Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Strange Object In A Cave !

page: 2
15
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong
reply to post by thetiler
 


These threads are getting ridiculous. Anything which looks even vaguely like anything and it's on here as a "Oh look - something on MARS!!!" Come on people this is just a load of rubbish! It is a rock, in front of another rock, just like every other picture which has been posted here. Jeez.


There IS going to come a day YOU will have to eat your words




posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys
It's the same colour and texture as the other ROCK that's at the bottom of the picture (6:30pm). This leads me to believe that it's just another rock, of which there are many. Millions perhaps... Billions even! I'm sorry, but surely you must have some doubts? I mean, surely rocks are the obvious answer here.


You'll probably call this a rock to




posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler
 



What you have is what most of your type of poster have zoomed in soft images that you can join dots and see what you want NOT what is actually there.




If you think that picture has any detail it's just as well your not a camera man or a photographer!!!
edit on 14-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

Originally posted by Qumulys
It's the same colour and texture as the other ROCK that's at the bottom of the picture (6:30pm). This leads me to believe that it's just another rock, of which there are many. Millions perhaps... Billions even! I'm sorry, but surely you must have some doubts? I mean, surely rocks are the obvious answer here.


You'll probably call this a rock to



I don't that know what that it but its very cool. My imagination can definitely work with that.



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler
 


You need to get out more and take in the natural wonders of our world. There are many, many, very many natural rock formations that look a lot like what you claim is NOT rocks on Mars

Before you can sit there and claim to make the statements that you are making (such as: these are not rocks, and anyone that thinks so is not intelligent), you really do need to take a look at rocks here on Earth.

You ignorance in this area is showing.



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   



There IS going to come a day YOU will have to eat your words



Unfortunately for you that day will not come as a result of THIS thread.

Everything you have posted are rocks. Typical landscape features. So...all life and buildings on Mars were destroyed but a TOY made it through? And I am guessing you are an expert on Alien toys as well...do they play with the same toys we do?

As far as your "cave"....in perspective that is not even big enough to put my feet in let alone house an object.

These threads are silly and trying to find something other than rocks in these pictures is ridiculous...that is all that is in every one of these pics....ROCKS.

If this is indeed a VERY long lost inhabited area with intelligent life having once been supported there then please tell me how everything is gone except for this TOY you claim to see?

Get as upset and ornery as you like, but what you have posted is absolutely nothing, and before you go saying I am paid to post stuff like this I will tell you that I would love to be paid for this but in the mean time I simply enjoy ridiculing the obvious ignorance of posts like this claiming evidence of life....



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler
 


If your rule out these things being rocks you could end up looking like one




Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah if you are ever in the area



Unlike some other phallic rocks, this one comes complete with all the necessary bits and pieces. Even though the park has 60 of these sand pipes, which are found nowhere else on the planet, this particular one has been nicknamed Big Stoney



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by thetiler
 


You need to get out more and take in the natural wonders of our world. There are many, many, very many natural rock formations that look a lot like what you claim is NOT rocks on Mars

Before you can sit there and claim to make the statements that you are making (such as: these are not rocks, and anyone that thinks so is not intelligent), you really do need to take a look at rocks here on Earth.

You ignorance in this area is showing.


Sorry your wrong !



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by thetiler
 


If your rule out these things being rocks you could end up looking like one




Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah if you are ever in the area



Unlike some other phallic rocks, this one comes complete with all the necessary bits and pieces. Even though the park has 60 of these sand pipes, which are found nowhere else on the planet, this particular one has been nicknamed Big Stoney






You'll see who will get the last laugh!



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe



There IS going to come a day YOU will have to eat your words



Unfortunately for you that day will not come as a result of THIS thread.

Everything you have posted are rocks. Typical landscape features. So...all life and buildings on Mars were destroyed but a TOY made it through? And I am guessing you are an expert on Alien toys as well...do they play with the same toys we do?

As far as your "cave"....in perspective that is not even big enough to put my feet in let alone house an object.

These threads are silly and trying to find something other than rocks in these pictures is ridiculous...that is all that is in every one of these pics....ROCKS.

If this is indeed a VERY long lost inhabited area with intelligent life having once been supported there then please tell me how everything is gone except for this TOY you claim to see?

Get as upset and ornery as you like, but what you have posted is absolutely nothing, and before you go saying I am paid to post stuff like this I will tell you that I would love to be paid for this but in the mean time I simply enjoy ridiculing the obvious ignorance of posts like this claiming evidence of life....


YOUR WRONG


Go back to that song and listen: It is recommended for you and your rocker friends
edit on 14-3-2013 by thetiler because: added thought



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This time I am going to say 'rock'.

I almost always say 'rock'.

Only because they almost always look like rocks to me.



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by thetiler
 


You need to get out more and take in the natural wonders of our world. There are many, many, very many natural rock formations that look a lot like what you claim is NOT rocks on Mars

Before you can sit there and claim to make the statements that you are making (such as: these are not rocks, and anyone that thinks so is not intelligent), you really do need to take a look at rocks here on Earth.

You ignorance in this area is showing.


Sorry your wrong !


Prove it.

Please. I've yet to see any proof at all. All you have is pictures of rocks that are over zoomed, blurry, pixelated and manipulated.

I have pictures, clear, very sharp, not over zoomed, not blurry, and not pixelated, nor manipulated pictures hundreds of thousands of rocks and rock formations right here on Earth that look like something that was made, but in fact are natural.

Are you saying that rocks looking like something other than rocks can only occur here on Earth? That only Earth has weathering of any kind that can produce these amazing results?

You (and others) prove it otherwise every time you post pictures from Curitosity: Mars has rocks, and these rocks have weathered, and some even have unique shapes, that when a camera takes a picture of it at just the right angle, it can look like something familiar to us.

ATS members (including me) have done experiments on here with pictures. We've show rock pictures to people and asked them what it was. Too many times they make extraordinary claims that it's something other than a rock. Then we show them the object up close, and guess what? It's a rock (like one in my drive way I did).

Until you admit that it's possible what you are looking at (note I used the word "possible") is nothing more than a rock, you are as closed mined as any "denier" on here.



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by thetiler
 


If your rule out these things being rocks you could end up looking like one




Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah if you are ever in the area



Unlike some other phallic rocks, this one comes complete with all the necessary bits and pieces. Even though the park has 60 of these sand pipes, which are found nowhere else on the planet, this particular one has been nicknamed Big Stoney




You'll see who will get the last laugh!


Lets see you produce ONE clear sharp image just one, I won't hold my breath



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by thetiler

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by thetiler
 


If your rule out these things being rocks you could end up looking like one




Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah if you are ever in the area



Unlike some other phallic rocks, this one comes complete with all the necessary bits and pieces. Even though the park has 60 of these sand pipes, which are found nowhere else on the planet, this particular one has been nicknamed Big Stoney




You'll see who will get the last laugh!


Lets see you produce ONE clear sharp image just one, I won't hold my breath


Here are some more goodies

edit on 14-3-2013 by thetiler because: spelling


Look down and in the middle, Make sure you "+" the pic !
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 14-3-2013 by thetiler because: added thought



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler
 


en.wikipedia.org...


Pareidolia (pron.: /pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

The word comes from the Greek words para (παρά, "beside, alongside, instead") in this context meaning something faulty, wrong, instead of; and the noun eidōlon (εἴδωλον "image, form, shape") the diminutive of eidos. Pareidolia is a type of apophenia, seeing patterns in random data.




Like with grilled cheesus above. It's your mind seeing things that aren't there.



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by thetiler
 


en.wikipedia.org...


Pareidolia (pron.: /pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

The word comes from the Greek words para (παρά, "beside, alongside, instead") in this context meaning something faulty, wrong, instead of; and the noun eidōlon (εἴδωλον "image, form, shape") the diminutive of eidos. Pareidolia is a type of apophenia, seeing patterns in random data.




Like with grilled cheesus above. It's your mind seeing things that aren't there.


"It's your mind seeing things that aren't there"

No it's you posting blindly in despair



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I found this object pretty convincing:


See how the different parts are connected?
To me this is (part of) a machine.

Original: mars.jpl.nasa.gov...



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
your first pic, to me, looks like an old water outflow(guttering) coming under the top boulder,
almost squared off.very nice,and toy looks like an owl/bird,,so lizard,rodent,bird,sea creature skeleton,they just keep piling up ey and they think their chameleon ability hides them....ha i see you


just a thought for the everything is a rock thing,in nature critters can take on colour from what they consume,and thats a 'very' basic colour trick in nature,so is it really not possible for critters to have adapted with the conditions, throughout the evolution of the planet??

it once had rivers/seas did it not??
edit on 14-3-2013 by cjttatu because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join