It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know you're in for a bad day when ........

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

Wakeing up 5 blocks away in someones yard. Wipeing the due off and trying to gain entrance to someone elses home. Getting the I'll shoot you while on the porch screamed at me when shaking the door knob. 30 minutes trying to find my place to find out that my keys are missing. back tracked and found them.. woke up on the floor with my pillow and blanket next to my bed. WTF moment! Bacardi 151... and a week of vomit. "bad day lmao" bad month.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by madmangunradio

Did you mean that to me?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

are you gonna be my friend? ._.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

Wait!.... what... that wasn't your house was it?
If you think that was crazy.. I should write a biography. It would make a great movie.

edit on 3/15/2013 by madmangunradio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
..... You learn the hard way that peeing in a partially filled soda bottle does absolutely nothing to reduce it's carbonation. In fact, after altitude change, you discover the pressure can become downright explosive like a champagne bottle...bringing a early morning shower no one had predicted.

(Those little inside things about a life of truck driving.
)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
..... You learn the hard way that peeing in a partially filled soda bottle does absolutely nothing to reduce it's carbonation. In fact, after altitude change, you discover the pressure can become downright explosive like a champagne bottle...bringing a early morning shower no one had predicted.

(Those little inside things about a life of truck driving.
)

Ever vomit while driving? Car is in motion... You think your in controll. HAH.. Clean that mess up!

However that sir is messed up... explosive 2 litre bottle of urine...

Edit to add why are you not in ATS chat?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You confuse me e.e

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
..When you wake up realizing you have no friends or social life

This is ATS we're all friends
And for some members this is their social life, it's better than sitting with 56 cats and a bottle of vodka.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I have had a Very Good Laugh at this thread. I was due for a good laugh like that. It reminded me of a bad day that I had one time. ... It started with me hitting the snooze button on the alarm 3 times in a row, .. While the dogs were giving me the " Out " Bark.. .. Ya know that bark? it is kind of a muffled bark.. When I decided to roll my A$$ out of bed, . . I sat on the edge of the bed for a minute and watched as one of the dogs walked right up to me, looked at me with the "Look" and then pi$$ed on my foot before I had the time to react because I was in shock. After being urinated on I broke a shoelace when I was tying my shoes as I was getting dressed.

It was time to leave for work and when I got to the car, the battery was dead because I had left the lights on. When I got to work,. . . the Boss says .. . "We are making some changes,. . If you would like to keep your job you will have to take a $100 a week decrease in pay.

At the end of the day when I was leaving work, a co-worker came up to me to tell me that she is late on her period. After I got home from work, my girl friend informed me that she had somehow " Accidentally " got Chlamydia and that I should be checked by a doctor.

It wasn't the worst day of my life but definitely the most memorable.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Well, 1 liters for what it's worth. I always threw them away in trash cans, although many who live around interstates see on exit ramps that not every trucker is so considerate. I kinda thought of it as the ultimate recycling.
There were a few little realities of living on the road that I saw guys quit real early on over. That was one, for sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
You know it's going to be a bad day when you wake up late, rush around to get ready for work, doing everything at that needs to be done in the space of 10 mins while repeating 'f*ck, f*ck, f*ck' over and over again in your head, just to realise it's 3.30am and you have another 4 hours before you had to be awake and your now too wound up to get back to sleep

edit on 09/10/2012 by sarahlm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarahlm
You know it's going to be a bad day when you wake up late, rush around to get ready for work, doing everything at that needs to be done in the space of 10 mins while repeating 'f*ck, f*ck, f*ck' over and over again in your head, just to realise it's 3.30am and you have another 4 hours before you had to be awake and your now too wound up to get back to sleep

edit on 09/10/2012 by sa

hlm because: (no reason given)

Or do the above actually start driving to work
and the wife phones you laughing hysterically to inform you it's Sunday.

Then when you get to work go to the toilet only to realize too late that there's no toilet paper

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
Sorry folks I had to post this even if it didn't happen to me. BTW the guy gets out of the car and look's OK.

How many points for that ??

Ed: The "big ball" prolly should have been painted red, with a number on it ...

edit on 16-3-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
LOL...some funny stories in this thread....here is one for the ladies......having an "accident" at work when your having your time of month...walking into your boss's office with a jacket tied around your waist to tell him you need to go home and change clothes....not sure who was more embaressed him or I....lol....he was a nice man..told me just to take the rest of the day off......

edit on 16-3-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

We can't omit the random public, viscous sneeze.

You know the one - you cover your mouth - sneeze ... and then realize you have done a reverse "Spiderman".

edit on 16-3-2013 by Timely because: I sneezed

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by cody599

You know the one - you cover your mouth - sneeze ... and then realize you have done a reverse "Spiderman".

Or the wet fart

Of course that is purely for the boys, we all know girls don't fart

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

reply to post by cody599

Or the wet fart

Of course that is purely for the boys, we all know girls don't fart

That reminds me of a mate's anecdote.

He was in the early stages of a relationship and was on best behaviour ie. burping, farting, language - fast.

One day the topic of flatulence arose. My mate, proudly announced that, he, was too much of a gentleman to

pass wind in the presence of a lady.

His girlfriend was very quick to point out to him, that the moment he shut his eyes at night, that was pretty much

All he did !

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
Sorry folks I had to post this even if it didn't happen to me. BTW the guy gets out of the car and look's OK.

Ed: The "big ball" prolly should have been painted red, with a number on it ...

edit on 16-3-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

WFT factor 10.0 &

Aim 10.0 (dead center)
Form 6.0 ( didn't land on his wheels)

For the star of a bad day........ PRICELESS.

edit on 16-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Im not sure who this is, But looks like his day aint been to good!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is always a "fun" day....when your baby discovers how to pull off thier "full" diaper and does a little finger painting....OMG.......
where do you even begin ?...lmao......God knew what he was doing when he made babies cute !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join