It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Wants Volunteers to Wear White Guilt Bracelets

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

So sorry, you said it was "nothing".

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by polarwarrior
I do find it funny that whites enslaved and oppressed blacks for generations, and now cry fowl that they are the ones being oppressed! Not with whips and chains but a voluntary bracelet! cry me a river

I bet you'll be wearing one for personally helping to eradicate all the Aborigines on Tasmania, right?

Now go back to saying sorry for personally invading Australia. There are many injustices done in the world, you must take responsibility for all of them.

The injustices against aboriginal people continue to this day. Many falsely believe that the land was only stolen a long time ago, but land is still stolen from aboriginal people in this day and age. It's usually taken by the government then given to the mining companies. People who stand back and do nothing to prevent evil injustices are partly to blame - so before I started helping them I did feel somewhat responsible for not helping to prevent these injustices.

Then there's the whole thing about benefiting from what my previous generations did. We directly benefit from the proceeds of a sick twisted crime. We white Australians live a wealthy life on a bountiful island, and the mining boom is filling out pockets. Don't ever forget how our inheritance was obtained in the first place.

edit on 16/3/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
reply to post by FlyersFan

The other thread is closed.

Take a look over at the Human Genome Project next time anyone makes a big to do over how much melanin is in someone's skin and the shape of facial features.

Human Genome and Race

DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans. While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair color can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another. There also is no genetic basis for divisions of human ethnicity. People who have lived in the same geographic region for many generations may have some alleles in common, but no allele will be found in all members of one population and in no members of any other.

On another note there will never be a time that I am ashamed that I have less pigment in my skin than someone else. The more we divide ourselves along "Cultural" lines the more we let poisonous ideas into our society. These thoughts make us no better than the Clan or Black Panthers.

All taxonomic classification is arbitrary. No living thing comes with labels and I've read pretty good arguments that humans are the same species as chimpanzees. The term race existed before there was any science to prove, disprove, or otherwise define it: as in "A race of poets". They say there no race in "modern humans" in the above quote and that it is now more ambiguous and that they choose to define it in terms of regional differences. How can they study the "ethical, legal, and social issues" of something that doesn't exist? The fact that they created a "Journal for Minority Medical Students" is clearly indicative of bias. Is there a separate science for minorities? Oddly they still make reference to race in scientific literature and they consider it important enough to ask as part of my health history at the doctor's office. If it was politically desirable they would be definitively proving its existence using the same genomic information.

First there were races but they weren't being treated equal and now there isn't but they are still not being treated equal; this sounds like psychological subterfuge to me. My local news media certainly has no problem distinguishing a black church when asking them about potential racial profiling of black youth making trouble at a mall here in Indianapolis, IN (tonight’s big news story). Despite the socially acceptable racial genocide that's been waged through propaganda and government action most people still have enough sense to tell an Asian from a European.

Most people would not find it acceptable for a hospital to switch their newborn child with someone else's child...so why should they accept it when it comes to race? There is clearly a double standard that is exploitive and destructive to the standard known as the white race. The best way to destroy a group is to convince it that it no longer exists whilst demoralizing it as you bring about its dissolution. It is sad to watch whites tripping over themselves to be not-racist. Whites have been trained like dumb animals to believe they have no merit if they have a preference for their own people as well as believing that they have no merit unless they condemn those that do show preference. Emotional programming cannot be reasoned with.

“The white male is the most hated creature on earth. Specifically, the middle-aged, white, Western male, and particularly the American white male, is the most despised, condemned, and denigrated human being in the world. He can’t do anything right. Unless he is praising the poor Negro, or lauding some forlorn “indigenous” people of color somewhere in the world, the white male is universally regarded with moral ostracism. He is believed to be the inventor of all ills, the abuser of all races, and the war-monger-in-chief across the globe.”-- David Yeagley, Native American conservative intellectual and great grandson of Comanche leader Bad Eagle

"Make no mistake about it: we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed—not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed." Derrick Bell - Harvard Law School professor

"You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated; they are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern. You cannot change their mind[s], even if you expose them to authentic information, even if you prove that white is white and black is black..." ~ Yuri Beznemov, former KGB agent

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Why are so many folks stuck on the race elements?
Slavery, colonialism, the stealing of land off native peoples. That wasn't done because white people turned up, looked at them and thought they were abhorrently different so let's enslave them.
It was used as an excuse to do so, the single overriding reason was money.
Maybe there should be a band for rich guilt as they're the ones who benefitted from slavery and stealing land and mineral wealth.
My ancestors who were digging ditches, running barges or raising horses in rural England lived in conditions not much better than slaves. They worked long days for a pittance while the slaver families lived in big houses paid for by the misery of tens of thousands of people.
I feel no guilt about slavery. I do find the whole thing distasteful though.
Whether it's black folks being taken from Africa or white folks being taken from South West England. It's all wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Admit it .. you were wrong. You tried to whitewash it but it absolutely was part of the program. When word got out and lots of people in the country exposed it for what it was ... racist hogwash .... they scrubbed it and made excuses for themselves. You can spit personal insults at me all day, and try to deflect with them all you want, but it doesn't change the TRUTH of what I posted. It was in the program. And it was an ignorant racist thing to have in it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
LOL, did you guys read this article from CNS the OP links to?

The "document" that they list as "PROOF" that the "diversity training" is suggesting white arm bands ONLY for white workers as a way to reflect on their guilt links to a page saying categorically that DPI has never done such a thing. LINK

Is there some proof this is going on? Maybe an escaped and persecuted white man, having dug a tunnel out of the "White Guild Re-Education Program" can breathlessly tell us of his ordeal and being forced to eat organic tofu.

So, this goes in the bin with the "manufactured persecution for White Christians" along with the "Bill O'Reilly war on Christmas" boycott missives.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
They remove the material, then will turn it around and claim. . .
wait for it. . . . . . wait for it. . . Racism!

Well .. I was just told that I posted this because of my supposed 'agenda'.
Close enough.

Posting the truth is just posting the truth. Some folks don't want to see the truth because they are partisan and very attached to their particular stream of thought. However, THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. And sometimes shining the light on truth and exposing what is happening will show something that you don't want to see or believe. But it's there. And it's real. And people should be fluid and open to seeing TRUTH ... no matter where it leads them.

And I don't mean 'my truth' ... I mean TRUTH.
Plain old truth. What is really happening. Period.

Bottom line. This is real. And when these idiots were exposed all over the internet they scrubbed their plan (Their 'AGENDA" to quote one poster here) and made excuses about being misunderstood.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I know that's what you need to think...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I make NO apology for being WHITE any more than I apologize for what day I mow my lawn here in North Carolina, where all good ol'boys get along by and by.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

So, this goes in the bin with the "manufactured persecution for White Christians" along with the "Bill O'Reilly war on Christmas" boycott missives.

VitrolAndAngst, I couldn't have said it better, the location of such crap should reside.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So the removal of the doc suggests one thing to me, it was exactly intended as OP described. People found out about it, were outraged and now they are on damage control. So sad that some people are unable to see the hypocrisy of this......

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

So sad that some white people are desperate to be victims of something, anything.

Just for the record, I don't feel guilty about being white and I don't think anyone should nor do I think it's okay for anyone to try to make anyone feel guilty about being white or any other skin tone, it's as stupid and racist as hating someone for not being white. We can't choose before conception to whom we are born.

However there is also nothing wrong with recognizing all things aren't equal and that bias and privilege (for some and not necessarily because of being white) exists, that is not an act of guilt.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yes. You and a few others recognized the piece for what it was, a reactionary, inflammatory writing meant to stoke fear and hatred. Rather than an honest conversation about and examination of economic privilege, power, and the great economic asymmetry that developed over the last three decades, the piece has been thrown out to the echo chamber, resulting in parapets being fortified with fear and hatred.

This derailing of conversation is nothing new. I can remember the Bakke Decision in 1978 playing into similar hatred and fear. Rather than discussing the need for MORE medical schools, the conversation devolved to Americans being further divided over issues of race.

And while Americans were encouraged to become increasingly divided, the power of the middle class (which Saul Alinski identified as being needed to fight corporate power) was made to dwindle, as the middle class itself was starved of its wealth.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Yup, driving from colorado in my new prius getting 60mpg the whole way there!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I woke up this morning and asked myself, "What do I have to feel guilty about this morning?"

No. Not really. Cause if I started waking up to asking myself these kinds of questions, I'd have some aliens abduct me with mind probes or something.

The only think I have to feel guilty about is if I don't win at something.

Other than that, take this guilt trip and beat it into plowshares.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It seems almost every month TPTB come up with a new way to see just how well there control phycology is working on the masses. Now they are zeroing in on specific race's to measure the outrage.

My bet is there will be very little, total control is almost in place,75 years of infiltration and indoctrination has taken its toll and we really can't deny how well it has worked...............respect the enamy.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Gosh...wouldn't it be easier if the government just imposed a 'White Guilt Tax' on every U.S. citizen who isn't a 'Person Of Color'?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Gosh...wouldn't it be easier if the government just imposed a 'White Guilt Tax' on every U.S. citizen who isn't a 'Person Of Color'?

They have. They just don't call it that. They have politically correct names for those types of taxes....

Ah, all the Obamacare taxes coming our way, that's pretty much some pertinent examples.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
They could just recycle all of those Lance Armstrong LIVESTRONG wrist bands...plenty of 'white guilt' associated with those now.
edit on 16-3-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
They could just recycle all of those Lance Armstrong LIVESTRONG wrist bands...plenty of 'white guilt' associated with those now.
edit on 16-3-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

There's a rumor going around that Lance Armstrong's mother was an alcoholic woman of color who lost her legs in an automobile accident.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join