It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings for everyone from POLAND

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

WELCOME

Happy1

Thank You Happy1 for your deep answer and for sharing your personal observation about POLAND 

You are right, we can observe in our motherlands what really is going on…not what we hear from the media…

Anyway, I do believe that governments control us, but I do not believe in existence of aliens who can control us, rather us a Christian I believe that all those tricks about aliens come from THE DEVIL, Satan. In the Bible there is written that he deceives human-kind even presenting himself as an angel of light and can do everything to turn our eyes against exploration of GOD.

By the way, I am 19 years old.

fightinag09

HOWDY…HOWDY Texas man

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You know what, personally I miss those years when I haven't had the Internet...because when I got it I found out about those crazy stuff about religion conspiracies and humanits' conspiracies and I left Catholic Church and become an Evangelical Christian, because I realized that JESUS CHRIST POSSIBLY IS COMING SOON.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

So, your therapy is really crazy DEAR Forum Moderator for the fact that You know too much about this world.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieWolf19
reply to post by beezzer

You know what, personally I miss those years when I haven't had the Internet...because when I got it I found out about those crazy stuff about religion conspiracies and humanits' conspiracies and I left Catholic Church and become an Evangelical Christian, because I realized that JESUS CHRIST POSSIBLY IS COMING SOON.

With great wisdom, comes great responsibility.

(And a great opportunity to wear Liza Minelli cocktail dresses!)
@ Heff, brother, you crack me up!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I guess, you are right

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

One thing that helps me to cope is gratuatiously flirting with beautiful Polish Ladies

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I can accept that you're from Poland. I can even forgive the fact that you're religious. What I cannot forgive is the fact that you didn't come here with any of these. That is unforgivable!

Sausages. I want sausages!

Welcome Annie.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I can accept that you're from Poland. I can even forgive the fact that you're religious. What I cannot forgive is the fact that you didn't come here with any of these. That is unforgivable!

Sausages. I want sausages!

Welcome Annie.

Oddly, sausages like that and the "Chicago" Polish are not found here! Plenty of kielbasa though.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Enjoy the debates and discussions! Hope you have fun and learn and teach us a thing or two also. That's what's great about ATS.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Well...I am sure that flirting with Polish Ladies do not help You solve your all problems. But yes I know this is just your joke. Not every Polish woman is beautiful, I would say that maybe Spanish women are more beautiful.

Those men...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Thank You that You forgot me so many things

Sorry I do not have Polish sausage for You, but I can show You how you can make it on your own

edit on 17-3-2013 by AnnieWolf19 because: wrong link

edit on 17/3/2013 by Sauron because: fix YT link

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELCOME ELLIE

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hi Annie, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

THANK YOU, Super Moderator

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieWolf19
reply to post by jiggerj

Sorry I do not have Polish sausage for You, but I can show You how you can make it on your own

That was excellent. Thank you! If I were ever to make sausage I wouldn't bother making them into links. I nearly drooled looking at the sausage patty he fried up. MMmmmm!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Glad to see people from all over the world getting on board the ATS train. Welcome!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JOakes

THANK YOU JOAKES

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join