posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:47 PM
Spiritual Gift Assessment cont'd...
40. I am comfortable responding to difficult questions when I am teaching others.
41. I reassure those who need to take courageous steps in their faith, family or life.
42. I enjoy responsibility coordinating gifts, talents and abilities of people who are working together to accomplish a common task.
43. I am compelled to expose sin in the culture, church or an individual's life in order to help people consistently walk in Truth.
44. I do whatever I can behind the scenes to show God's love to those who are suffering.
45. I am content to work on low-profile jobs whenever I see a need.
46. I am concerned and careful about being faithful in issues of money management.
47. I love to explain the Word in a way that causes people to listen and act accordingly.
48. I strengthen those who may be wavering in faith by directing them to God's promises and Truth.
49. I am able to visualize an event and solve potential problems before they happen.
50. I speak God's Word powerfully and forcefully to bring conviction and change in the lives of others.
51. I help those who are unsupported and thought to be undeserving by others.
52. I enjoy meeting the needs of people or the church no matter what needs to be done.
53. I prefer giving quietly and unnoticed.
54. I look forward to and am able to relate God's truth to daily life to help Christians develop healthy attitudes and values.
55. I inspire others to take the lordship of Christ more seriously.
56. I can handle many details at one time in order to accomplish a task.
Take the number you replied to each question that is listed in a line below, grouped A through G, and total the amount of each line. For example, the
maximum total for each line would be if someone answered with a 3 to all the questions listed in a particular line group, which would total 24.
Now list your corresponding totals for each line group, which represent a Spiritual Gift:
A) Prophecy _______
B) Mercy _______
C) Service _______
D) Giving _______
E) Teaching ________
F) Exhortation ________
G) Administration _________