It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISON/Siding Spring, Climate, Spaceweather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The first thing quicky covered is a experiment that amino acids and complex molecules can
be created in space and arrive on earth via comets.

Chemists from the University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Hawaii, Manoa, showed that conditions in space are capable of creating complex dipeptides -- linked pairs of amino acids -- that are essential building blocks shared by all living things.

The discovery opens the door to the possibility that these molecules were brought to Earth aboard a comet or possibly meteorites, catalyzing the formation of proteins (polypeptides), enzymes and even more complex molecules, such as sugars, that are necessary for life. “It is fascinating to consider that the most basic biochemical building blocks that led to life on Earth may well have had an extraterrestrial origin,” said UC Berkeley chemist Richard Mathies, coauthor of a paper published online last week and scheduled for the March 10 print issue of The Astrophysical Journal.

Astrobio

The odd south african earthquake cluster is near the fault line and if you want
to check it out yourself click the rsoe link.

RSEO

The third link covers the sinkholes which have been covered in a few ats threads which you
can take a peek at here and here.

Across Florida this time of year, it's the start of what's unofficially considered the "sinkhole season," State Geologist Jonathan Arthur said. It coincides with the beginning of the state's rainy season and usually lasts until the end of summer. "Florida is famous for bugs, alligators, pythons, hurricanes and now sinkholes," said Larry McKinnon, a Hillsborough sheriff's office spokesman. "I think our salvation is that for most of the time, our weather is picture-perfect."
But it's also the weather - along with man-made factors - that exacerbate sinkholes, experts said

The Wether.com

Other useful links related to the video with a lot more in the youtube link.

Gamma ray bursts
Heliovewer
solarimg.org...
edit on 7/3/2013 by skuly because: my really bad spelling

Terms and Conditions - Please Review This Link

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on 3/7/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed you tube channel advertising

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

S&F i bow too your thoroughness, I was meek and weak in my preperation. I did enjoy the comparison of the high co2 levels outpacing the temperature rise, and that this questions whether man is indeed the cause of global warming.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I subscribe to SO's youtube....I find it very much worth my 4 minutes a day.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have to paraphrase a quote by Arlo Guthrie.

"You know, if
One person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
They won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
They may think they're both wrong and they won't take either of them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
. They may think it's an Organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
Fifty people a day walking in then friends they may thinks it's a movement."

Well not everything happens overnight, but there are many questions out there. The only way to get answers is to ask more questions.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Hopefully the extra content will keep ats happy.

But when it comes to warming i think unless the goverment can find a way to
tax sunlight they going to stick to the line that is all carbons fault.

edit on 7/3/2013 by skuly because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I have leaned that way also. But now as with the chart you linked. Science is finally starting to question that theory. One conspriacy I do not see often here. Is how Gore got richer (after inventing the internet
) by promoting Global Warming as a totally man made scenario. Now at last there is someone who will promote other data, even if it doesn't fit with the MSM's views.

edit on 7-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by skuly

S&F i bow too your thoroughness, I was meek and weak in my preperation. I did enjoy the comparison of the high co2 levels outpacing the temperature rise, and that this questions whether man is indeed the cause of global warming.

Indeed, it actually leans to what many have said before, that the CO2 rise level itself, is driven by temperature rise, which can only be then a natural cyclic event, which could include aerosols. Even the terminology changes subtly, first AGW, then ACG, (anthropological climate change) then just CG, then GCG, (Global climate change) and probably more acronyms I have forgotten.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It's not just al gore even the queen getting rich of it as she owns all the seabed
around the uk.
So every offshore wind farm pay her rent.

The Royal Family have secured a lucrative deal that will earn them tens of millions of pounds from the massive expansion of offshore windfarms.
They will net up to £37.5 million extra income every year from the drive for green energy because the seabed within Britain’s ter­ritorial waters is owned by the Crown Estate.
Under new measures announced by Chancellor George Osborne last week, the Royals will soon get 15 per cent of the profits from the Estate’s £6 billion property portfolio, rather than the existing Civil List arrangement.

Dailymail

The story never really got much attention by the uk msm.

edit on 7/3/2013 by skuly because: god save the queen

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Indeed.
Though I do acknowledge a climate change. I do not and have never leaned toward a manmade cause for it. I really think it rather pompous of man to think he could have that sole effect on Earths climate. The climate has had changes throughout ,100's of millions of years, long before we have been around.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Yup, for a long time I have felt the whole manmade carbon issue, has been just another cash cow. With the only members being the elite or their proxies.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by skuly

It's not just al gore even the queen getting rich of it as she owns all the seabed
around the uk.
So every offshore wind farm pay her rent.

The Royal Family have secured a lucrative deal that will earn them tens of millions of pounds from the massive expansion of offshore windfarms.
They will net up to £37.5 million extra income every year from the drive for green energy because the seabed within Britain’s ter­ritorial waters is owned by the Crown Estate.
Under new measures announced by Chancellor George Osborne last week, the Royals will soon get 15 per cent of the profits from the Estate’s £6 billion property portfolio, rather than the existing Civil List arrangement.

Dailymail

The story never really got much attention by the uk msm.

edit on 7/3/2013 by skuly because: god save the queen

That's true it didn't. So the Queen is on a roll with up to a hundred more windfarms in the pipline, (I'm not sure if that's included in the £37.5 million figure) neither does it say if the property portfolio includes anywhichway stake in BP, which is near 50% British owned, and that percentage by only 7 UK individuals. It's not sure either who is actually carrying the cost for the windfarms?
edit on 7-3-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

join