It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney plate More than meets the eye: Aliens, secret encoded messages, Encoded numbers. Symbols of m

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
honestly who belongs in ATS. Deny ignorance. You guys belong in a science forum. What are you doing on a conspiracy forum? setting people straight? Who do you people think you are. Does this look like Realist forum 101? No. The logo says deny ignorance. Yet all you do is go forum to forum insulting people.

For an ATSer you really are fairly hostile to a forum whos help you wanted, to see if theres something to this Disney plate that you have.

Unfortunately we arnt able to see what you see, because either your brain is tricking you to see these shapes etc or our brains filtering them out. I for one cannot seem to notice the things you say you see, better pictures may help to prove theres more to it, or not.

Deny Ignorance is the tag line, choosing whos posts in your thread are relevant and whos are not, is ignorance itself, im afraid to say.

I was hostile because people cannot do that. This isn't the place for that. If some dude posted this on facebook. Its understandable. But on here? People claim all kinds of crazy things. And if they want to insult me. I will enlighten them with some truth.

I am friendly but i will not tolerate this, simply because i HAVE seen them commenting on other peoples forums. If i have not. I would of remained silent. But i find their behavior quite demeaning. As for the rest of you in the thread i have no problems with your criticism towards believing if you see the aliens are not in here. But calling me crazy. (as well as the others *there are exceptions the people who apply sexual crap in their thread... why* ) People don't come to ATS to be analyzed they come here to get away from that...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The only thing I see here is a nasty ass plate. Who buys this stuff?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

hahahahha i didn't buy it. My friends mom got it a while ago. They are from the states but they got 2 houses they live up here but go down to the states in the summer.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

hahahahha i didn't buy it. My friends mom got it a while ago. They are from the states but they got 2 houses they live up here but go down to the states in the summer.

I was actually only joking and just forgot to put a smiley on. I have 2 small kids and they take a liking to the strangest things sometimes so I've bought my fair share of eyesores

Anyway, it's an interesting topic none-the-less.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
that's why i thought it was hilarious. It is kind of an eyesore but its interesting in the fact the castle looks kind of demonic looking does it not? lol

That's not a castle i would bring my kids. Whats the door say? Leave your soul here?

edit on 12-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

il get high def pics of it. But if you can find this model, try taking a look at it. So far i have not found it online. Can anyone trace this one?

When i look up Disney plates they look nothing like this.

Try this...click images once there and you will see plenty of your exact dish...

Google

I have found it on ebay and etsy. It is a common, but "vintage" souvenir dish from Disneyland. Did you think you had some one-off, conspiracy riddled plate that somehow found it's way into your hands and nobody else had one? Or that the artist made only this one plate and hid the secrets of the aliens in it? I mean if it was a golden plate depicting aliens that you found buried 20 feet down in the earth that would be one thing, but this looks like a plate you would find in grandma's attic or something...maybe even a garage sale.
edit on 3/12/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

I didn't think it was the one plate to rule them all. I just couldn't find the images everywhere and was stating i couldn't find them. But turns out search results show up with ashtray. Out of seeing all of those symbols. I would of never thought of it an astray. Just some decorative old person dish.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Cryptic, it might help if you picked something really obvious and got a good close-up of it. I'm on a smartphone. I can't really see the pics too well but I'm trying hard to see what you're seeing.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan

I can sort of see what could be a shadow person waving in this picture.

Yeah thats what i was trying to point out. But the head shape does not look human to me. Also you can see a crown above it too.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You are joking right?

Apparently I am not the only one who sees absolutely NOTHING. You are seeing what you want to see.

Please take a nice long vacation from ATS and every other conspiracy sight you visit because it's making you go wacky and see things.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Finally!

This is the first one I can actually see. And the only one I see is the "alien head." That's the only one I see, though.

Yes, that sort of does look like alien eyes. I think it's a coincidence.

I honestly think you're grasping at straws here. I have seen some disney material I find questionable, or where I wondered if they were working in some weird symbolism, or easter eggs, or however you want to think of it....

...but not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes, it's just the marketing of cheap junk, souvenirs, etc....

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Pretty interesting video here. Not sure how much of it is true about mr walt there but those are real cartoon images.. People know that disney is run by the illuminati. Its in our tv shows and on our movie covers. Why would it not be on our ashtrays too?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

i was just being funny with the hints to end times. I have no idea what any of those symbols mean. They are there tho.

Il try to get the words readable in the wall and the reason why its not legible is because this stuff is never encoded in Enlish. Yeah its a souvinear but how many free masons are out there? They like buying knick knacks too that are relevant to their beliefs.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Southpaw:

A little primer on printing. When they have to print something that small, it gets reduced, reduction of a picture to print, esp in only 3-4 colors reduces it's quality as well, so a lot of what you think you're seeing is probably something that's lost resolution to be printed on that small plate...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This might help

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I see not a thing

An ashtray with same motive --------------------------------------------------------------->

The golden plate found at eBay ---------------------------->

eBay Description:

FEATURES: Smoked glass tray with a multi colored background ( black, white, purple, sky & royal blue) and accented with gold plated features and border and words all done in a 22k gold plate or paint, (The castle spires, the border, some of the leaves and more) very fine detail.

ADD. INFO: N/A

PRODUCED; Not sure how many of these were originally made, could have been as few as a few thousand, but however many, a very good collectible that would be a great addition to any collection

ON THE BACK: smooth no makers mark.

SIZE: It measures 3-7/8" wide x 4-3/4" tall and made from glass that is about 1/8" thick.

COLOR: Black smoked color glass with multi colored graphics and gold accents

TYPE: Vanity tray souvenir collectible, glass

CIRCA: 1960's +/- 10 years

CONDITION: It comes to you in excellent condition. It appears to be "new old stock" The colored paints and gold plating are factory perfect and the edges are smooth & clean. AUTHENTICITY and your SATISFACTION are UNCONDITIONALLY 100% GUARANTEED!!!

Snaffers conclusion:

WTF????
Don't saw a thang while playing with above.

S&F for keeping me busy and sweet insanity

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I debated with myself on whether I should reply to your nonsense but what the heck, I'm bored and your eccentric enough to make it interesting.

Where to start? How about your accusations of seeing me "stepping on peoples toes" in so many other threads? I've been around ATS for a loonnngg time. In that time I have tried to talk some sanity into only a few people who were way above average on the ATS members crazy scale and borderline delusional. You are one of them.

Somebody criticized me because apparently I've never had pareadolia before and therefore I'm a jerk I guess. Well I have had pareadolia before, just like everybody else, the difference being that I never took those moments to the level the OP has. The things your seeing look nothing like what your claiming them to be or they are simply not there at all, for example the mysterious "writing". I can almost see the parts you say are "alien heads" but it's a stretch. But so what?

You see things that LOOK LIKE (not really but for examples sake we'll pretend) alien faces or whatever, so what? Do you really think they would put that much effort into a picture meant for a dinner plate? And why would they put a bunch of completely distorted blobs which barely (again, a huge stretch) resembles what you claim them to be? How does any of that make sense to you?

I LOVE conspiracy anything, but it has to at least make sense. I want to find the truth like everyone else here. I am obsessed with it. The 2 pages of dinner plate pictures you posted does NOTHING to get any of us closer to finding out the truth about ANYTHING and really just makes us all out to be crazy by association.

edit on 3/12/2013 by PlausibleDeniability because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
and ther saying MY conspiracy threads are bad!

boy oh boy

you dont need 100 pictures of nothing dude

simple maths

0 x 100 ... still equals zero.. lol

peace

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Can you please use a big red circle in ms paint or something as to what you are referring to in each photo? Maybe I'm not paying enough attention like some others in this thread but I am not following what you are pointing to in each.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I wonder if each one of us would recognize something meaningful enough to us if we were forced to look at it long enough.

...lets say perhaps there are masonic symbols in whatever work masonics work on (lol)...

I wouldn't find it hard to believe that there are certain subsections of masonry that only select individuals would pick up on.. so for example in this disney work there could be personalized symbols that only he is picking up on.

lol i dont know ATS, i just...don't...know...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I debated with myself on whether I should reply to your nonsense but what the heck, I'm bored and your eccentric enough to make it interesting.

Where to start? How about your accusations of seeing me "stepping on peoples toes" in so many other threads? I've been around ATS for a loonnngg time. In that time I have tried to talk some sanity into only a few people who were way above average on the ATS members crazy scale and borderline delusional. You are one of them.

Somebody criticized me because apparently I've never had pareadolia before and therefore I'm a jerk I guess. Well I have had pareadolia before, just like everybody else, the difference being that I never took those moments to the level the OP has. The things your seeing look nothing like what your claiming them to be or they are simply not there at all, for example the mysterious "writing". I can almost see the parts you say are "alien heads" but it's a stretch. But so what?

You see things that LOOK LIKE (not really but for examples sake we'll pretend) alien faces or whatever, so what? Do you really think they would put that much effort into a picture meant for a dinner plate? And why would they put a bunch of completely distorted blobs which barely (again, a huge stretch) resembles what you claim them to be? How does any of that make sense to you?

I LOVE conspiracy anything, but it has to at least make sense. I want to find the truth like everyone else here. I am obsessed with it. The 2 pages of dinner plate pictures you posted does NOTHING to get any of us closer to finding out the truth about ANYTHING and really just makes us all out to be crazy by association.

edit on 3/12/2013 by PlausibleDeniability because: (no reason given)

yeah i will critisize you. You have demeaning comments wither you try to justify your white knighting or not. And why do you have that douche as an avatar? I think you have Prosopagnosia Which would explain your inability to see symbols and everything else. Maybe i should evaluate your mental state because you are toxic. Leaving a sludge of hate and ignorance where ever you go.

I realize that with the unknown things in this world, it's difficult to dial in a way to be able to witness it on demand. Otherwise it wouldn't be the unknown and mysterious, it would be the known! But hey at least I can be pointed in the right direction. Plenty of people go to Sedona to see or experience something paranormal, some of them get lucky and find it. I'm simply trying to pinpoint the hotspots and up the odds a little. Antar, I was thinking about staying there all night and finding a good place to wander around but from what I've seen camping is not allowed there. Is that correct? I guess I could get a hotel and just venture out but that seems a little too risky. I prefer to have a nice little campsite I can easily return to and hang out at I guess.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was a post you made. I really don't think you have any right to come into my thread and comment on my mental state when your telling people ur gunna wonder around in some paranormal locations....? kinda hypocritical don't you think?
edit on 12-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join