It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of One Deception & Brotherhood of the Snake & Orion.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

It is this oneness that allows the communication with others who are one different planets, who are no longer in the physical body, with animals, etc

With all due respect, God warned against doing such things, knowing that it would lead to deception from lower spirits.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You're idea of god is polarized. Motivation through fear is what I would expect of a polarized entity.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by circlemaker

Fear of what?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

TextFear of what?

Could be any thing, but the biggest fear is the fear of ceasing to exist.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

That's certainly not a fear I have, so I don't know why this word gets thrown around so much.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Fear of what?

Originally posted by Deetermined
With all due respect, God warned against doing such things, knowing that it would lead to deception from lower spirits.

Have you not considered that you're supposed god may be the one deceiving you and holding you back from obtaining information that could be useful to your development? The fear I speak of is that of the "lower spirits" you mentioned in the above quote. A properly discerning mind will welcome the challenge and sort the truth from the confusion. Fear is a temporary safeguard until we are confident in our ability to discern. Failing to move past the fear results in stagnation, not progress.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

So, when God tells people that they shouldn't do such things you still think it's alright because you think you have discernment? Do you really think God allows people to discern truth when they go against his wishes?

Saul and the Medium of Endor

www.enduringword.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join