It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney plate More than meets the eye: Aliens, secret encoded messages, Encoded numbers. Symbols of m

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Sometimes your brain says " Yep, that's what I'm seeing," but even our brains are wrong. Actually more often than you think.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Dude it's the pareidolia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Like Grilled Cheesus here.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can see a couple things, such as how the plate is designed to sublimely feed your brain with the all seeing eye symbol without you even knowing it, just by the picture on the plate was set up, but some of the things you're trying to point out i would need to see the plate myself and play with the lighting, i can't see them in your pictures..

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
il get high def pics of it. But if you can find this model, try taking a look at it. So far i have not found it online. Can anyone trace this one?

When i look up Disney plates they look nothing like this.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
img2.etsystatic.com...

img2.etsystatic.com...

found these, they look similar

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You may desire to familiarize yourself with the term Pareidolia

Pareidolia (pron.: /pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

You're attaching significance to something you're interpreting as something else that isn't, nor has any relevant significance beyond any you might subjectively attach to it.

This may as well have been one of those "I see something in these Mars rocks" threads.

edit on 12-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wow

You know all those guys who are constantly starting threads about dead alien and animal shaped rocks on mars?

Even they think you've gone too far...

I'm just going to tell you what everyone else is thinking...if you truly believe in all this, which I'm assuming you do based on the fact you took 40 pictures of a fancy dinner plate, you should probably consider taking some time to self reflect and evaluate your current mental state. Having someone else do it for you may or may not be a better idea...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Great minds think alike...and at the same time apparently :p

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

the plate is light sensitive. I i couldn't quote yourself as clever with an illuminati puppet for an avatar. Just saying. Seems like you guys specifically you guys are stepping toes on every thread. Do you just harbor on ATS and sit in some city somewhere lurking and criticizing thinking you are intelligent with the same regurgitated garbage.

There's a reason people who lack imagination are ignorant and don't see things. Insulting or not. You take your truths il take mine. Isn't there an ostrich hole somewhere you can stick your head in?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Can all of wishers, psychological and optical experts and parrots in this thread explain how they managed to get an immune system which prevents them from seeing pareidolia, because last time I checked everyone's brain is subjected to this phenomenon?
And don't tell me you didn't have at least dozens of cases in your lifetime of seeing something what your brain change in another more familiar shape.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
honestly who belongs in ATS. Deny ignorance. You guys belong in a science forum. What are you doing on a conspiracy forum? setting people straight? Who do you people think you are. Does this look like Realist forum 101? No. The logo says deny ignorance. Yet all you do is go forum to forum insulting people.

Its really quite annoying and someone should do something about you people. What are you. The new Obama corp? His cyber team or something. And commenting on mental health? does this look like a health site? Was the thread about my mental state? Did i ask to seek help with my mental condition? No. You guys keep throwing offtopic insulting comments. I think someone should just drop you off the edge of the earth, because by your logic. You would of been among the many who believed the earth was flat at one point.

Now can we stay on topic please. Jeez.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
And i can;t get the pictures with natural light. But maybe i can use a better light and a higher quality camera.

Look, the quality of your photos are horrible. Nobody can see anything that you are talking about!

When I say natural light, I am talking about "sunlight"

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

the plate is light sensitive. I i couldn't quote yourself as clever with an illuminati puppet for an avatar. Just saying. Seems like you guys specifically you guys are stepping toes on every thread. Do you just harbor on ATS and sit in some city somewhere lurking and criticizing thinking you are intelligent with the same regurgitated garbage.

There's a reason people who lack imagination are ignorant and don't see things. Insulting or not. You take your truths il take mine. Isn't there an ostrich hole somewhere you can stick your head in?

The fact of the matter here is this is a plate....a decorative plate. The chances that it holds secrets are probably slim because the target market for this plate is most likely tourists, kids, and those that surf late night QVC shopping channels.

The things you have circled look nothing like what you say they look like and there are no words....if there were then they would be able to be read....they are not "invisible words" as you referenced in one of the pics...if they are invisible then how would you see them?

Do you truly believe that there is some kind of conspiracy or hidden agenda or message in a tacky, decorative Disney plate?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

honestly who belongs in ATS. Deny ignorance. You guys belong in a science forum. What are you doing on a conspiracy forum? setting people straight? Who do you people think you are. Does this look like Realist forum 101? No. The logo says deny ignorance. Yet all you do is go forum to forum insulting people.

For an ATSer you really are fairly hostile to a forum whos help you wanted, to see if theres something to this Disney plate that you have.

Unfortunately we arnt able to see what you see, because either your brain is tricking you to see these shapes etc or our brains filtering them out. I for one cannot seem to notice the things you say you see, better pictures may help to prove theres more to it, or not.

Deny Ignorance is the tag line, choosing whos posts in your thread are relevant and whos are not, is ignorance itself, im afraid to say.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
Can all of wishers, psychological and optical experts and parrots in this thread explain how they managed to get an immune system which prevents them from seeing pareidolia, because last time I checked everyone's brain is subjected to this phenomenon?
And don't tell me you didn't have at least dozens of cases in your lifetime of seeing something what your brain change in another more familiar shape.

Oh totally. But its kinda hard to ignore the all seeing eye. If there is one symbol there usually is more.

And the thing about this plate is its layered in paint. So different things are visible more decently when you tweak the lighting. Some things in this picture require a bit of shadowing and a bit of light in the background for the white paint on the front to show properly. Otherwise the light just burns thru like in the picture i posted above. The other pictures were me trying to tweak the light to show what was hiding there. But its hard because the plate is only a couple inches big, its not useful for food or anything.

There are numbers above the arch in the door but my camera can't pick it up. Once i get a more detailed camera im sure can make things look more clearer. Also the plate suffered minor chipping in some of the painted areas. Making it a little harder to see the origonal picture. But alot of the outlines are still there.
edit on 12-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

il get high def pics of it. But if you can find this model, try taking a look at it. So far i have not found it online. Can anyone trace this one?

When i look up Disney plates they look nothing like this.

Try this...click images once there and you will see plenty of your exact dish...

Google

I have found it on ebay and etsy. It is a common, but "vintage" souvenir dish from Disneyland. Did you think you had some one-off, conspiracy riddled plate that somehow found it's way into your hands and nobody else had one? Or that the artist made only this one plate and hid the secrets of the aliens in it? I mean if it was a golden plate depicting aliens that you found buried 20 feet down in the earth that would be one thing, but this looks like a plate you would find in grandma's attic or something...maybe even a garage sale.
edit on 3/12/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

they make nothing out of something...
aparently that counts as something.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
its an ashtrey eh. Thanks for posting this
yeah you can tell some of the paint was chipped off minorly. Those ashtray look pretty cool. You can see plenty of symbolism in them. They are not really like the other Disney products out there that's for sure thanks for the link.

Edit:
edit on 12-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

which is exactly what i did to find the yellow version above

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I can sort of see what could be a shadow person waving in this picture.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join