posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:45 AM
Thanks OP for highlighting this, because there is no set protocol for how to proceed, after finding a crash site, and there should be, so lets try and
piece one together that could be used, for your own protection.
1. Gather your evidence, and take as many photos as possible, being aware that you must leave the area as though no-one was there, treat it like a
2. Remember not to spit, tear any loose clothing, and be particularly aware of footprints, and fingerprints.
3. Stash all evidence in a safe house, if you have nowhere you can trust, then rent some storage. Any biological evidence must be frozen ASAP to
prevent de-composure, and smells.
4. Set up the Tor network on your pc, create a brand new email address, and create a new ATS ID, this may be against all the ATS terms, but this is a
special circumstance. Only use Tor from this point onwards.
5. Make a few posts, and see if there is any news about the crash scene, do not expose anything until 48 hrs has passed. This should give the military
the slip, believing they have executed another perfect cleanup, and also allowed plenty of time for leaks. In your everyday life, go about your normal
business, and tell no one.
6. After 48 hrs is up, use Tor to login, and post about the crash site, this is where you become exposed to risk, so trust no-one.
7. The post will soon whip up a frenzy, and, there should soon be people checking out the actual crash site. When reports begin to drift back of
nothing to see here, then say, you have photographic evidence of the scene.
8. This part carries massive risk, you need to upload your crash scene photos safely. Do not use your own pc to upload photos, it can leave a trail,
so use either cash paid mobile, like a dongle, or cell phone, or an Internet cafe. You are likely to be on cctv purchasing your mobile internet, and
in an Internet cafe, so cover your face, and wear gloves. Importantly, many Internet cafes will not allow you to insert any media, from DVD, or USB,
for security reasons.
9. Explain your situation on ATS, and tune in to the members that hold your security in the highest regard. Most will just be screaming for the
10. By the time your pics have been posted on ATS, the worlds media will be tuned in to ATS like a leech on a blood blister. Your next step is to
announce that you have physical evidence.
11. You need to photograph all your collected evidence, go out and buy a pack of white sheets, this will be the backing for your photos, and you must
ensure that nothing other than the sheets are visible in the background.
12. Take your photos, and carefully get them onto an upload site, once there, you can spread them onto several, but it is the first upload you need
extreme caution with.
13. If your new ATS account still exists by now, then post your photos, if you have been closed down, then create another secure ID. If ATS itself is
closed, use another forum, just search to find one that has a large thread concerning your crash site, make another new identity with new, untraceable
email address, and then blow that whistle.
14. To release the physical evidence, you must be prepared to let it go, if you value your life. So the next strategy is the share the risk.
15. Find members of good standing that have appeared both trustworthy, and helpful. Pick one, and search their previous posts, to try and find where
they live, with any luck, you may find a town, or county.
16. Take a piece of evidence to this town, and hide it somewhere, make sure it can easily be found using your directions.
17. PM your member, and tell them that you are trusting them to deliver this to XYZ. Now the forums should have hundreds of messages from around the
world, saying they will securely examine, and pay for the evidence. These are not to be trusted, but, hopefully, our trusted member can research, and
find the most trusted of these to release to.
18. Rinse and repeat with other members, hopefully we all stay alive, and a new era will have dawned upon our world.