It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object In A Cave !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I was at this web page and amongst a ton of interesting stuff (at least to me) I saw an object what looks to me like a old manufactured object in small cave:
Original Nasa - Jpl photo:
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

The left side of the object has an appearance of uniformed window paneling and a roof with dust and pointed the front of it's roof.
1A Strange Object In A Cave

1B. Strange Object In A Cave

------------------------------------------------

2. A toy like figure (also in the main photo) - object seems small in relation to that object that is in the cave (at least from what I can tell).

Toy (larger view)

Toy (more by itself.

edit on 13-3-2013 by thetiler because: added image

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Man, you beat Arken to the punch, he's going to be very disappointed.

Looks like the cocoon has hatched. Curiosity has some competition now.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

thetiler. thanks for the share
it seems you and a FEW other members can bring some interesting data shares that get 1z mind to thinking. It seems like with some of the various PLANETARY Activities that the spoon feeding may be upping the portions..
thetiler, again 1 thanks you for the share.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Man, you beat Arken to the punch, he's going to be very disappointed.

Looks like the cocoon has hatched. Curiosity has some competition now.

The funny thing is I started looking at the image after I uploaded it to ATS and now just looked up above the roof of the object and I see what looks like an old type object right above it smashed into the rock with a tire showing.

It just seems like things got jostled and then there is were it landed. Not sure.
edit on 14-3-2013 by thetiler because: added thought

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It's the same colour and texture as the other ROCK that's at the bottom of the picture (6:30pm). This leads me to believe that it's just another rock, of which there are many. Millions perhaps... Billions even! I'm sorry, but surely you must have some doubts? I mean, surely rocks are the obvious answer here.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Normally with Arken's posts, I get deeply curious and ponder what I'm looking at. A lot of times, I get mesmerized at the fact that we are looking at something that is alien life and or artificial to the planet Mars when viewing Arken's findings.

But, this one post does not stimulate the senses. Mainly because it's quite obvious that inside that "cave", is in fact a rock. Everything about this rock, resembles everything outside. It does look pretty intriguing, but I am almost positive that this object is in fact, a rock.

Good post none the less, anything Mars related always fascinates me.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't think you're taking into consideration the scale of the photo. Curiosity is the size of a car and the rocks you're seeing are substationally smaller.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I see rocks , and thats it ! The biggest clue is the fact they share the same color . I think if it was some object other than a ROCK it would at least have different color . Who knows maybe martians make everything out of rocks .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The top photo appears to me, to be a fossilized foot print?
Who knows until we actually get some boots on the ground, and check it out

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Comment : no toys, no tires, no "structures" in a cave...
Scale is the issue and it is fairly obvious that is not a "cave", at least to me...and im not usually the sceptic.

Question : why pick up on rocks in the picture that fit in with the rest of the terrain and completely bypass the 3 rocks in the picture which have been previously labeled a,b and c?
Rock A: a very interesting form, almost looks like someone made something out of "play doh", didnt like it and squashed it....
Rock B: i have seen material exactly like that before...looks like what happens when an not completely dried concrete form is exposed to rain....
Rock C: definitely out of place in color and form, almost looks like it could be part of a vertibrae.

Just seems to me the objects that are obviously strange in the pic need more inspection than the supposed "structure"...

Edit to add : s&f for the effort and because i only express my opinion and because i would like to know what others think of the a,b,c rocks nasa has indicated in the pic.
edit on 14-3-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

These threads are getting ridiculous. Anything which looks even vaguely like anything and it's on here as a "Oh look - something on MARS!!!" Come on people this is just a load of rubbish! It is a rock, in front of another rock, just like every other picture which has been posted here. Jeez.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong

These threads are getting ridiculous. Anything which looks even vaguely like anything and it's on here as a "Oh look - something on MARS!!!" Come on people this is just a load of rubbish! It is a rock, in front of another rock, just like every other picture which has been posted here. Jeez.

Oh come on, Where's your imagination?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If you click the original image and observe Rock 'B', there to the bottom right is a Rock that slightly resembles the 'Stick Man' from the Blair Witch.

Just thought I'd throw that out there

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Huh. I've never really bothered to really look at Mars photos before. Now I wish I had, this is fascinating. One of the reasons I love ATS, I'm exposed to so many different topics every day that normally I would never hear about/bother with. Thanks for the thread.

I've become kind of a rock-nerd over the past year.
Anyways, what I see in the pictures is this:

1A and 1B, I honestly don't see anything that stands out.

2 is one heck of an interesting looking stone. Would like to have it in my garden. Looks kind of like a lemur, heh.

The rocks pointed out by NASA in the photo are *incredibly* interesting to me.

A looks like metamorphic rock, like it was subjected to very high pressures while still in a plastic, but not molten, state. Like maybe from a subduction zone, which would fit with the preponderance of sedimentary deposits in the photo.

B is fascinating. I wonder if that, what looks like pitting, is indicative of bubbles throughout the rock, or if the pitting is a surface-only feature. And if it is only on the surface, then what caused it?

C looks to me like what I imagine a clump of planetary mantle rock would look like if you scooped it out of the mantle and kinda just plopped it down on a baking sheet to let it harden. Cool.
Or maybe volcanic ejecta.

These Mars pictures are so cool!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You are all missing it!
The first rock is Noah's lost Ark.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

A cave really what makes it a cave

A cave or cavern is a natural underground space large enough for a human to enter

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I think you may have just discovered a David Icke reptilian baby (the toy) stepping out for a Mars tan hehe. Love the pictures OP keep it up

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thanks man, lots of objects in in that JPL photo.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinobot
Thanks man, lots of objects in in that JPL photo.

Thanks for posting..

And taking the time to comment !

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by nothingwrong

Oh come on, Where's your imagination?

Thanks for posting !

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join