute.

Still don't want to believe that Eve will chase Adam anywhere and everywhere, and that Eve is a little naïve to Adam's ways?

What does Eve want? She wants to be taken care of by Adam. She wants exactly what Jesus told Adam she wants. She wants to know that Adam loves her and for this Adam must serve Eve. Adam is heavy on logic and reason, while Eve is heavy on love and wisdom. It is this relationship between Adam and Eve that causes our misunderstandings.

There are only two places that a man can find real love. God and Eve. But Adam has become so entangled in his sexuality, dragging Eve along with him, that he cannot see a path to love outside of sex. The path to love is love. The path to Orgasms is sex. These are not the same no matter how much Adam would like them to be.
Adam if you want to know love than you need to protect the one who holds the key, Eve.

Eve if you want to know love than be love, because that is what you were made to be. Simply follow the rules, and only obey Adam as far as God's morals allow.

Eve did both a marvelous and detrimental thing when she sought equal rights. The simple truth is men and women were not created to be equal; they were created to be compliments to each other.

It is time for women to stand up for "Women's rights" and let go of the concept of equality.

The kind of women that I wish my daughter to be. I hope to protector and keep her pure until she is old enough for marriage. I will insist that the boy/man that marries my daughter also respect and protect her purity until marriage. In this way my hope is she will remain naïve to the atrocities that Adam demand's from Eve in today's world.

I don't see the need for her to "grow up". Like most women she will likely want children, and this is what she says now. I wish for her to naively share all of her love with her children, holding nothing back, because she has not been hurt by love she will not fear this with her children. Her children will then learn love from the earthly source that God provided. And not through Adam's constant peer pressure, which leads to depravity, far away from love.

Women are to be cherished, taken care of, and treated like God's most beautiful creation apart from love itself. Anything less than this and Eve will be empty, without love, because Adam can't see past his sexuality.

Women, demand your right to be loved and not sexed. Demand your right to raise children free from the burden of work, so that your children may learn from you and not Adam. Demand your right to always have your children in the presence of their father, a female family member or at least 2 female day care workers, while they are not with you. Simply remove Adam, from the equation until your children are capable of defending themselves.

Eve, all the wisdom of the world is buried in your heart. It is up to Adam to find it, and up to you to demand that he does.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Let me give you another version that might make you think a bit.

Father is Pater

Mother is Mater

Read the Emerald Tablet, then reflect on Father being the Sun (Sol) and Mother being the Moon (Luna). Hydrogen has one proton and one electron in a balanced state of equilibrium. Match this to good and evil. After this, the Neutral is added to form all elements. The neutron and proton are united in the center. The electron is flying about. The two become one with the assistance of the other two in the trinity. Father is light. Son is the wave of collapsing wave function and the Spirit is Consciousness.

Particle is Mater (Material Matrix / Womb). Light is both particle and wave. This is the picture of God, yet we cannot separate God from consciousness (Spirit / Female). Spirit collapses wave function to render the image of the hologram. The Spirit is taken from God, involved into the material world with mankind, then returns back to the father after union with man has taken place. Our Soul is the thief on the cross with God in the middle. One thief is the Proton that repents and the other is the electron that does not. All of this is simply a reflection above and below for us to see God in nature. God is not simply particle and wave of collapsing wave function. God is much more. God is the WORD that created it all. What is a wave if not a word?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Why is Eve at enmity with the serpent?

Genesis 3

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

The heel of the loaf of bread crushes his head.

1 Corinthians 10

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

What is on either side of a loaf of bread? The heel (Adam to Adam). Adam is THE Son of God. Humanity is one loaf.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

What is the Son of God?

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

That blood is the DNA (BOOK of Life) of all of mankind. We are all ONE Soul. We will return to the Father if the Son includes us in his book.

He IS the WORD!

Emerald Tablet (Strong and Weak Nuclear Forces)

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.

IS this SUN worship? NO!

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

It's a recognition of the refinement process of mankind in Egypt (Refinery). Come out of Egypt and enter the promised land with God. To do this, you cross the jordan (River of life). Baptism is our immersion into the waters of life so that we can repent before entering the kingdom of God. Love is a sign of our repentance. Giving confirms it. The sacrifice of the beast (Animal nature) is what we sacrifice. Selfishness is the marker of this beast. Read 2 Timothy 3 first paragraph. 18 markers (6+6+6). Read my threads and posts from the last 48 hours and I outline all of this in greater detail.

edit on 18-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Your thread reveals a great deal of insight into the nature of the female. Consider what you said about the female being wisdom. In the Gnostic tradition, wisdom is what Enoch was hinting at here:

Enoch One

5.6 In those days, you will transform your name into an eternal curse to all
the righteous. And they will curse you sinners forever.

5.7 For the chosen; there will be light, joy, and peace, and they will inherit
the earth. But for you, the impious, there will be a curse.

5.8 When wisdom is given to the chosen they will all live, and will not
again do wrong, either through forgetfulness, or through pride. But those
who possess wisdom will be humble.

5.9 They will not again do wrong, and they will not be judged in all the
days of their life, and they will not die of wrath or anger. But they will
complete the number of the days of their life. And their life will grow in
peace, and the years of their joy will increase in gladness and eternal peace;
all the days of their life.

Again, read this from Enoch:

32.6 And the Holy Angel Raphael, who was with me, answered me and
said to me: "This is the Tree of Wisdom, from which your ancient father
and ancient mother, who were before you, ate and learnt wisdom; and their
eyes were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they were
driven from the garden."

Again, read this:

37.1 The second vision that he saw, the vision of wisdom, which Enoch,
the son of Jared, the son of Malalel, the son of Cainan, the son of Enosh,
the son of Seth, the son of Adam, saw.

37.2 And this is the beginning of the words of wisdom, which I raised my
voice to speak, and say. “To those who dwell on dry ground: - Hear, you
men of old, and see, those who come after; the words of the Holy One,
which I will speak, in front of the Lord of Spirits.”

37.3 “It would have been better to have said these things before, but from
those who come after, we will not withhold the beginning of wisdom.”

37.4 Until now, there has not been given, by the Lord of Spirits, such
wisdom as I have received. In accordance with my insight, in accordance
with the wish of the Lord of Spirits: by whom the lot of eternal life has
been given to me.

37.5 And the three parables were imparted to me and I raised my voice, and
said to those who dwell on the dry ground: -

There are mysteries revealed in this. Do you see it?

When the community of the righteous appears and the sinners are judged
for their sins and are driven from the face of the dry ground.

38.2 And when the Righteous One appears, in front of the chosen
righteous, whose works are weighed by the Lord of Spirits. And when
light appears to the righteous and chosen who dwell on the dry ground.
Where will be the dwelling of the sinners? And where will be the restingplace of those who denied the Lord of Spirits? It would have been better
for them, if they had not been born.

Where is salvation found? In belief of the Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit is the missing component of the trinity. Father, Son and Mother. Spirit was involved into the material so that the Son could be raised. She is a good mother.

Connect this to Involution and Evolution. What is baptism? Immersion into the waters of life.

Amni - Waters of Life

Amnio - Bowl that catches the blood of the sacrificial lamb.

Amnion - Sack that holds the waters of life in the female womb.

Amniotic Fluid - Waters of life in the womb.

Amnesia - Condition of the waters in the material world. FORGETFULNESS.

Amnesty - Forgiveness of sin.

The shepherd pulls the wool over our eyes (Amnesia). He then sheers the wool away (Sin removed). He then washes it white as snow (Amnesty). He then gives it back as a new Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind).

Revelation 6

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

The question is, are we serving? Works show our faith. Faith is our belief. Belief comes from hearing the word and overcoming the beast by the sacrifice. Sacrifice is what we do here, but the water cleanses the temple (Body). Christ is that living water.

Revelation 1

Revelation 1:7

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

When it says Jesus is coming in the clouds, why do the people mourn? For the first century generation that pierced Christ, the answer is obvious. For the rest of us, we realize that our sin was paid by the one that comes to remove the covering from us. The word Cloud denotes a complete covering that shrouds the land from the light. Clouds also defuse light to keep the earth protected. The Earth is our womb. There are many analogies in this symbolism when we see the connection. Faith is not fact because we cannot see beyond the veil.

Christ will reveal all things to us. The cloud will finally be lifted and we will remember. This is the hope.

edit on 18-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Can we end the debate about who is superior since we were both part of Adam and God is both male and female?

Why does one have to be "superior"? We both have our strengths and weaknesses.

It's like asking which is better, and apple or an orange? They are simply different.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I enjoyed this post, and will flag it for the fertile ground for debate, although at a first glance it seems like so much patriarchal religious chauvinism.

I don't think it was Adam who really freed "Eve" (I guess mothers) from domestic duty.
At least in some forms of Western colonialism and its legacies it was a maid that took care of privileged white babies and children, while they hardly saw their own families.
In post-colonial feminism the maid eventually freed women from household chores, and they could pursue careers.
Not that the relationship between the privileged male and the "maid" was always racial - these relationships also existed in Britain where upper class men often lost their virginity to lower class maids, and similar forms exist all over the world.
Suffice to say that the protection of one class of women as virtual "Madonnas" leaves other classes open to exploitation, concubinage and sexual slavery.
One can also find this in the Old Testament, where concubinage, selling girls into slavery and polygamy was allowed.

After World War Two it was a long struggle to even have the widespread rape and sexual exploitation of women and girls admitted. First these horrors were blamed on the female victims (they somehow wanted it), and war children were highly stigmatized.
At least since the 1980s the UN and some organizations have spoken up for women and girls in conflict and war zones.
The sexual abuse and torture of men and boys by men in war zones is still a taboo topic, but the percentages are not much lower than those of women.

While it's good to view sex as connected to love, that's not possible for all women.
Except for a few women globally who actually choose sex work, I definitely don't think that "Eve" is a stripper or prostitute by choice.
It's promiscuous "Adam" that's pimping and paying, or pointing with a machine gun.
Sure, sex work is work, just as going down into a dangerous mine (often for little pay) is work for men.
But is that "promiscuity"?
Surely not.
That's a necessity to stave of hunger or punishment.

Well, I sure hope one day all people will have the choice to run their families as they please, at least until the women are adults and can choose their education and careers.
I'd also hope that the fundamentalist sabre rattling will look at how women are made to live in religiously extremist countries, and what war has done throughout the world.
One can window dress anything - even inequality.
But what does it really mean?

Anyway, just my perspective.
All patriarchal religions come with a so-called solution in one hand and more problems in the other.
They're quick to point out problems amongst each other, but slow on self-reflection.
While opinions are good, I see daily that religious cults in Western countries are enforcing such views on girls and women based on religion, and that could mean anything from refusing basic education to arranged marriages and grooming girls for older men.
So it will have to be very clear what is meant by "protecting women", because groups that abuse women also claim to do that, even non-religious groups like Marxist revolutionaries.

edit on 19-3-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Can we end the debate about who is superior since we were both part of Adam and God is both male and female?

Why does one have to be "superior"? We both have our strengths and weaknesses.

It's like asking which is better, and apple or an orange? They are simply different.

I think you missunderstand me. I am making the claim that both God and ADAM are/were both man/woman. And that man/woman are equal. And its not like an apple or orange but rather one apple torn apart, comming back together in marriage.
edit on 20-3-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I believe it is up to women to decide "what protecting women means". They are an equal part to society and need an equal say. What we don't need is the exact same rights, because we simply are not exactly the same. Men have been fighting for our rights from the begging it would seem. Women have been fighting for only a short time, but love is in their hands, they must win.

I agree with you that most women are forced into sexual roles by men. Be it a form of sexual slavery or a young girl who is just looking for attention, because she can't find love.

To have love, I believe one must understand both logic and wisdom and the two only come together when man and woman come together as one. Personally I think the only time anyone has logic and wisdom working together is when they are in love in marriage or they have been guided by the spirit of logic and wisdom, the Holy Spirit. Being the very spirit of God, it too must also be considered both male/female not one or the other.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

And its not like an apple or orange but rather one apple torn apart, comming back together in marriage.

Have you ever been married? I'll stand by my apples and oranges comparison...
Not that it's a bad thing, but we approach the same problems VERY differently. I've been married for 9 years so far, and while she definitely completes me, we are still very different creatures when it comes to how we handle things.

The slippery slope of your argument is that same sex couples wouldn't have this same sense of "wholeness" that you mention, when indeed, I've known some such couples that have far outlasted the traditional ones.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

And its not like an apple or orange but rather one apple torn apart, comming back together in marriage.

Have you ever been married? I'll stand by my apples and oranges comparison...
Not that it's a bad thing, but we approach the same problems VERY differently. I've been married for 9 years so far, and while she definitely completes me, we are still very different creatures when it comes to how we handle things.

The slippery slope of your argument is that same sex couples wouldn't have this same sense of "wholeness" that you mention, when indeed, I've known some such couples that have far outlasted the traditional ones.

Yes I see the problem for same sex couples. I look at it like this, I don't agree with the lifestyle but I don't agree with many of the choices I have made either. So if there is a stone to cast it will not come from my hand.

Notice I said there were two ways to find this completeness that you prefer to call it. One is through marriage and the other is to go directly to the source of love, which is God.

If God reveals his love to someone I can only be left to believe that they are clean in God's eyes. That will be enough for me.

top topics

join