It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground/Atmosphere Vibrating In Northeast Arizona

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Originally posted by htapath

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter. Your description of the noise coming from the sky is very accurate in describing that phenomenon. The first time I heard that particular sound was on 12/21/12 oddly enough. It lasted most of the morning into the early afternoon before finally subsiding.

I bet that sent your "creative thinking" into overdrive, huh?! What timing!!!!

What was going through your mind when this happened on this date? LOL

We experienced this vibration and booms going on where I live a month or so ago too. Here is a thread about it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry I haven't replied to your thread. I just now found it from a link in another thread, and also, I'm just getting back from being out of town this week.

Interesting that this phenomenon is being experienced all over the U.S., and possibly the entire Earth!

Hello sled nice to 'see' you! Yes the old gears were turning when it happened the first time. There was a lot going through my mind. Part of me was hoping it was the mother ship coming to take me home haha. That was a weird day for sure, and it started at 5AM with Venus blinking like crazy in the eastern sky.

I hadn't seen that thread of yours, either. Strange that we missed each other like that., What were you thinking when you heard it the first time? Are you still getting these sounds in your area? It's the strongest here in the early morning hours, but is constant. I feel that we're approaching an event horizon of sorts.

I still have some popcorn left... I've been saving some.

Going to check out your thread now.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

I didn't feel or hear the booms or the shaking. I was in bed asleep at the time they occurred. (I work nights.) I keep a fan blowing on high next to my bed to drown out any outside noise so I can sleep during the day.
But, a very good friend of mine felt them and heard the booms, as did a lot of people... enough to cause a flood of 911 calls!

It happened several times since the first one in early Feb., and actually, I believe it was just a couple of weeks ago that I heard it mentioned happening again in an area almost on top of me! I was at work in a different county, so I missed it again.

I hope an answer is found soon! And, save some of that popcorn for me! If it starts up again, I might head your way!

edit on 3/22/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by htapath

I didn't feel or hear the booms or the shaking. I was in bed asleep at the time they occurred. (I work nights.) I keep a fan blowing on high next to my bed to drown out any outside noise so I can sleep during the day.
But, a very good friend of mine felt them and heard the booms, as did a lot of people... enough to cause a flood of 911 calls!

It happened several times since the first one in early Feb., and actually, I believe it was just a couple of weeks ago that I heard it mentioned happening again in an area almost on top of me! I was at work in a different county, so I missed it again.

I hope an answer is found soon! And, save some of that popcorn for me! If it starts up again, I might head your way!

edit on 3/22/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

Bring your clan on out and we'll sit by the campfire and sing tunes. And eat popcorn to the vibrations.

Vibrations are much better than booms in my book.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wow...first of all. This is interesting considering all the stuff that's been going on w/ earth. Whether it's our Government, Space, Ice meltoffs, methane, Earthquakes, ect..ect...

I've got my own thing going on here in Montana. It's winter...our winter here so far has been minimal of snow or rain. So that makes our atmosphere very dry indeed. I get that....butt...

My daughter the other day screamed out "ouch* and when I asked her what was up she screamed she was sick of being shocked. Electrically. Well, dry air, shuffling feet can cause static electricity... I'm well aware...butt...what stood out was that I'm getting shocked too and it's huge shocks. shocks that really hurt. It's almost like the air is charged beyond your normal static...

I haven't noticed any unusual fires or people dying here in MT.... I really just wanted to put my 2cents in with the HUGE STATIC ELECTRICITY SHOCKS that me and my daughter have been getting lately. If it wasn't unusual I wouldn't mention it.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Wow...first of all. This is interesting considering all the stuff that's been going on w/ earth. Whether it's our Government, Space, Ice meltoffs, methane, Earthquakes, ect..ect...

I've got my own thing going on here in Montana. It's winter...our winter here so far has been minimal of snow or rain. So that makes our atmosphere very dry indeed. I get that....butt...

My daughter the other day screamed out "ouch* and when I asked her what was up she screamed she was sick of being shocked. Electrically. Well, dry air, shuffling feet can cause static electricity... I'm well aware...butt...what stood out was that I'm getting shocked too and it's huge shocks. shocks that really hurt. It's almost like the air is charged beyond your normal static...

I haven't noticed any unusual fires or people dying here in MT.... I really just wanted to put my 2cents in with the HUGE STATIC ELECTRICITY SHOCKS that me and my daughter have been getting lately. If it wasn't unusual I wouldn't mention it.

You make an excellent point. I get shocked every time I reach for the door handle of my car. It's become second nature to discharge the static electricity with the tough part of my hand.

Skeptics might say we just have electric personalities, and that it's not that shocking.

Thanks for bringing this into the discussion, as it is certainly relevant in my opinion.
(zap!)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Originally posted by tracehd1

You make an excellent point. I get shocked every time I reach for the door handle of my car. It's become second nature to discharge the static electricity with the tough part of my hand.

Skeptics might say we just have electric personalities, and that it's not that shocking.

Thanks for bringing this into the discussion, as it is certainly relevant in my opinion.
(zap!)
Thank-you!! first of all... I appreciate your response. I had to post back because when you mentioned the car door...I too have been shocked everytime by my car door. Whether opening or closing. I'm sure it's because our car's hold energy? Anyways... your response was cool...thankyou! Light socketts... Oy vey! lol metal... run... lol anything we touch lately seems to zap us. I like the zap word! lol

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Don't think it's the Taos Hum. I used to live in NE Arizona and I definitely heard that. The hum sounds more like a deep rumble--almost like the sound you'd imagine a big old pick up truck that was left idling making. It is generally very quiet out there when things weren't humming. NE Arizona is not heavily populated and features very small towns for the most part. I know the area very well and believe you when you say it isn't traffic related. When I lived out there, the only traffic that occurred was when sheep or cattle were crossing the highway, lol.

About a month or so ago, I actually heard what you called what sounded like a large vacuum cleaner going. Tremendous whooshing sound. I actually called it a cosmic vacuum cleaner, lol, but it was a little deeper and throatier than a vacuum cleaner. Was incredibly loud and long lasting--far too long lasting to have been a plane or jet flying overhead. Thing is, I'm not living in NE Arizona anymore but am in the NW portion of the country now. I'm used to hearing road sounds bouncing around because of cloud cover and the sounds of aircraft flying overhead. This was way louder and all the wrong sound. Anyways, thought I'd share that for what it's worth. Only heard it once, was quite remarkable at the time, and it's not recurred. No clue what it was.
edit on 14/3/13 by WhiteAlice because: need more coffee for better grammar

I'm in MW as well and my son and I were just at the mall and heard this vacuum sound you speak of. The enire building sounded like a jet flying overhead but it kept going and going and going. I asked if he heard and felt it too. He did. We looked around and from what I saw while leaving was that other people were just going about their business like it was nothing. So we are stumped ....if it was just us, or people were in the loop of something we weren't, or we just happened to notice the couple of people who were oblivious and perhaps others did take note. It was sorta cool to hear that (far bigger sound than a building can create - large sound). It was also a bit unsettling.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I'm in Montana as well and was attributing the shocks to dry air and thinking our electrical is faulty. It's happening to me a lot and I'm freaked to plug anything in and end up cringing when I open my car door. I hope it's just the dryness but definitely not fun.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Still happening here. It's not going away. Whether it's natural or man-made I cannot say for sure. But at least this is well documented for others to see. Thanks to all who have come forward thus far.

For anyone who is curious, go to a very quiet place if you can find somewhere away from all the noise. And listen.

At my location it's constant. If I sound crazy, then so be it. Wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I live in a small town in NE AZ close to the NM border. I've heard booms at night but only a couple times. They were loud but nothing louder than a large firework. I've only heard it twice, each time was a solitary boom at night.

I have heard the loud airplane/vacuum sound but I have been writing it off as aircraft or a big truck. The isn't as much traffic as a densely populated area but there is a steady stream of freight trucks that pass through.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by northamerican
I live in a small town in NE AZ close to the NM border. I've heard booms at night but only a couple times. They were loud but nothing louder than a large firework. I've only heard it twice, each time was a solitary boom at night.

I have heard the loud airplane/vacuum sound but I have been writing it off as aircraft or a big truck. The isn't as much traffic as a densely populated area but there is a steady stream of freight trucks that pass through.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Thanks for the input and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to care enough to register and add to the thread.

I wrote it off for a while, too. After a few weeks, I wrote it off no more. Please come back and share more as often as possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There has been a great increase in the rumbling sound today.

I can't believe this isn't all over the news. Why all the secrecy? I confirmed yesterday that the same vibrations and rumbling can be felt/heard in Tuba City, which is over 45 miles away from my location.

It's very intense, yet I turn on the radio and no news mentioned. Just a normal day haha.

This is crazy. Is there ANYBODY out there?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Maybe you should give them (the radio/t.v.) a call... seriously.

Maybe they will look into what's going on, or, at least tell you why they aren't covering the story.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am betting on huge underground tunneling machines. They grind at the bed-rock at slow-steady speed, which would cause low-freq hum. It could be that the high-pitched hum is this machine or air-flow to the machine to evict the dust it creates. I'll bet that you have a very-large undisclosed underground military base near your location. Underground tunnel railways are big black-budget business with good ol' uncle Sam.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by htapath

Maybe you should give them (the radio/t.v.) a call... seriously.

Maybe they will look into what's going on, or, at least tell you why they aren't covering the story.

I called the local radio station just now, and the lady told me to call the police department. She says they can't air anything news related unless it's been confirmed with the police.

I think she knew more than she was saying by the tone of her voice and how she reacted.

The police around here are bad news. I'm not going to borrow anymore trouble, as I already have plenty to deal with just being an outsider. I've already been harassed several times.

So.... that being said...

I'm blowing my horn loud and clear that something major is going down. It has been for some time now, but it is building to a climax.

The seismic readings don't lie.

www.ees.nmt.edu...

If anyone who lives near Hopiland wants to come out and experience this first hand, then the door is wide open. Send me a message.

Now... cut to the twilight zone music.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

"They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940s. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-levity trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity. Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Souder, a Ph.D. architect*, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In around where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 of them.

Any theories on the possible reasons there may be, to have 11 deep underground bases in Idaho?

Aside from my morning skepticism (&midday's, noon's, & night's)
I do have to add that born n raised in NM, spent last six yrs in the desert south of the state where sometimes I could feel & hear an "electric" charge or state of vibration. This was not a a hippydippy sensation, but like the strange feel of the completely natyral static charge in dry desert air about to experience a monsoonal rain. The little plus signs (or negatives?) jumping out of those big dark beautiful clouds, when the storm is far off and one may see rain diagonalling out of them in sheets. The dust smells like clean. As if that makes sense.

Not meant to imply what OP feels is same. Just to point out that unseem physical changes sonetimes do have an effect on the body's meters. I did feel a "static" hum at times in the mornibg, unrelated to monsoons. A few times I would be put off so much by the feel of Disturbance that I would think it's the alignment of my bed against the wall where the must be effects from the wiring on this old baseboard heater, and the power lines outside. Would've happened more often, though if it were such . Also, the way the physics of sound & air work, explains why a car radio sounds 'better' on some soupy summer nights ((or spring &fall). Tl
I do agreethat there are physical occurrences which our senses perceive, & those of dogs and other animals do too, and that when it's a sound vibration it certainly can make one feel crazy when more people than a tiny few dont even seem to perceive it, let alone be bothered oby or interested in it.

Please pardon typos, as Im on an impossinly small phn screen.
edit on 1-4-2013 by kkrattiger because: took out the youtube link id left accidentally

edit on 1-4-2013 by kkrattiger because: Typos & add last Prgrph

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join