It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS member (Me!) predicted on Feb. 16 a Pope with a name never used before, a woman's name! (Ding d

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This was a pretty good prediction, and I've posted it three times and nobody has commented. So, if at first you don't succeed, you make a thread!

On Febuary 16, In FlyersFan Papal Prediction thread, I said it would be a Canadian pope (wa wa wa totally wrong, ay, he shoots he misses) but then said that he would choose a name that's never been taken before (ding ding ding, first new one since the year 913, Pope Lando). And I then said that the name would be that of a woman. (ding ding ding, Francis is a very feminine name). Then I hopefully caught the personality and character of the new Pope, and have high hopes that he will live up to what I felt about him. Here's the thread/post link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And my entire post:

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thanks for the listing of the Canadian Cardinals. I mentioned to someone just a few minutes ago that if one of them is elected, he may take the name Pope Henri .

The name of the new pope will be an interesting choice. I shall predict he'll choose one which hasn't been used before, maybe an honoring of a woman saint in some way. This will be a man who has an interesting hidden side, someone who is very progressive in many ways but doesn't show it now. When he gets to be "The Man" he'll let his real self shine through, and will be much loved and honored. This guy could be a real saint in sheep's clothing. I feel very optimistic about the new Pope, even though I'm now a happily lapsed and chased-away catholic, but loved the saints as a child. Drew pictures of them and read everything about them, or at least drew a great picture of angels (I haven't thought of my angel picture since I attached it somehow to my bedroom wall as a child of maybe 8 or 9).

Thanks for a good thread.

edit on 16-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2013 by Aleister because: corrected date of the last pope with a new name

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

(ding ding ding, Francis is a very feminine name)

Too bad Franciscus is not.

But hey, you predicted he would be from America - that's not bad. :-)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I suspect you will find in history that Francis was a man's name before Frances was a woman's name. The second was presumably an adaptation of the first, as "Carol" and "Charlotte" are female versions of Charles.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I suspect you will find in history that Francis was a man's name before Frances was a woman's name. The second was presumably an adaptation of the first, as "Carol" and "Charlotte" are female versions of Charles.

I know, but come on, the name sounds the same as Frances. How close do you want my ooga booga prediction mojo to be? Come on, some credit where no credit is due (and Karol, wasn't that Pope John Paul II's original moniker?)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Pope Francene LOL, John Waters would laugh his ass off, as would I, no mam, Francis is not a womans name, and he's not named after a woman. As from the Americas, well, I submit to you both his parent are from Italy, that makes him as Argentinian as I Native American (hint, not much)....

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sorry, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

As a consolation prize, you almost won a million dollars. But you can always try again on the next Pope.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Considering the name Francis is used in catholic circles a lot, and that who wants a Pope John Paul the 16th etc, it was a good guess.

So you're a prophet now, or just claiming good luck?

link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

(ding ding ding, Francis is a very feminine name)

Too bad Franciscus is not.

But hey, you predicted he would be from America - that's not bad. :-)

Yes, Franciscus, but who's going to call him that (wikipedia: Pope Francis). America, nah, too much of a stretch there, a long way from the Canucks. But the first "new" name since the year 913, not bad if I say so myself /gives self apple, eats apple, eats core of apple/

EDIT: And hey, what about Connie Francis? There you go,

edit on 14-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

link   

I've suffered a disappointment too, you know.
I was all set to crow about the fulfilment of "ONTARIO SUPREMUS".
So far, my only successful prediction on this site has been to tell people that the Queen's speech to the U.N. would not be very exciting.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Star and a flag because you obviously had some type of premonition and weren't out in left field.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Star and a flag because you obviously had some type of premonition and weren't out in left field.

Thank you, that's all I need and now I can be happy for the rest of my days. I just wrote what I felt, "feeling" the new Pope out on a "knowing" level. Just hoping that the rest of what I "felt", about his term as pope, pans out.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yeah, very prophetic, It reminds me, honestly, of reading Ann Landers prediction in the National Enquirer that Mr. T would get struck by lightning, this was around 1985 or so (hint, he wears 14 lbs of metal around his head), so yeah prophetic.......rolls eyes.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Considering the name Francis is used in catholic circles a lot, and that who wants a Pope John Paul the 16th etc, it was a good guess.

So you're a prophet now, or just claiming good luck?

The last time I ran in catholic circles I got chased by a priest (five years old). I'll not claim prophet, as then I would have no honor in my own country. Have had some training though, so hopefully more than good luck in terms that I have a really good feeling about this guy - which I also mention in the February post - and if it pans out then we are in for some surprises from the old fellow.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Let me boost your ego by giving you a star.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerMcBacon
Yeah, very prophetic, It reminds me, honestly, of reading Ann Landers prediction in the National Enquirer that Mr. T would get struck by lightning, this was around 1985 or so (hint, he wears 14 lbs of metal around his head), so yeah prophetic.......rolls eyes.

OK, as you roll your eyes did anyone else say he would take a new name? First one since the year 913, so ain't bad, ain't bad atall. And Mr. T may still get struck by lightning, if you lure him up to the top St. Peter's by telling him he can catch some seagulls up there.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

And I'll give it right back at'cya. Nice avatar, I predict that you like purple.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

i'm happy to see your love ... you're so funny

may God protect and guide you always

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2

i'm happy to see your love ... you're so funny

may God protect and guide you always

Wow, that was so nice. Thanks. And may God (and goddess) do the same for you and bring you the best possible results.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

And I'll give it right back at'cya. Nice avatar, I predict that you like purple.

Why thank you kind sir.
Yes purple is my favorite, followed by green and turquoise.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Why thank you kind sir.
Yes purple is my favorite, followed by green and turquoise.

I am a prophet in my own mind! How I came up with purple as your favorite color I'll never know. lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join