It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground/Atmosphere Vibrating In Northeast Arizona

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

All of the information you've posted is very relevant to what's happening. Change change change. The controllers don't seem to be big fans of it. But all good (and bad) things must come to an end. Having no fear is important. They want all of this to take us by surprise and so they try to keep us distracted and convince us to not trust each other. Some of us see through the facade. Sadly, many do not. But that is their path and they like to be controlled. I'd rather create than created upon, personally.

I sent you a U2U brother.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm not far from Ft Tuthill USAF RA, perhaps with more information, I can check out where your feeling this.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I just had a four hour rift where the internet went bye bye. But this turn of events led me to cross paths with an interesting someone I hadn't met yet. So yea go with the flow or grab a foothold and hang on, whichever applies at the 'time'.

Everything can change in an instant, and that is no bull butter.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Thanks for the clarification. It's always nice to 'see' you again, and I can tell you hold the truth in high regard. That is an admirable quality these days and not as common as one might imagine.

Will check the links you provided.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Thanks for the clarification. It's always nice to 'see' you again, and I can tell you hold the truth in high regard. That is an admirable quality these days and not as common as one might imagine.

Thank you and I feel the same about you

I do wonder if this, the weird rumblings/vibrations/shaking, could be related to the earth groans, sink holes, and accelerated/widespread geologic activity? I feel it might be, which is why I've been looking for answers/connections for a while. Thank you so much for posting this, we need to seed the internet with observations since these things go undiscussed almost wholly in the media.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Southeast AZ here and nothing of that nature going on. But please keep the thread updated. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I'm not far from Ft Tuthill USAF RA, perhaps with more information, I can check out where your feeling this.

Okay I'll bite.

What more information do you want?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hi OP, thank you for showing i am not going crazy, or if i am
at lest i am not alone.

I have noticed this vibration at times my self, esp. at night.
Our bed, is just box springs and mattresses on the floor, we dont have
a frame, never really found a use for one, so just haven't been interested
in getting one.

But at times such as the other night, not only is it a vibrating sensation, but
the bed actually sway's at times, nothing huge just enough to notice.

BTW i'm in S.W. Montana.

Now to go read all the thread, i wanted to post in case i didnt make it through all
of the thread tonight. Not feeling the best and may have to call it a early night.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Sometimes that change can be fun, if you let it be.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
Hi OP, thank you for showing i am not going crazy, or if i am
at lest i am not alone.

I have noticed this vibration at times my self, esp. at night.
Our bed, is just box springs and mattresses on the floor, we dont have
a frame, never really found a use for one, so just haven't been interested
in getting one.

But at times such as the other night, not only is it a vibrating sensation, but
the bed actually sway's at times, nothing huge just enough to notice.

BTW i'm in S.W. Montana.

Now to go read all the thread, i wanted to post in case i didnt make it through all
of the thread tonight. Not feeling the best and may have to call it a early night.

Well maybe we're both crazy, but at least we have each other.

I sleep on a cot, so I'm not far removed from the floor either. Living simply has some advantages. It's not hard to get up in the morning when you're not so comfortable.

The swaying action is interesting. I felt something similar back around Christmas, but it was a one and done deal. Thanks for taking the time to add your post to our little book of anomalies here.

And I hope you get to feeling better.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

About a month or so ago, I actually heard what you called what sounded like a large vacuum cleaner going. Tremendous whooshing sound. I actually called it a cosmic vacuum cleaner, lol, but it was a little deeper and throatier than a vacuum cleaner. Was incredibly loud and long lasting--far too long lasting to have been a plane or jet flying overhead.

I heard the exact same sound, on multiple nights, here in Charleston, SC back in 2005 or 2006 (can't remember exactly when now). I used to watch TV on my back porch at night and smoke, and after a few nights of feeling like my TV was too loud but was inaudible if I turned it down at all, I realized why: suddenly, the background "quiet roar" I had been hearing in the distance for a week had stopped, like a light being turned off. One second it was everywhere, and the next it was just gone. And right away, my TV was blaring in the silence of the night and I had to turn it waaaay down. Never happened again after that. You couldn't hear it during the day, either because it was off or because of the regular day noises covered it up, but that night it was obvious how loud it was because I got to hear it suddenly end. Creeped me out. Very similar to what you describe, but like the biggest jet engine ever heard, only like 50 miles away. Like a blowing or wooshing sound, steady and continuous for hours and hours and hours over many nights in a row.

ETA: yes, I know I live near an AFB, but I've lived here for 19 years and have never heard that sound, nor had anyone I know here say they've heard it too, like the widespread booms we keep having all over the state. And I highly doubt the AFB just lets jets burn their engines on high all night for hours on end and go nowhere. There was zero change to the sound all night, just the same steady woosh for hours. It was not the AFB or the airport. I know what they sound like.
edit on 15-3-2013 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I heard the same sounds you describe, like a C-130 approaching and the sound would persist sometimes for hours. In my experience, the sound was preceded by beeping tones, like a 56k modem making a connection. This most always started sometime around midnight or later, although it happened a few times during the daytime hours.

What was odd for me was that my wife might be sitting right next to me and she was unable to hear anything. She has a mild case of of tinnitus, though. I tried to record these sounds many times without success. Not sure about the time frame, but it was a few years ago. If I had my old notebook with me, I could tell you the exact nights it happened, because I kept a log.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Thank you and I feel the same about you

I do wonder if this, the weird rumblings/vibrations/shaking, could be related to the earth groans, sink holes, and accelerated/widespread geologic activity? I feel it might be, which is why I've been looking for answers/connections for a while. Thank you so much for posting this, we need to seed the internet with observations since these things go undiscussed almost wholly in the media.

The vibrating is not going away and continues here. I feel that's it's all related, all the things you've listed mg. We are not being well informed by the mainstream media germalists, so I guess it's down to people like us. I have to shake my head when people say that nothing is happening. It's constant and sometimes intense here. Today it is quite intense, more so than when I created this thread.

Wake up people!

Some other locations are reporting these things. I compiled this list in a very short time, and have limited access to the web.

St. Augustine Florida

Rumbling Wakes Up Dozens of Knox County Residents

South Carolina

strangesoundsinthesky.com...

Possibly related?

Large Fireball Witnessed

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have been feeling the shakes also here in NY. Very subtle. I feel it while sitting in my computer chair, and our couch. It's very subtle, random, and something between a sway and a vibration. It almost feels like a cat rubbed on the chair or something nudged it, and it oscillated two or three times. Sometimes it's more of an up/down feeling and other times its a side to side. I tried to correlate it with wind, or cars passing by, but it's random, and frequents 5 - 20 times per hour. I don't know if it's real so I am trying to set something up to catch it. My phone g-sensor can't sense it over the noise. I think I am going to setup my 400mm lens on tripod, focused on a distant point and film. Even the slightest shake should show up. It has been happening as far as I can tell for about a year. No sounds are associated.

This is in a very very quiet, mountainous part of NY. I used to live in NYC, and the buildings shook all day long from traffic and construction. This is different.
edit on 19-3-2013 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...
I have no idea is this is related but here is my two cents worth..sorry.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
I have been feeling the shakes also here in NY. Very subtle. I feel it while sitting in my computer chair, and our couch. It's very subtle, random, and something between a sway and a vibration. It almost feels like a cat rubbed on the chair or something nudged it, and it oscillated two or three times. Sometimes it's more of an up/down feeling and other times its a side to side. I tried to correlate it with wind, or cars passing by, but it's random, and frequents 5 - 20 times per hour. I don't know if it's real so I am trying to set something up to catch it. My phone g-sensor can't sense it over the noise. I think I am going to setup my 400mm lens on tripod, focused on a distant point and film. Even the slightest shake should show up. It has been happening as far as I can tell for about a year. No sounds are associated.

This is in a very very quiet, mountainous part of NY. I used to live in NYC, and the buildings shook all day long from traffic and construction. This is different.
edit on 19-3-2013 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

The tripod/camera idea is excellent. All I have is a crappy older nokia cellphone for a camera these days.

Easy to sense but hard to capture evidence without the right equipment. Here it's more of a tingling type vibration sometimes with sound, but the geology could account for the differences.

Thank you for checking in and documenting this from the empire state.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check this out, if you haven't already!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Check this out, if you haven't already!

Thanks mg that story was also listed on the strangesounds.com website.

It's so hard to describe because there's really nothing I can compare it to, as it is manifesting at my location. You know when a rocket is taking off and it rumbles the ground? Similar to that if you were standing some distance away. It's coming from everywhere and nowhere.

Hello weirdness my old friend...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
There was a brief respite earlier due to strong winds.

Well it's back with a vengeance here. Sounds like someone left their guitar plugged into a giant amplifier in the sky. The clouds looked weird too with ripples in them before the moon set. Woke me up so here I am.

Looks like it's definitely being picked up at wupatki.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter. Your description of the noise coming from the sky is very accurate in describing that phenomenon. The first time I heard that particular sound was on 12/21/12 oddly enough. It lasted most of the morning into the early afternoon before finally subsiding.

I bet that sent your "creative thinking" into overdrive, huh?! What timing!!!!

What was going through your mind when this happened on this date? LOL

We experienced this vibration and booms going on where I live a month or so ago too. Here is a thread about it:

Sorry I haven't replied to your thread. I just now found it from a link in another thread, and also, I'm just getting back from being out of town this week.

Interesting that this phenomenon is being experienced all over the U.S., and possibly the entire Earth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join