It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanoparticles loaded with bee venom kill HIV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Catalyst317

big pharma will censor the news as they know they will lose it all when everyone knows the biggest deception in human history

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

or they'll try to patent the Em chord like Metallica LOL.

Metallica never tried to patent the Em chord (or E or F, for that matter).

Just search Metallica on snopes.com ...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by crystalLibra
Its sad that it has taken HOW many years and HOW many deaths for information such as this to be made public...
and it really boils down to the basic fact-
The money to be made from natural products, remedies, and treatments- is little to none in comparison to what the existing pharmaceutical and medical industries bring in.
So while there currently is probably a natural cure for almost any ailment, the average human will be lucky to learn they exist in their lifetime.
I mean, HIV/AIDS has been around for what, over 40 years now? In 1991 Magic Johnson announced he had the disease and not too many years later it was rumored that he was cured. While the public never was told this directly
Michael himself stated

the HIV virus in my blood system and in my body have laid dead in a sense

PBS interview with Michael Johnson 2011

So the people with the money seem to have access to some form of treatment that millions of others DONT.

How can we continue to ignore this problem any longer than we already have?!

You don't appear to understand the subject. This is no hidden cure; Magic Johnson is not some miracle; and this new discovery is NOT some 'new miracle' but just another topical gel possibility. Let me clarify a few things:

1) Magic Johnson does not have some miracle cure. He takes the same triple-combination drug cocktail as millions do, and that cocktail drops the presence of virus in the blood to undetectable levels. No magic here, no cure, he is average for those taking the drugs, not some miracle denied others (unless you don't have insurance and $1800.00 / month to buy the drugs).

2) This new compound is not the magic cure either. Finding a compound that kills HIV in-vitro (in a test tube) is a whole different problem than getting this compound to the infected cells hidden in the tissues of the body without toxic side effects or collateral damage - another (so far untested with this compound) scenario entirely. For a bit of understanding...did you know saliva kills HIV? Sweat kills HIV? Hell, exposure to oxygen kills HIV....Why are these not cures??? Finding something that kills HIV is NO biggie. Getting it to the cell is the problem.

3) So the only application for this 'new' compound - without further study and proff-of-concept- is a topical gel preventative, NOT a cure.

Nice news, but no earth-shaking event. IF you are looking for the cure, keep on looking.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's not HIV that is the big threat to homosexuality now, it's syphilis.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Indigenous bees are also in decline including native bumblebee species but for possibly different reasons than colony collapse. Instead, pesticides and habitat loss are commonly cited for these native bees' population decline:

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.fas.org...

The reason why the focus and bulk of information on declining bee populations is on the introduced honey bee is because these honey bees are managed and not wild. That means that they know where they live and can easily monitor their numbers compared to trying to track every wild bee's population wherever they roost whether it be in somebody's yard debris can or under their deck, lol. They just have infinitely more information about domesticated bees v. wild native bees. Competition, however, between native and introduced species could change and allow for native species to begin to thrive again. However, heavy pesticide use still isn't going to help matters as four formerly common species of native bumblebees are now on the route of extinction.

www.weather.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yet another reason Bee's are amazing... It's not new. Remember, Raw Honey is a natural antibiotic as well. And a healing gel. Egyptians 2000 years ago used it for that. Kinda cool, eh?
edit on 3/8/2013 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Superhans

What does it matter if they were native or not. The thrived here and began inexplicably dying off. It's not only in the US that they are dying. Why are you always arguing to argue?

link   
Bees to the rescue
Oh that's right, the bees are all dying from our chemicals. The creators of the poisons killing the bees will sell us the cure through their sister corporations

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

I figure that would be an equal threat to straight couples wouldn't you?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
I guess they better get to work figuring out how to make artificial bee venom because the bees might be extinct before too long.if it took them another 20-30 to make this discovery they might not ever have made it because bees might be extinct by then.

Yes and the reason is, the communications grid, it is messing with their chryptochromes, which they use to sense the magnetic field.

It messes with ours too, and is also blocking the Schumann resonance of the earth, we are being bombarded with white noise, supposedly the only place to pick up the natural frequency now is far out at sea, so sad.

I am new and have been trying to figure out how to post vids, hahaha I will get there soon enough, but if you look up a video on youtube called 'resonance' it will explain the vanishing bees and communications grid very neatly.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
They can eventually synthesize bee venom and lock it in the nano-particles, leaving regular bee's alone.

Though it will probably bee another 10-20 years beefore we see this hit the market

Edit*** heads up, the part of the venom used for killing the hiv is called melittin. Likes like there already exists a synthetic version of melittin. We may bee alot closer to a cure
edit on 8-3-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

Star for the lawls. Well played puns!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Reading all these bee die off threads makes me wonder if Monsanto may have anything to do with it? I am not familiar with their end crops. Do they flower? I know they do not produce seeds, but do they produce flowers and pollen? If they did not, I would make a leap that without such, the bees may have a harder time surviving. Even if they did not produce flowers and pollen, would this effect the bees at all?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

umm we can already make homemade bee stings they are mostly formic acid.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
hell with a cream

load that into an iv bag

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

or they'll try to patent the Em chord like Metallica LOL.

Metallica never tried to patent the Em chord (or E or F, for that matter).

Just search Metallica on snopes.com ...

It was a bit of sarcasm LOL, I could have said Monsanto trying to patent a pig?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Wow beaten to it I hope that mods drop mine that I just posted

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

I pondered heavily on whether to post this vid or not,for if she is a quack then I wouldn't want to have people listening to her,but I remembered when the AIDs epidemic started,first they said it was Gay males,then Haitians then Africans who ate the green monkey and I.V drug users soon everyone was at risk,any sore spot on someones face was cause for alarm,spittle from a stranger could have one running for a quick test,but there were always these nay sayers ,who were telling people it wasn't real or it was the result of bio-weapons testing,she mentioned vaccines like the other supposed quacks did,now we have news that a cure could be insight,a poster remarked in a post now deleted by my request (double posting) that the bee are disappearing just when we are about to find a cure?? if so then the so-called cure could be scarce and prohibitively expensive,big profits to big pharma..Just who to trust on this.
edit on 11-3-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join