It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground/Atmosphere Vibrating In Northeast Arizona

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
After mentioning this in several posts without any feedback, I've decided to create a thread about a phenomenon that is persistent and ongoing. The ground/atmosphere has been vibrating where I'm living in northeast Arizona for a few weeks now. Most of the time it is very subtle and barely noticeable, but at times very intense. There is no obvious pattern that I am aware of, such as becoming more intense at certain times of the day or night. The fact of the matter is that if I didn't live in such a quiet place, I probably wouldn't even notice it except during the most intense times. And even then I might write it off as a large truck, plane, wind, etc.

A couple of weeks ago, I was eating lunch in quiet solitude and the vibrating became very exaggerated. I felt like I was sitting on one of those old coin operated hotel beds. Think Bugs Bunny when the highway was being built around his rabbit hole. This increase in intensity coincided with a rumbling noise coming from the sky that sounded something like a giant vacuum cleaner going overhead. This persisted for a couple of hours before gradually returning to the previous level of intensity, minus the vacuum type noise. Sometimes it reaches a resonance that tickles my eardrums, if you can imagine that. A few times it has disturbed my sleep. I can feel it right now as I type out this post. It is constant.

There is normally very little to no background noise where I am, so it's very easy to pick up on anything external that may be happening. Now, before you make a snap judgement and say that it's all in my head, consider the following. A section of highway 89 about 60 miles from my location collapsed not long ago. The official explanation states that it was a geologic event, and the damage is such that there are no plans to reopen the road anytime soon.

www.wafb.com...

I've also been hearing a high pitched noise ever since I first came here three years ago. Whether or not these things are related, I cannot say. So for now, I'm just concentrating on the vibrating phenomenon for the purpose of this thread. I have verified that other people can hear/feel this. All of the villages around here have too much ambient noise from generators, and going to a quiet place is required to experience this.

So in conclusion, I'm not giving an opinion as to what is the origin of this vibrating. I can tell you some things it is NOT.

1. My kundalini rising
2. Road traffic
3. Air traffic
4. Rail traffic
5. Wind
6. My imagination

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sounds like you guys have your own Taos hum going on. Isn't one of the Taos theories that the crust is thinner in that area & perhaps aiding to amplify the hum to a audible level? Do you know if your area has similar geology? If it does, it could have something to do with your noise.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It might add something here for you and it may not. However, since I started a site quite some time back that features heliplot displays from the US and around the world, I've really come to watch them. It's almost a game at times to try and figure out by heliplots alone (strength triangulation), where a quake may have been. Sometimes it works... Anyway, what is relevant to your thread here is the fact that in watching so closely, I've come to notice something and more so in recent months.

This is Corbin, Virginia's sensor as of a short time ago, today.

This one is Tonapah, Nevada in late December.

Another in Wisconsin, November of last year

Now, the Nevada one is bordering on what I've come to recognize as a malfunction state these get into...except on that day, I'd saved it because other ones in the general region showed a similar and less pronounced background ..vibration or hum. So it wasn't fixed to that one sensor set.

Sometimes I've seen a day or two of a small region showing like Wisconsin there.

I wonder if people living over the areas that's happening in are sensing it in other ways?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sounds like they are fracking near you. You will start getting earth quakes also if this is the case.
2nd line
edit on 14-3-2013 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The way you explained it, sounds like you only experience it inside, so.

Is it only inside or also outside?

Check normal things like refrigerators, groundwater pumps or water pumps, furnace, wibrating waterpipes.

Stuff like that can make wierd things happen, even though they don't seem to put out any hearable sounds, small adjustments to those things can do wonders.

A glass is a good tool to check for vibration, put it upside down on solid things like floors, tables, ground or what ever, and put you ear to the glass.
It can enhance small sounds a lot, and you might be able to detect the source.

Fill the glass with water and place it in different spots like mentioned above, and check for riples in the water.

high pitch sounds, check for tinitus, i have it, annoying as hell, different sounds and strenght every day.

Good luck, hope it's something completly normal

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
Sounds like you guys have your own Taos hum going on. Isn't one of the Taos theories that the crust is thinner in that area & perhaps aiding to amplify the hum to a audible level? Do you know if your area has similar geology? If it does, it could have something to do with your noise.

Yes you make a good point. From all accounts and descriptions I have seen, this is a similar phenomenon. Why this would be increasing in intensity is the question. Thanks for the input.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Don't think it's the Taos Hum. I used to live in NE Arizona and I definitely heard that. The hum sounds more like a deep rumble--almost like the sound you'd imagine a big old pick up truck that was left idling making. It is generally very quiet out there when things weren't humming. NE Arizona is not heavily populated and features very small towns for the most part. I know the area very well and believe you when you say it isn't traffic related. When I lived out there, the only traffic that occurred was when sheep or cattle were crossing the highway, lol.

About a month or so ago, I actually heard what you called what sounded like a large vacuum cleaner going. Tremendous whooshing sound. I actually called it a cosmic vacuum cleaner, lol, but it was a little deeper and throatier than a vacuum cleaner. Was incredibly loud and long lasting--far too long lasting to have been a plane or jet flying overhead. Thing is, I'm not living in NE Arizona anymore but am in the NW portion of the country now. I'm used to hearing road sounds bouncing around because of cloud cover and the sounds of aircraft flying overhead. This was way louder and all the wrong sound. Anyways, thought I'd share that for what it's worth. Only heard it once, was quite remarkable at the time, and it's not recurred. No clue what it was.
edit on 14/3/13 by WhiteAlice because: need more coffee for better grammar

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes I've been keeping up with your research and it is very much appreciated. I can tell you that right now it is manifesting as a pulsating vibration accompanied by the high pitched noise. It's just really hard to tell whether it's coming from the ground or the atmosphere or both. The pulses are about a half second apart, give or take.

Interesting times mister wrabbit.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
The way you explained it, sounds like you only experience it inside, so.

Is it only inside or also outside?

Check normal things like refrigerators, groundwater pumps or water pumps, furnace, wibrating waterpipes.

Stuff like that can make wierd things happen, even though they don't seem to put out any hearable sounds, small adjustments to those things can do wonders.

A glass is a good tool to check for vibration, put it upside down on solid things like floors, tables, ground or what ever, and put you ear to the glass.
It can enhance small sounds a lot, and you might be able to detect the source.

Fill the glass with water and place it in different spots like mentioned above, and check for riples in the water.

high pitch sounds, check for tinitus, i have it, annoying as hell, different sounds and strenght every day.

Good luck, hope it's something completly normal

This is observable both inside and outside, I should have specified in the OP. If the wind is blowing, which is often the case here, it's hard to pick up on outside. But once you 'tune in' to this so to speak, it's there constantly ever how subtle.

No appliances here at all. The only electrical device that is running is my computer. No water pumps, pipes, or wells within miles.

I've done the water in a glass often. During the most intense times, the water sticks to the sides of the glass around the edges if you know what I mean.

I would not have created this thread without considering all of the things you have mentioned. As I say this has been ongoing for weeks and seems to be increasing in intensity and duration.

Tinnitus would not make my whole body vibrate.

Thank you for the input, as this is exactly the kind of healthy feedback I expected from ATS.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter. Your description of the noise coming from the sky is very accurate in describing that phenomenon. The first time I heard that particular sound was on 12/21/12 oddly enough. It lasted most of the morning into the early afternoon before finally subsiding.

If you're ever back down this way, shoot me a message. I'm just outside of Hotevilla to be more specific.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I wonder what this is as well, so thanks for posting
Here in Colorado, south of Denver and north of CO Springs, I've had this happen quite a few times over the past 1 1/2 years. Just lately, about 2-3 weeks ago, it woke up both me and my daughter at the same time and we were sleeping on two different floors, her downstairs and me upstairs. I mean, it jolted me from my sleep, the whole bed was shaking, and continued to shake/vibrate even after waking. My daughter asked me the next morning, "So what size do you think that earthquake was?" I checked USGS and nothing. I looked at the helicorder displays for the station closest to where I am and saw a small quake, but I mean small. I reported it to USGS anyway.

The first time this happened was when we had the 5-something in Colorado in August of 2011. The morning after the quake (the quake was at 11pm, I think), I woke at 5 am to the bed shaking and hearing booms. My first instinct was that someone had broken into the house because I swear I heard a sound like the basement door slamming shut with a big BOOM. Sent my husband searching for the burglar and he found nothing, except things in the basement had fallen off of shelves (records) and our garbage cans had rolled across the garage. I attribute this to the actual quake 6 hours previous. However, a week or two later at about 7 or 8 pm at night (if i remember correctly), my dog started crying and going in circles, the way dogs do before they lie down. She then peed twice in the guest bedroom, something she'd never done before. About 10 minutes later, there was a huge boom like a cannon was shot off and every car parked on the street had its alarm going off. The boom was followed by shaking and shook all of the glass jars in our pantry and you could hear them banging against each other. I checked the USGS, thinking it was another quake, a bigger quake, but nothing. I emailed them and I was told that there was a 1 or 2-something quake, south of the original bigger one, and I must've felt that. Sure enough, at that time, one was posted. However, it was 180+ miles to the south of me, so how that was possible, I call BS.

My point? We have heard and felt booms and shaking, vibrating beds, vibrating pantry, no quakes ever posted. Something is going on not normal to us, otherwise, we would have experienced this before. I'm not saying it's not normal or natural, just that it's not normal for us to hear and experience these "non-quakes". What are they? Why aren't they even picked up on the helicorder displays? I'm with you on this one, as I would LOVE some answers!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Mine was sometime in early January at my best guess and probably lasted an hour or more. We do have train track about a mile or so away but it definitely wasn't that because there was no rhythmic sound or the usual blaring train horn, lol. Plus, I think considering that it lasted at least an hour, there would have been a tremendous back up of cars as the track intersects a fairly busy road. We would've had open hostilities erupting here due to an hour long train crossing, lol. Weird though that you heard something similar in NE AZ. I'd never heard anything like it and I'm pretty outdoorsy and very attentive.

No chance of me heading back out that way. I was a bilagaana living on the Navajo rez. Never got a chance to visit the Hopi though I really wanted to. Half tempted to ask if my child's grandparents have heard anything the next time they call. They have a ranch north of Holbrook so due east of you and pretty darn close at that. The ranch is super quiet normally so it'd be pretty notable for them, too, plus no electricity so that would also be notable as that would eliminate noise from electrical lines/towers. Have to wait for them to call though as they have to drive into areas for cell reception. Hopefully I remember to ask!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Yes something is definitely afoot, so to speak. Would be interesting to see if we experienced the exaggerated shaking/vibrating on the same day. I was texting people in different parts of the country, mostly east coast, that day to see if they felt anything. They did not, but they all live in populated areas where such a thing could easily be dismissed or ignored. They are not ATS'ers either. It's also possible that these are localized events. Looking at my text history, the intense vibrating and loud noise event that last happened here occurred on February 28th. Do you remember if this is the day you were vibrated out of bed?

Obviously, the 'officials' know more than they are telling. Thank you mg for your candid and very helpful response. In the absence of help from our untruthful 'leaders', it's up to people like us to share with each other and shine a light on these changes which are obviously occurring.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Yes please do try and remember to ask them. In early December, there was a news item about some loud booming type noises that were heard in the Verde Valley. It shook windows over a large area. My dogs went nuts around the same time on that night, although I was inside and didn't hear anything. Maybe related, maybe not. I am of the school of thought that everything is connected when it comes to these types of things.

www.educatinghumanity.com...

edit on 14/3/2013 by htapath because: changed sources

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

This has been going on for years now, all over the globe, although Arizona is a hot spot.
These strange 'hums' or ground rumblings have been going on for almost a hundred years, in some cases, people have experienced mental and physical stress and illness, like headaches and bleeding noses.
Some people, have even been associating the sounds to some of the strange flashes in the sky.
There is even a 'hum' a few hours away from where I live,
Parliament to investigate Windsor Hum, CBC

I have two main theories,
One such theory, is the possibility that our earth's planetary resonance or magnetic fields are changing insuch away that it is affecting the earths physical geological structure.

DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases). Secret military groups have been building underground bases and tunnels for almost a hundred years. There are even small cities in some cases, and they are all interconnected via magnetic train rail, only the elite and high ranking military have access to these locations. Even the Whitehouse is apparently connected. Research this further, it will blow your mind. Arizona and New Mexico are where some of the most activity is reported.

(Tunnel entrance, Yucca Mountains, AZ)

Ever hear of Phil Schnieder? He was an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States, and he was murdered for exposing truths and the American black budget, secret basses, prison camps, aliens...
Phil Schneider Story

"They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940s. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-levity trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity. Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Souder, a Ph.D. architect*, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In around where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 of them.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Hello AD and thank for the in-depth (no pun intended) reply. The two things you listed are the most likely causes for these sounds and vibrations, in my humble opinion. Increase in earth resonance and DUMBs. These were my thoughts before I created this thread, so you are spot on with my line of thinking. It's all a big secret that we're not supposed to talk about, apparently. But my money is on earth changes at the moment.

There's also the possibility that it could be both. I.E. changes are occurring and the feds know this and are building DUMBs. I'm keeping my options open while not turning a blind eye to anything. I do feel it's important to document these things and that is the spirit of this thread.

I have also witnessed the sky flashes on several occasions. One of these was even accompanied by a time rift, where things that I had done became undone to make a long story short. Definite attention grabbers. There is a concerted effort to keep a lid on these things, which to me makes them stand out even more prominently.

Also I'm very familiar with the work of Phil Schneider, who I consider a founding brother of the truth. I wonder if the guy who just got swallowed up in the sinkhole in Florida knew too much. You just can't take anything for granted these days.

Going to check out the link you posted shortly. Much appreciated.

edit on 14/3/2013 by htapath because: I'm imperfect

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Double post, so I'll just insert an appropriate video.

edit on 14/3/2013 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Hey Htapath, you're welcome! I felt very compelled to share that info after I saw your thread.

There's also the possibility that it could be both. I.E. changes are occurring and the feds know this and are building DUMBs. I'm keeping my options open while not turning a blind eye to anything. I do feel it's important to document these things and that is the spirit of this thread.

Well said! I agree, we are definately sharing the same line of thought.

So, let's take it to the next level.
I want to share a previous post I made on the subject of a possible cause for a change in our planetary resonance.

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns,

I've been reading more and more scientific papers lately regarding the possibilty of the entire solar system moving into a new area of the heavens where things are indeed different. Just like our planet revolves around the sun, which in turn, passes through different areas of space where there are more meteorites and debris at certain seasons than at others. It is believed the sun with the entire solar system around it, has an orbit of its own. Meaning our solar system is not fixed in space and might move with what some refer to as an “expanding universe”. Which could be causing an energetic change all throughout the Solar System by it moving to an area of different energy—that is higher.
If this is the case, we would start to see a big change in our planetary resonance, magnetic fields and environment.

For example, Michael Mandeville has done research that has shown that the overall volcanic activity on the Earth since 1875 has increased by roughly 500 percent. The overall earthquake activity has increased by 400 percent just since 1973. Also a man by the name Dr. Dmitriev did a very elaborate calculation of natural disasters. He showed that, if you compare the years 1963 through 1993, the overall amount of natural disasters of all different kinds—whether you are talking hurricanes, typhoons, mud slides, tidal waves, you name it—have increased by 410 percent. There’s a study by Dr. Mike Lockwood from Rutherford Appleton National Laboratories in California, who has been investigating the Sun. He has discovered that, since 1901, the overall magnetic field of the Sun has become 230 percent stronger than it was before.

The changes in the magnetic field might also be responsible for all the mass fish, insect and bird deaths... maybe the change is getting too great and is messing up their natural methods of navigation (earth's magnetic field).

I also read a paper by Russian scientists saying the plasma energy in the heliosphere used to be 10 astronomical units deep (an astronomical unit is the distance from the Earth to the Sun, 93,000,000 miles). So ten astronomical units represents the normal thickness of this glowing energy that we used to see at the front end of the Solar System. Today, that glowing plasma has gone to 100 astronomical units deep.
this means that the Solar System itself is moving into an area where the energy is more highly charged. That higher-charged energy is in turn exciting the plasma and causing more of it to form, so you see more luminosity, more brightness. This energy is then flowing into the Sun, which in turn emits the energy and spreads it out along its equatorial plane, the Ecliptic.
This in turn is saturating interplanetary space, which causes the solar emissions to travel more quickly and charge up the energy on the planets.
And this is conscious energy that is changing how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports. The harmonics of the DNA spiral itself are altering. That’s the real, hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs. (planetary resonance)

I wouldn't be surpirsed either if our solar system was moving through the heavens...

Hope you find that interesting, I'll edit in an awesome link to a site regarding scientific aspects of our planetary resonance.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Hello AD and thank for the in-depth (no pun intended) reply. The two things you listed are the most likely causes for these sounds and vibrations, in my humble opinion. Increase in earth resonance and DUMBs. These were my thoughts before I created this thread, so you are spot on with my line of thinking. It's all a big secret that we're not supposed to talk about, apparently. But my money is on earth changes at the moment.

I have also witnessed the sky flashes on several occasions. One of these was even accompanied by a time rift, where things that I had done became undone to make a long story short. Definite attention grabbers. There is a concerted effort to keep a lid on these things, which to me makes them stand out even more prominently.

Also I'm very familiar with the work of Phil Schneider, who I consider a founding brother of the truth. I wonder if the guy who just got swallowed up in the sinkhole in Florida knew too much. You just can't take anything for granted these days.

Going to check out the link you posted shortly. Much appreciated.

edit on 14/3/2013 by htapath because: I'm imperfect

I've had a few of those time rifts. I could have sworn I did things but find I didn't
Spent too much time thinking about the things then got sidetracked and they got left
Gotta learn just to do them without overthinking.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Yes something is definitely afoot, so to speak. Would be interesting to see if we experienced the exaggerated shaking/vibrating on the same day. I was texting people in different parts of the country, mostly east coast, that day to see if they felt anything. They did not, but they all live in populated areas where such a thing could easily be dismissed or ignored. They are not ATS'ers either. It's also possible that these are localized events. Looking at my text history, the intense vibrating and loud noise event that last happened here occurred on February 28th. Do you remember if this is the day you were vibrated out of bed?

Obviously, the 'officials' know more than they are telling. Thank you mg for your candid and very helpful response. In the absence of help from our untruthful 'leaders', it's up to people like us to share with each other and shine a light on these changes which are obviously occurring.

Hello htapath
I've been wandering into so many of your threads/posts lately (mall, for one
) I honestly cannot say for sure the exact date, but it was some time that week, Sunday night through Thursday night. I only know that because my parents had just been in for a visit and left the 23rd and my kids wanted to camp out in the living room and it was a school night, I remember that detail
lol But it was definitely the week of the 28th. The only other thing I can definitively say about it was that it happened at approximately 2-3 am and the shaking lasted (that I'm aware of, I was sleeping so could have been longer) for maybe 10-15 seconds.

Here are posts of mine dealing with various sounds and rumbles i've heard here, if you want to have a look:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... (forgot all about the light with this one, until reading it just now)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join