It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should one do if one discovers evidence of alien life?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is a simple question, as preposterous as it may sound. It could be me, you or anyone else but what should one do if one discovers evidence of alien life?

This doesn't mean you see a UFO flying in the sky and is gone in a second. I am talking about the "real deal". For example, let's say you accidentally dug up a weird looking skeleton that is 3 feet tall, with 4 fingers, huge head and doesn't appear human. Who do you report your find to or what should you do with the evidence?

Or, let's say you witness an object crashing in a field next to your farm land. You run to the spot and see 3 feet tall entities struggling for oxygen before succumbing. Nearby is a disabled vehicle resembling a classic UFO. On the ground you also see various objects with weird looking symbols on them. You confiscate a few of the objects before fleeing the site. 30 minutes later, the place is crawling with military looking personnel.

What should you do? Do you tell the authorities what happened? Do you go to the media?

Who are credible folks to turn over the "evidence" you have in your possession?

We all hear of people being physically burned by UFOs or they may have things in their possession they turn over to authorities that they never see again.

What would be the best way to safeguard, preserve and then expose this evidence without running the risk of losing it or being hurt in the process.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Probably best leave it alone, let some other mug find it...though i would steal a small souvenir....like the whole Damn spaceship....Awesome find...i'm having that..

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, personally, I would never admit to anyone at the time that I'd been that close to it to have been ABLE to get items to pocket. Just admitting it could have happened will have them assuming you did anyway and these days? A small army would descend on your house and property to search out your freebies from the crash site. Better they never have reason to think you were anywhere near it.

I'd also make sure everything from ATS to the MUFON people to CNN knew there was a UFO looking craft and the military was all over it...wouldn't everyone like to come out and help them with cameras and all?

The actual stuff taken? I'd sit on until it could all safely be discussed with people you trust or come to trust by meeting in the UFO investigative area.. I don't know what else to do with it. At THAT level of "guess what I have", I think almost any organization you might take it to may very well have presence from the Government agencies you're trying NOT to tell......because they'd be watching for just that thing to be done.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Given the second set of circumstances you described, I would not report it. Nor would I turn over evidence to anyone. If I could do nothing to save the occupants in the craft, I would investigate everything I could on my own. If I could, I would even hide all of it, and not tell a soul. Take pictures, catalog artifacts and stash them, take notes.

But at the very least, I would feel very fortunate knowing the truth of a question that has been debated for centuries.

Now. Out with it! We know you're holding out on us!

edit on 3/10/2013 by Klassified because: add

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The actual stuff taken? I'd sit on until it could all safely be discussed with people you trust or come to trust by meeting in the UFO investigative area.. I don't know what else to do with it.

That's the million dollar question: who in the UFO community can you trust to take evidence to? I have heard of various names but it is hard to tell if these folks have been bought or not.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I would contact media and not one media house alone but many, i would not expose the place odd things happened untill all have arrived. Also would contact people who are skeptics and people who are some sort of professionals, science people.

Anyway why to cover up something which most likely would be covered up, instead trying to get all exposed would be my goal

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

See Fire Fighters manual.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Now. Out with it! We know you're holding out on us!

edit on 3/10/2013 by Klassified because: add

Yeah, what you got, Pleiadian Drone or Lazars Sports Model...your secret is safe with us.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
. On the ground you also see various objects with weird looking symbols on them. You confiscate a few of the objects before fleeing the site. 30 minutes later, the place is crawling with military looking personnel.

@ this point you may be contaminate by unknown/ unseen energy and so UNFORTUNATLY then you may be on your way to a base as your body signature will be detectable by certain bio sensors detecting a bio change within you.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Yeah, that's what I ran into when thinking through your scenario as a personal choice of what I would do. That IS the ultimate problem. It's all fun and games to speculate about the Men in Black or letter agencies whose names are classified, watching all this.. Easy enough to take it lightly and as pure speculation. At least until your scenario, where you'd actually BE holding something those guys WOULD kill for ...if any of it does exist in that way.

That's the whole thing then...isn't it? You'd never get a second chance from a bad decision and instinct tells me there are precious few paths that don't cross a tripwire or the notice of some Government agency when that kind of material would be involved. I think we're seriously into the realm of WHY things like Echelon was created and perfected. Keywords to pull happenings from the whole planet in a second. ....like who might have some ultra-sensitive material that absolutely can't be allowed in private hands...kinds of happenings.

The more I think about it, the more I think the first reply may have been the best one. Pick something up as a family heirloom type keepsake...and leave everything else for others to get killed over.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

If you've multiple objects in your possession, it's always possible to cache all the bits and pieces in as many locations as you've got items.
If by any chance video, or photos accompany all the bits, well, data can be copied over and over without loss, so, stashing any media records would be a matter of secreting stuff as attachments on many different anonymous email accounts set up express for the purpose, as well as having a number of copies burned to disk, or thumb drives to keep company with every little bit of hardware.

Anything like rayguns, alien cell phones, tricorders, and such of a technical nature gets kept long term in reserve.
Simple physical materials, and wreckage can be tested first through quiet inquiry with student elements at any major University campus where if testing requires, a professor can be brought in without any story telling of what's being tested.

At no time prior to any tests would any testing facility or organization need to know anything about what's being tested.

If any of the high technology bits and pieces recovered, like suits, rayguns, or anything equates into giving me super powers like Green Lantern, Earthworm Jim, or some similar comic book style occurrence where alien tech comes into the possession of some regular peep, then, well, some fun will certainly be there to be had especially if I could use such to recover the whole darned flying saucer from any power that took it.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Don't start thinking that they are all (greys). The Lonnie Zamora and the Gary Wilcox incident they wore space suites (on this earth) from head to toe.
Donald Shrum in a forrest in 1964 saw beings with space suites on from head to toe which are incredible similar (hello) to the two April 24th, 10 am and 5:45 sightings of the Lonnie Zamora, Gary W. respectively. Donald Shrum was in shock and was tormented his whole life because he thought they were going to abduct him. When in fact they were unsure what he was (high in a tree hiding) because it was so dark. They had to send two robots to put him to sleep. Fumes out of their mouths. Check out Kevin Johnston's "moon robot" for an incredible example, you won't be disappointed.

They did't transport him up to a craft by lazar like the Travis Walton case. There has to be a distinction between the underground martians (that is why they are not as threatening as the greys, because they could be hundreds of years ahead of us, but not millions like the robotic greys.

That is why I think the U.S. in on mars with the underground martians consent. And probably the consent was done on April 26th 1964. When they first went to Newcastle NY and told Gary Wilcox on his farm that they are on a tour of the western hemisphere. After that 10 am appearance, then they proceeded to New Mexico and Lonnie Zamora spotted them. Then on to their meeting with leaders of our military at Holloman AFB. Richard Doty, told Linda Howe that the occurrence was April 26th, 1964 instead of the (photo expert hired) Emenegger belief that it was 1971.

So in answer to the question "What should one do if one discovers the evidence of alien life. What did nasa do? They are up there with the agreement of the underground martians. Probably from that very meeting on April 26, 1964 !
Just too many artifacts coming out now to not think there is something truly incredible going on up there. Such as this OBVIOUS nasa approved image: It is getting bolder, but of course WILL be denied until the time is ripe:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

I don't want to explain what you will see in this image because if you don't see it, there is little hope of ever getting through to you at all

edit on 10-3-2013 by thetiler because: spelling and thought

edit on 10-3-2013 by thetiler because: spelling and thought

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
reply to post by Jaellma

They did't transport him up to a craft by lazar like the Travis Walton case.

Who said they Transported Travis By Laser.....He was hit by a Beam of light then his work mates Scarpered...Travis doesn't even know how he got from the ground to inside the Craft...Just thought i would clear that up..

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

I've never been good at those 'find the cat in the grass' pictures. I can never stop seeing it, once spotted or pointed out ... but I'm worthless most of the time for seeing it the first time.

I do see something else that is just incredible to sit and consider. The geology there and in just that one spot and small area. So different and diverse....yet all in the same spot. Different signs or extent of weathering too, isn't there?

So wherever they originally came from, likely wasn't right there. Too heavy for wind......and damned if that molten face looks like it's taken a billion years of sand blasting from a dry, dead planet with colossal wind storms. The photo raises far more questions than anything, in my humble opinion. That's before spotting whatever I'm supposed to see, I guess.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Your best bet is to follow the Greer example and make a few bucks. Play it out for years on the Internet while writing books and taking donations for DNA tests, etc.

The reason I say this is that, without the stamp of "official" disclosure, there's not much you can do that would distinguish you from all the others. There are those who believe and there are those who don't. Except for maybe a fence-sitter here and there, you're unlikely to make much of a difference whichever way you go.

ETA: Sorry if I come off as jaded and cynical. I've been watching this show for over 50 years, and not much has changed. Everything you can think of has already been thought of by those before you. And, in my estimation, idealistic actions and pure motives never end well....
edit on 3/10/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Never contact the media. If you have good photos or videos of unknown craft, they will take them and dispose of them. The media now-a-days is relegated to only showing lights in the sky.

Point - many years ago, a friend of mine was deer hunting on a power line and also had a film camera with him inside his blind to take pictures of his quarry, if any showed up. It was overcast and drizzling rain, when he heard a buzzing noise coming up behind him. He made many photos of a 50 foot long football shaped UFO that was a dull greenish-grey.

He knew someone at the local TV station and they interviewed him during the noon news and they actually showed all the photos he had taken.

Then, the military showed up, took the photos, copies that the TV station had and after I got my friend to talk to me about it (someone had put the fear of God into him) he said "they even took my camera". They also told me to say "I faked the photos - or else".

Do Not contact the media.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'd probably trust MUFON.
They seem to investigate well, and they don't always tell someone that they've seen Venus, or swamp gas.
Often they say something could be, or that it's good evidence.
They believe in the fact that we likely are not the only beings in the universe.

Maybe find a couple of other organizations like MUFON, and see what the overall results are.

If there are animals that have been mutilated, also call in a vet.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just tried to post on here a reason to not contact the media if you have tangible evidence. when I pushed the button to reply, my post disappeared and a page that said "security error" popped up.

I will try again...

ETA: It did show up! Weird!?

edit on 10-3-2013 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My friends,

If I was to find something as ya'll has been describing, I would take it to Ron Paul. Everyone would listen to him

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'd also make sure everything from ATS to the MUFON people to CNN knew there was a UFO looking craft and the military was all over it...wouldn't everyone like to come out and help them with cameras and all?

That would be my exact approach. Make as much noise as possible and document everything with witnesses. Make it impossible for you to "disappear". Get Anderson Cooper and Bill O'Reilly to share a hug over the debris and take a million photos of it. Let there be no room for hoax nor obscurity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join