It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of One Deception & Brotherhood of the Snake & Orion.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The Law of one Ra Channellings is a massive deception,
They say "we are not of the love and light." and "There is no right or wrong."

In the law of one Ra Channellings, They do everything they can to discredit Entitys from Orion.
The Law of One

Secret societies follow similar teachings to the Law of One.
For example, The Window of opportunity hidden hand post.

Window of Opportunity

The derailment of spiritual knowledge in Egypt was caused by the corruption of the Brotherhood of the Snake, to which the pharaohs and priests belonged. As mentioned earlier, after its reported defeat thousands of years ago by its Custodial enemies, the Brotherhood continued to remain dominant in human affairs, but at the cost of becoming a Custodial tool. To understand how the corrupted Brotherhood began to distort spiritual truth and perpetuate theological irrationality, we must first look at the early inner workings of the Brotherhood and its method of teaching.

The derailment of spiritual knowledge in Egypt was caused by the corruption of the Brotherhood of the Snake, to which the pharaohs and priests belonged. As mentioned earlier, after its reported defeat thousands of years ago by its Custodial enemies, the Brotherhood continued to remain dominant in human affairs, but at the cost of becoming a Custodial tool. To understand how the corrupted Brotherhood began to distort spiritual truth and perpetuate theological irrationality, we must first look at the early inner workings of the Brotherhood and its method of teaching.

Inside those temple walls, spiritual knowledge underwent the deterioration which caused pharaohs to mummify their bodies and bury wooden boats. According to old Egyptian lore, the distorted teachings of the Mystery Schools were created by the “great teacher,” Ra, an important Custodial “God.”

The Mystery Schools not only twisted spiritual knowledge, they greatly restricted public access to any theological truths still surviving. Only the pharaohs, priests, and a few others deemed worthy were accepted into the Schools. Initiates were required to take solemn vows never to reveal to any outsiders the “secret wisdom” they were taught; students were threatened with dire consequences if they broke the vow. These restrictions were reportedly established to prevent misuse of high-level knowledge by those who might degrade that knowledge or use it harmfully.

Brotherhood of the Snake

Orion is commonly reffered to as the "Three Kings."
The Star Rigel of Orion is assumed to be 777 Light years away.
The Pyramids of Egypt are aligned to the three stars of orion.
"Canst thou Bind the sweet influences of the Pleiades, lest loose the bands of orion?" in the book of Job.

Revelation’s description of the Son of man fits the pattern of stars in the constellation Orion. The star on his right shoulder is bright red (upper left star). The three stars at his waste were later seen as the three wise men who announced the birth of Jesus.

12Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands,
13and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden girdle round his breast;
14his head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire,
15his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters;
16in his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth issued a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength. (Rev. 1:12-20)

The Son of man has a cluster of stars in the background that look like the clouds upon which the Son of man rides. Astronomical maps show the Milky Way behind the constellation Orion. From earth, they look like clouds.

To the Right of Orion the Pleiades are the seven stars.

The God "Mithras" was commonly depicted as having 7 stars in his right hand with a sharp two-edged sword coming from his mouth, and is reffered to as a being from another universe.

edit on 10-3-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Greetings,

Can you give the page number of the RA material that says we are not of love/light creation?

Regarding the Orion group they point out the polarity and explain the difference between positive and negative polarity.
They also point out that the negative polarity entities are still apart of the whole and that they will eventually become positive. I see no problem with that. It's no different than our observation of our societies neg/pos positions and sending love to those who are experiencing neg conditions in their lives.Negativity has it's place in the scheme of things, too.

By the way, how much of the RA material have you read?

Before I put too much stock in the RA material I checked with my higher self and confirmed that the material is valid.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

I know nothing about any of this, but I searched for it because of you, and found this:
www.lawofone.info...

Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.

I don't know if that refutes your point, but I saw it on that page.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
In mentioning one certain phrase, I think you are trying to draw out one specific poster here on ATS.

I hope he ignores you, thoroughly.

~ Cirque

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
ok so RA is a liar but the Orions are not? can you link me the information that validates that either of these entities actually exist? dont get me wrong i would love it if either could be proven it would be world changing but neiother have been proven beyond doubt to exist so the whole argument about who is right and who is wrong is null and void.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

We are not those of the Love or of the Light.

That says it all right there.

Ra is from the darkness below.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Greetings,

From 1.1 of Ra material: Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.

If you re read this section I think you'll see that they are talking about their level of density. Whether you are pos or neg orientated you are still an extension (creation ) of the Creator. Love/Light

From 1.0 they state: I am Ra. We greet you once more in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator. We ask that you be patient with us, for we are a difficult channel to receive. However, we may perhaps add some dimensions to your understanding.

If they are not as they represent themselves, why would they greet you, in the love and light of the Creator?.
They are not forcing this material as they repeatedly say thru out the communication that it is is your choice to accept one of the two paths.

Having taught "new thought" for over 50 years and from my stand point they are presenting themselves and material in a manner consistent with a non aggressive or coercive manner. How many earth religions can you name that do the same?
This is not a love fest, they came to teach.
This material needs to be read and re read for MEANING, not some frivolous experience.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

If they are not as they represent themselves, why would they greet you, in the love and light of the Creator?.

You may find the online e-book "Betrayed By My Guardian Angel" interesting.

This woman always started off my asking if the one/ones she was talking to were "from the light" and they always answered "yes" until she started catching it/them in contradictions and they finally fessed up to her that they lied to her, after seven years of being deceived.

edit on 11-3-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

This woman always started off my asking if the one/ones she was talking to were "from the light" and they always answered "yes" until she started catching it/them in contradictions and they finally fessed up to her that they lied to her, after seven years of being deceived.

That may be .BUT, you have to look at the content of the RA material. My criteria for whether material is valid or not is if the material causes a sense of fear or releases you from fear. I find the latter with the RA material. I also use this criteria when evaluating religions or even personal interactions.

As I mentioned before I validated this material with my higher self before accepting it.

Now in regards to this woman you mentioned, it may be that she was interacting with her ego. See: Course In Miracles.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

It doesn't matter if it's rooted in fear or not. It's all rooted in deception.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Greetings,

Deception can only come thru fear.
Love cannot deceive.

What is your background and/or experience with this type of info?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Rigel is a powerful energy star. Orion has different mixes of energy but I like Rigel.

Why would Ra (or any ancient Egyptian god) be saying anything negative about Orion when it say the gods came from there? It doesn't make sense...
edit on 12-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Why would Ra (or any ancient Egyptian god) be saying anything negative about Orion when it say the gods came from there? It doesn't make sense...

Gods,
Because the Orions are not of the Law of One. They are of service to self not others. As you may note in our society when one is focused on self it leads to trying to control others. We see this happening now thru our politics and religions.This will eventually destroy our planet as it did the planet Mars.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Belcastro

Rigel is a powerful energy star. Orion has different mixes of energy but I like Rigel.

edit on 12-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

I don't mean to butt in but I think the first thing you have to understand is that "positive" and "negative" doesn't necessarily mean "good" and "evil," as both are necessary in order to make up the whole. No different than the fact that our planet has both, north and south poles with opposite polarities. Neither one is good or evil but both are necessary. The same could be said for the two ends of a flashlight battery, etc...

So when you hear Orion being described as a "negative" in the RA material, it doesn't mean that they are evil. It only means that they are currently focused on service to self which is a necessary function within the whole of oneness.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeH

Gods,
Because the Orions are not of the Law of One. They are of service to self not others. As you may note in our society when one is focused on self it leads to trying to control others. We see this happening now thru our politics and religions.This will eventually destroy our planet as it did the planet Mars.

I almost started this response with a disclaimer about myself not being a teacher of metaphysics like yourself but I was stopped dead in my tracks by some inner guidance of my own that said to me; "according to the Law of One, we are all teachers."

For starters, it's hard for me to conceive anyone and/or anything being "not of the Law of One." Hence the name, "Law of One." IMO, it's pretty much all-inclusive.

Next, I believe that we have to understand that even those who are in a "service to self" mode serve a purpose for the greater good of the whole, or "One." For example; We develop our intolerance to greed by witnessing it's effects on others and I believe this is the driving force behind the "Occupy" movement as well as other similar movements across the globe.

Therefore IMO, we are not necessarily destined to self destruction as may have been the case with Mars, but rather our true destiny lies in our awakening to the realization of universal oneness.
edit on 12-3-2013 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Greetings'

I think the last two posts clarifies the issue/definitions.
Thank you both.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Service to others and service to self are just to different ways to look at life.

No matter what you will still need to take for yourself, no matter what life will also cause you to give to others. You can make giving more than taking or taking more than giving but they will both exist to sustain life regardless of perspective.

The snake / serpent is a symbol representing some qualities such as knowledge, sexuality, health, and wealth.

Orion is a place with much energy. In my opinion it has light and darkness and there is still disagreements going on there. I just don't understand the need to lie and make it seem like it is all "light" or "dark'.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

This is not a love fest, they came to teach.

That's the problem. Teach what? That there's no difference between positive and negative or good and evil? That it's all equal and balances itself out? Guess again. Nothing ever stays equal or balanced forever. One always ends up overriding the other. It's just a matter of time. Anything telling you differently is lying to you. Anything telling you that we're all a part of one consciousness is lying to you.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi, Ra fans.

Hooooooo do I love those who are "pro" Ra in this thread !!! B-)

To me, Carla used almost the same kind of source as Edgar Cayce.
That is why, for me, "The Ra material" is "trustable".
It answered almost all my important questions !
www.llresearch.org...
www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Anything telling you that we're all a part of one consciousness is lying to you.

Greetings,

Let's use mind instead of consciousness.
As a spiritual mind practitioner I do use the One Mind. This is how a healer is able to help others heal, by knowing that the mind of the healer is one with the mind of the one to be healed connected by the one mind.

If we were not of one mind we would not be able to communicate. All spiritual teachers have emphasized the oneness When you do finally experience the Oneness Of All you will never doubt your connection. Ck Walt Wittman. Leaves of Grass.

It is this oneness that allows the communication with others who are one different planets, who are no longer in the physical body, with animals, etc

Without the oneness there would be no creation.

Try doing a meditation affirming that : my mind is one with the Mind of God, my heart is one with the Heart of God. God's mind is my mind, God's heart is my heart.

I believe that people who deny God, the Oneness, etc are doing so from a standpoint of fear, which is normal. You do not know what to expect, you think that if you change your beliefs that that will make you different, or strange to others. Well let me reassure you, you are already different, you are already strange to others so go for it. You will find that the more you embrace the more you learn about yourself and others. You become more self assured and life is a lot easier.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join